Effay things to do alone outside

I have no friends and indoor hobbies during the summer make me even more depressed. What do I do? I can't afford a camera so no point in recommending photography

Anyway, going to bed, hope to see some promising responses when I wake up

HIKING, BICYCLING, JOGGING.

hike alone is a stupid move, only cycling is fun alone and bikes are somewhat pricy. really there are few things to do while alone.

probably a cheap bike off Craigslist and skating but it won't be all that enjoyable. music is out of the picture because you already know you won't go anywhere with it. such is lifw

>cant afford a camera

A t6 is a great starting camera. My girlfriend got that and a full kit for around $300. If you can't afford that, you can't afford good clothes, so you shouldn't be on this board

skating is a pretty good hobbie if you are dedicated to it

really photography is your best bet - otherwise maybe take up sketching/painting. The most FA thing you can do outside of dressing nice is creating beautiful stuff.

Most phones can provide good photos if you pirate lightroom and your phone isn't a bottom of the barrel device.

go watch and read self help stuff. your mentality on life is fucked which is why you're depressed. nothing you do will cure it until you fix your mentality through self help.

also just kill yourself

>hike alone is a stupid move...

HOW SO, ACCORDING TO YOU?

>... only cycling is fun alone and bikes are somewhat pricy [SIC].

SO, YOU NEITHER HAVE A BICYCLE, NOR A CAMERA...

BICYCLES ARE NOT "PRICEY", PRICES WIDELY VARY, AND MOSTLY, PRICES ARE FAIR; DO NOT LET YOUR OWN ECONOMIC POVERTY DISTORT YOUR PERCEPTION OF REALITY.

>probably a cheap bike off Craigslist and skating but it won't be all that enjoyable [SIC].

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY?

APPARENTLY, YOU ARE NOT REALLY SEARCHING FOR ADVISE REGARDING LONE ACTIVITIES; YOU ARE MERELY PURPOSELESSLY WHINING, AND SEEKING SYMPATHETIC ATTENTION; STOP WASTING YOURS, AND OTHERS', TIME.

Learn to code. Code in coffeeshops.

w2c?

buys a cheap film cam or disposable

film photography is more effay anyways.

supreme chain link sweater

I do bike but I also live in a very congested city and find myself getting panicky if I bike for too long. There's only so much exposure I can take in one session lol. Also wasn't me. Thanks for the suggestions.
If I'm being honest, I just don't find photography that interesting. I could easily borrow one from a family member. I prefer more handsy crafts but theyre all indoors (which is the issue).
I'll consider it. Thanks
Lol the "read self-help books" meme. Have any you want to shill or did you just want to feel superior to someone on an anonymous imageboard? Not sure how someone trying to take charge of their life by going outside more and acquiring new hobbies is a "fucked mentality". Fuck off.

Thanks everyone else for the useful suggestions.

Walking

Smoke

Quick way to ruin your clothes

Lol I don't think I'm in the right mental state for drugs at the moment.

you're fucking stupid if you think you need a new and high quality camera for taking pictures,especially for just starting off with
just get a decent used one

Read the thread man and relax.

not him, but hiking alone can be dangerous

This is exactly why you're depressed because you've just disregarded all self help things as a meme and shilling.

Just kill yourself already. None of these activities are going to cure your depression. Come back in two weeks when you quit every hobby because you're still a fucking depressed faggot.

>wanting to be more active isn't self-help
You should probably quit assessing someone's mental health just from a couple posts on an online forum.

I've done the self-help books in the past. They're helpful in some aspects but not at all enlightening.