What does Veeky Forums think of him?

What does Veeky Forums think of him?

As basic as basic can be.

Was referring to his youtube vids, not this picture in particular.

Manlet/10

okay for someome who is not interested in fashion and just wants to look better

Funny to read considering most of Veeky Forums is skinny / obese weeaboo tier

Disgusting corporate roidlet

He looks like an elf from LOTR

this

But to be fair, he has incredible hair genetics, which is probably the only reason people watch his shit. They gaze and marvel in envy at his chiseled sharp hairline.
[spoiler]
I hope he goes bald.[/spoiler]

His earlier videos were good but as his channel grew he started selling out and now all of his videos are just long commercials for shit he is being payed to promote.

The channel "Real men real style" is also guilty of this.

turbo manlet

Niggas prolly on every T blocker in existence, if his hair goes, he goes

Triggered faggot who doesn't like when his favorite YouTuber gets attacked.

He's a goblin manlet, but some of his tips are really good for starters.

Nope, I do not really care. From the little I have seen his videos sole purpose is to sell a partner product.

Weeaboo-tier criticizing physique just make me think of related picture.

Eh, he's fine. I do think it's funny he proves the south lags behind fashion trends, as he's still stuck in 00's metrosexual mode. That's my only real issue with him. His basic bitch advice--well, someone has to do it.

Turbo manlet with basic ass fashion advice that only exists to shill belts

>as he's still stuck in 00's metrosexual mode

This

But as a 40 yo fitness manlet what else he can do seriously?

he has done more for fashion than Veeky Forums since he has two companies and gives fashion advice.

>unless Karl Lagerfeld or Rick are browsing here which is highly doubtful.

so was i

Turbo overcompensating manlet aiming at other manlets

shrieking jew goblin manlet screaming fashion advice that's outdated by at least 10 years

no i do not like him

good man, kind soul

Clearly none of you faggots use Tiege Hanely

He seems like a cool guy IRL. I can tell he knows a lot more than he lets on in his videos which are tailored to normies.

his products are pretty good.... pricey but good

-"Plug your eyebrows user."

I like him, he has some nice advice but his style is different to the majority of Veeky Forums which seems to consist of fast fashion, he focuses on simple and timeless type stuff. Obviously everyone has their own taste.

He needs to pass some legislation that isn't shit.

No medication could procure such a perfect, untouchable hairline without causing visible side effects. He's simply blessed with everlasting full hair, which will probably just grey with age, but never fall out. I've recently seen some old man riding the bus, and he looked definitely old and tired, his hair was completely white, but still thick and with a perfect line.

His videos like "how to cut your own hair" are ridiculously unhelpful and are just there to grab youtube monies.

/thread

If you know absolutely nothing about fashion, then you will learn something listening to him.

He is basic tier. Veeky Forums is no better btw

if I woke up as him I would end my life

when will they learn

Honest opinion on his videos here

He's really annoying and comes off as whiny with his shrill voice. The only thing I remember from his videos is something about faux pas fashion advice and he would just whine "no!" Like a little baby.

I mean that's it. I don't hate him, I just think he's really annoying

No way this is real.