Clothing Identification General

Find something you like but you don't know where it's from? Put it here.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oWbTcGQGAI8
etsy.com/listing/246193004/vintage-striped-sweater-90s-boyfriend?source=aw&utm_source=affiliate_window&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=us_location_buyer&awc=6220_1499200830_82864e7f94c0fe9c39be8b698bc91f13&utm_content=219555
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do not have a picture, as I saw someone else wearing these shoes. I am not sure how accurate the desription is.

I think these were low top Nike shoes, rather slim. Not sure whether these had laces or not. Colour looked a bit like the flax editions, however could just be dirt or whatever, so possibly also more orange/yellow or even brown-like. But the thing I noticed the most was this big "NIKE" logo, just in black letters. These were on this kind of strap or perhaps it is not a strap but some other fabric, and the position of this logo was kind not on the sides but on the upper part of the shoe. A bit like the strap on these Air Trainer 1's, for example, but it did not seem like an actual strap, not sure, in any case it was much larger and had a much, much bigger text logo of Nike on it.

Undercover. Dunno which collection though.

>clothing identification general
Holy fucking shit user how did you think of such a genius idea for a thread. I say, this has truly never been done before.

Thanks man, at least I have an idea of where to look.

He's a true savant

This sweater?
Video reference: youtu.be/oWbTcGQGAI8

ID on them shoes?

Need these sunglasses

joans bag s:7 ep: 14

these look like red wing to me, or any other old school american made boot

I assume Raf

ID on jacket?

that's undercover, u can find it on Rakuten on Yahoo Japan for about 50 USD

Id on these shoes? Sorry about the bad picture, it's the only one I have

really need an ID on this shirt. I think it might be an album cover or something similar

This adidas jacket, please
Movie - New Kids Turbo

The only one I've found is on some German site and it's been sold out for a long time, and still being without the ID.

idk, Sock Dart?

Id on this sweater
etsy.com/listing/246193004/vintage-striped-sweater-90s-boyfriend?source=aw&utm_source=affiliate_window&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=us_location_buyer&awc=6220_1499200830_82864e7f94c0fe9c39be8b698bc91f13&utm_content=219555

what's the model/collection called?

Bump cause im also interested

why not pm the store owner and ask

undercover a/w 2006 "guruguru"

sold out everywhere nibba

Can anyone id this jacket? It's miki house, but that's about all I can find so far

a closeup of the logo bit

John Hamm's double rider and flannel

bump

anything similar to this, new or old cdg, real or fake

damn, saw it ~3 weeks ago on kindal i think

id on Kate's jumper