Tote bags on guys

Yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Halliburton-Slimline-Aluminum-Attached-Silver/dp/B00DMHAJJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500005957&sr=8-1&keywords=halliburton briefcase
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you have to ask, then don't.

I'm not asking for personal advice, just opinions

>mac demarco does something so should I?
the thread

you are pathetic

>mac dememedude is pictured so i'll direct abuse at OP while actively knowing he's just asking for opinions on a subject

you are pathetic

Sure

Yes, just make sure the straps are long enough that the bag looks proportionate and not comical

they why didn't you post a picture of a full tote bag, something actually more than 30% visible in the picture? and not a fucking picture of mac demarco you stupid faggot. learn how to make a real thread by starting with a good thumbnail

God you're angry over a lil image, was babby beaten and ignored a lot in the formative years?

if you got to ask for opinions, then don't.

dude seriously fuck off, this is exactly why your meme singer will always be awful. go back to watching h3 quirklord.

all the Veeky Forums people everyone admires don't give a fuck what others think. sometimes it works, sometimes you'll look like a fool. but since you don't care it doesn't matter. we're all gonna crock sometime.

i'd avoid you. buy a backpack like a normal person

are you 12

>manpurse

amazon.com/Halliburton-Slimline-Aluminum-Attached-Silver/dp/B00DMHAJJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500005957&sr=8-1&keywords=halliburton briefcase

You're welcome faggots

mac wouldn't care if you think he's effay or not, so no

dude its not even clothing its literally used to hold items its not Veeky Forums nor is it not Veeky Forums its a bag dude are grocery bags Veeky Forums are ziplocs Veeky Forums if u look at someone with a tote bag and give any thought to whether or not it looks good being held by them ur overthinking this shit man, just dress nice and carry ur shit in whatever man

Overthinking every aspect of your life is the least Veeky Forums thing you can do. Build some confidence, find a style that works for you, and be yourself. It's not that hard.

I heard mac demarco stuck a microphone up his ass or something at a stone rose concert

good luck trying not to look like a faggot with that bag

fucking retarded meme response

This is the ultimate answer for 90% of this autistic board's threads.