/BHG/

No thread in sight atm.

Let's discuss this friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sAEeqEh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BTw this a Black Hair general

Prolly getting another cut on the sides again soon, going for pic related.

I usually do a twist out up top but does anyone know what this dude does that that smooth texture?

Better picture.

>No thread in sight atm.

the way it should be

Hey OP here, just wondering on how I should cut my own hair?

I want to do a buzzcut like pic related but I really do not want to fuck it up. also my barber is on vacation in the Dominican Republic and I procrastinated this cut too long.

I do not need any styles or anything like that. Just need it super basic.

how do you get dreads that look like this?

Get locs then grow out your afro

Isn't that just a light light caesar?

With buzz cuts you don't clean up your hair line and you do it without a guard.

do you think not having a hairline would be a problem?

People don't notice me but I don't want to send out a signal to others to focus on not having a hairline? What do you think?

>People don't notice me
Why not, user?

in this case it works for me. people used to make fun of me in school and as i have aged, people don't fuck with me.

i just don't need to be roasted for having a bad hairline or none. although if it does work with a buzzcut (like it kinda does with white men) then that'd be great.

Just get a fade.

It's easy to rock a buzz when you have a receding hairline ! I'd recommend it.

gonna go for it then. do not have receding hairline (right now at least)

I'm sorry to hear that, bro.
I know that made fun of feel, and even though I'm pretty well off socially now that shit never goes away as far as your self esteem goes.

ya man, my parents liked to play dressup with me. always had me looking like the fancy paino playing negro. everytime i got a haircut too low, which was every cut, kids would slap me in the back of the head till i had headaches.

don't know if there is a term for that. anyway thanks for the chat and enjoy the thread.

I've lurked this site for years so i do not know how to conduct a thread so excuse me on that.

Hair like pic related never fails to pull in all the artsy bitches

wtc earring

I think that's the result of not retwisting your dreads.

Anyone have tips for how to grow out dreads like Jaden smith's? or this guy?

Jaden started off with high top dreads. You can get that with a dread sponge. The dude in looks like he started with twists/coils to start his dreads but stopped retwisting.

I've been kinda skeptical about dread sponges.
My brother's been using one, but his hair hasn't been staying put.

Also is twisting/coiling something I can do myself or would I need to see a stylist or something?

I'm gonna get a haircut in the next few weeks. I've been neglecting my dreads so much that it's like 50% afro. I was thinking of twisting them again and getting them more tight so I could go for a look like or

I actually think it looks alright. Very qt

>Also is twisting/coiling something I can do myself or would I need to see a stylist or something?

When I first got locks I had someone professionally do it and then maintained it myself.

You can do it yourself if you're diligent and figure out what product/method works best for your hair. I would usually twist mine with coconut oil or beeswax or both. When my grandma would do them she would use this specific locking gel and then braid my hair at the roots/blast everything with hairspray to make it stay. Both methods worked fine but hers definitely looked better once the braids came out.

Those sponges are fine if you want something temporary but getting actual locks takes a bit more work and the individual starting/twisting of each lock.

Been growing out my hair, not really sure what to do with it other than keeping it like this. Suggestions?

ty

It's looks pretty good now. I have the same consistency of hair and it's so annoying when it starts to grow out because I was never sure what to do with it besides a large afro.

How do you feel about having a fade or keeping some height on the top while bringing the sides short?

This nigga chaz has the perfect hair here

When I go to a barber, what I usually go for is fade. I'll consider the other idea, thanks.

>tfw spent 2 hours loosening my nappy hair
>can finally run my fingers through it

now i just need to figure out how im gonna style it

Post a picture

Posting some possible haircuts I was thinking about. Probably gonna go with a variation of myself

Probably gonna jack this guy's whole aesthetic. Will this work with a circular/heart shaped face?

black men are so beautiful desu

Holy shit I never realized just how much I look like this dude when I have an afro. Those frames are amazing too

>do you think not having a hairline would be a problem?
Nah, I buzz with out trimming too

I wanna get Cornrows soon.
anybody know some good Cornrow Styles?

Do people actually think this looks good? Every nigger I've known looks better with short hair.

How to get my locs looking like pic rel?

I've never gotten them twisted but they're almost mini dread like but really thin and not everything is loc'd , but I really don't want long ass dreads.

Yay or nay?

face tatoos == nay imo, the hair looks too oily too.
The style isn't bad, but its pretty played out by now.

Join the discord brothas

discord.gg/sAEeqEh

Has anyone used those twist sponges? They seem like a gimmick

I used them a couple times. Not much different than a shower rag.

Then again my hair naturally knots up like that with 4c hair. Results may vary.

the sponge takes a while and you can't let your hair get separated by an afro pic or your fingers or anything like that

Bump

Where's everyone from

Dope earring

How do I get that beard cut

Bruh i just went to the barber to get a drop fade but i've been getting weird looks and people laughing at me. Does this mean im truly living the Veeky Forums life style? Should i just cut all this shit off and start over?

>drop fade
Post full head

That's just a regular ass haircut tho?? Where are you from where drop fades would be seen as weird?

Front view

This is the first black-centered thread on Veeky Forums I've seen without rampant racism, wow.

xDd

hair is pretty weird for a black dude
Hair naturally falls down in front of forehead but it doesnt suit me ( the whole carefree emo look).
considering a short fade

Any suggestions?

Lmoa

Nibba you're south asian but we'll accept you here.

I know it's a meme but you can't go wrong with an undercut. You also have voluptous hair so styling shouldn't be an issue.

Bro no disrespect but are you retarded?
What the fuck is up with these pictures

I'm crying so hard lmao

It's okay bro

Im not blac and I think that looks cool as fuc

looks fine bruv

STEP INTO THE SPOTLIGHT WOO

Do you guys watch damian walters vids?

Bump

Yea but mostly for the humor and when he shits on his clients lol. His vids were pretty useful when I started my locs a year ago
Just wait for your hair to grow to the point where it falls and reaches your eyes. By then it should thicken up from budding.
>I really don't want long ass dreads
Trim them when they get too long and youre good

Probably not useful info but posting a pic of your hair would help

Are you in the discord? I'd rather post there, also any way I can make them grow faster, only one of them reached my eyebrows lmao which is annoying whilst the rest if stretched are at varied lengths