What the fuck is Trudeau's problem with socks?

What the fuck is Trudeau's problem with socks?

>problem

I fucking hate this virtue signalling embodiment of tumblr.

i want them to spitroast me

"sock game" this really annoys me. Your socks shouldn't have to make a statement about you. If you dress boring socks aren't going to make it look better.

It's his preference, if someone likes something let them be, for fucks sake effay

I remember back when this happened I found him so fit and thought Brazeau was HUGE
lol

My legs are like twice smaller than Brazeau but my torso is bigger. feels not good man

Are you me? holy heck I know that feel completely

W2c?

What? Giving 10 million to a terrorist murderer and 245 million to a failed politician's fraudulent charity; look at my socks.

Novelty socks go against the principle of elongating the pant leg into the shoes. Maybe, maybe, maybe you could work the socks together with your tie and pocket square if all were complimentary to your suit. Maybe.

bit paul smithy

he wants to show off how much of a fag he is at all times

it's 2015

What on earth is wrong with that mans chest

What a fucking homo. I wish he was hanged or beheaded.

Gyno, caused by too much estrogen.

But you didn't need to see his chest to know that, hes a democrat in Canada

omggggggg this

I don't see why it's so bad. World leaders typically dress in pretty boring shades of black, gray and navy blue and it can become tiresome. Trudeau is just adding some flavor to an otherwise boring standard attire for presidents and prime ministers.

... do you even know what gynomastie is or do you just repeat words to appear smart?

The funny part being that Macron's fit is boring and not even well executed, whereas Trudeau's is playful and almost exempt of any mistake.

Both are dressed well. Macron looks good too, although I think he should wear point collars, not spread collars.

Niggers people give him socks and he wears them. They are given to him as a joke by important people or organizations to him.and he wears them out of respect. Kys selves

>Disturbances in the endocrine system that lead to an increase in the ratio of estrogens/androgens are thought to be responsible for the development of gynecomastia

Do you know what it means?

Canadian pm looks like your average far left passive aggressive candian reddit user.

Half the shit he talks he won't do it in 'mericas face we'll fuck Canada up worse than we fucked iraq up...them niggers haven't had a functional government slin 10 years

FACT: Trudeau's mother spent time with Fidel Castro around the time Justin was conceived.

You can always incorporate the socks with your tie and pocket square.

So I have been subscribing to gentleman's Box for over a year and almost every month its a new sock/tie/pocket square combo that kicks fucking ass.

The problem is that his socks are cool, they just don't go well with the shirt and tie.

Trudeu is a CHAD.

Fidel castro is awesome though. He lived a long good life.

Do you have a recent pic of sieg?

he's a habs fan. that's whats wrong.

it really is obvious

Trudeau is the Anti-Christ

there's a some similarities with them, but he looks like pierre more desu. look at his smile

Sieg looks like your average alt right passive aggressive ameripig Veeky Forums user.