Also plastic surgery thread

It's fine.
I'll fuck you.

Fucking lift you faggot

Is it my traps that look weak?

No you seem mentally weak and physical activity will do you good

Huh you unironically made me think

I'll get back into it, gratzi

As somebody who has macrotia and dealt with it the shitty esteem it gave me. No.

Be thankful you don't have unfixable features.

Work out and you'll be okay

lift, fix the brows, and get contacts.
you would look sooo juiicyyy

you look fine just as you are :)

what the hell no

no. just grow your hair out to be a reasonable length

you look like the most sophisticated alabama white this side of roll tide. dont do your hair like that, dont wear glasses, you are pale with bad skin so dont wear graphic tees either. you look like an asshole with slim arms and oversized hands.

I'm shaving my brown bone down in 10 months if not a bit sooner.

oh as for plastic surgery, you dont need it, or rather nothing you have done will make a big difference. just dye your hair a dark color, get some sun and fucking kill yourself.

is there a way to get broader shoulders?
Don't tell me to workout, it's not enough.

umm you don't get PS cause random strangers tell you to, get it cause you want it yourself. it's your face and body not theirs. only exception is that you have decided to get work done and need help identifying certain procedures that are appropriate

enjoy the fished compliments tho

your ears look fine. save up money for possible laser eye surgery though, I am getting vibes that you might eventually end up in glasses that make your eyes look comically big.

Brow bone is high t what are you doing? Unless you're a tranny then nevermind

youre hot, whats your ig

Eyelid surgery can make uggos beautiful, and the beautiful even more beautiful

Eyes weren't the only change. Tbh eyelid surgery looks weird as shit from the people I've seen irl.

>Brow bone is high t what are you doing

Not sure what that means

What would you recommend for my skin?

>tfw you will never bang a slitty eyed girl because the only ones that don't get the surgery are peasants and too ugly for dicking.

>you might eventually end up in glasses that make your eyes look comically big
This is me right now. Farsightedness is a bitch

I feel you user

wait is this you

ur fine btw

came here in a rush so I could get my daily dose of this gem. I was about to go to sleep. you saved my life

I always wonder about that pic, cause no one in there looks like he's 18 or older

handsome

You ears would look weird af pinned back. You look fine user.

Nice photo, Gage.

Nope sorry, who are those guys?

Veeky Forums what can I do to improve my looks

OP is a gay furry neo-nazi redditor that frequents /r/incels

I wish I was making this up

It's a shame you can't get plastic surgery for your PERSONALITY you dimwit

>I always wonder about that pic, cause no one in there looks like he's 18 or older

then there's definitely no way that they are on this website, user. good catch!

>tfw can't get a nose job because your family would disown you
How to 1:1 broken nose?

You look fine desu but I guess rhinoplasty if you really wanted surgery.

Grow your hair out

hey, can you please post more photos of you, i like your face and i want to use it for catfishing

i won't do anything sketchy, just pretend i'm handsome :)

look elsewhere, no girl is going to get catfished by a sheet pale retard with wire frame glasses and the hair line of a 40 year old

lmao

Veeky Forums youngest board probably

Sorry then.
I don't know how you've never seen that pic before since it's posted everywhere, but it's an old Veeky Forums meetup (and a really bad one at that...).

You should get my dick pinned to your mouth

>it's an old Veeky Forums meetup
o im laffin

kek'd

No way, I'd kill to have ears like yours. Mine are small and you can't even see them when you look at my face head-on. It's like I have a potato for a head.

Want to get a chin augmentation. Any anons have advice? Should I go for the mouth incisions or the under the chin ones? Is the infection risk a meme perpetuated by the (((antibiotics industry))) or is it better to just do chin incisions?

I'll trade ya my ears for your hairine