Am I effay?

Am I effay?

no

yes

Why not?

Thanks I've bene working hard on my style

Thin hair, shit haircut, pierced ears, weak jaw, puffy nipples, etc.

It's impossible to be effay with genes as bad as yours fampai

Isn't effay about clothes? Wtf

Plus i get told I look like ronaldo all the time

Everything about you screams "beat my ass, im a natural born fag".

>shittiest sidefade ever
>piercings
>lacoste polo shirt, violet even
>black fucking sneakers to beige shorts

Heres a starting point

>shave hair, no joke, its better than the disaster youre wearing now
>black shirt
>long pants

And thats only covering the most basic desire not looking like complete garbage.

Only if you look good to begin with. Ugly people can't be Veeky Forums.

>I've bene working hard on my style
it shows bby youre killing it

I've spent over a K since December in clothes. And you are telling me I'm not effay?

Bump?

Wtf guys
I'm legit cheesed atm

you look nice op, now leave.

Bro i dropped a 2.5K yesterday on four pieces. Get some higher quality stuff.

I bought a 5k jacket today after having a nice healthy breakfast, get some higher quality stuff

On what? I have money I don't mind spending on some fresh shit. Please share (Srs)

Only thing is I need to save a bit for a dp on an effay car.

that's like not even one of my socks, get some higher quality stuff.

change your shirt

Honestly man the first couple of posters were right..your genetics are pretty mediocre. So for you to be effay you will need to invest a lot in some expensive shit. That Adidas top looks like you got it from Marshall's or worse. The jeans look cheap too and the cross is out if place. Also consider never taking your sunglasses off since your nose is massive.

I got a yohji short sleeve, tomas maier five pocket jacket, berluti pants, and a CDG polo. Check out some shops in your area, they might have a summer sale going.

Will do. Now that I think about it, my style is pretty weak still not sure what the fuck I was thinking. Thanks guys.

You gotta get some unique style going your boring desu especially with not particularly outstanding genes. You not ugly or anything your just not unique looking enough to be so bland style wise. Also learn how to match. Black low cons NEVER should be worn with khakis you look like a total virgincore

Basically this.
Op you're decent looking but overall you seem average af. Average height average face. Nothing special about you.

Try looking up J balvin and dressing more like him. It'll suit your weak genes.

I try to look at clothes as a piece of art. What is unique about it versus some low quality bullshit? Is this gonna match stuff you already have? Does it fit into your personal style? I would advise not just copping random pieces just because of the name. Check out grailed too. I generally dont buy stuff from there because I worry about sizing, but youre gonna get some huge price breaks on quality clothing.

It's hard to give advice because there's no indication of the image your going for. As of now you look like you listen to Dave Matthews Band and Pink Floyd but only DSOTM and WYWH. Be interesting OP

Something effay never ever talks about is foot size. Sure you can't control it. But anyone with a foot small as you can never be effay. No matter how hard they try. But what works is wearing white. White shoes look bigger than black shoes. Go home and throw out all your black shoes. This will force yoj to go buy white shoes. Your shit style in Op can be easily fixed with white shoes and a non lacoste shirt. Also dark purple? Nigga what the fuck? Light purple would work better. Also you need a new barber. The earrings are 2010..throw them out. Also stop shaving your legs and arms it looks feminine especially considering that your calves are inexistant.

This is what I was gonna say as well. Your look is beyond boring. Tbh in the eyes of 90% of the world you probably look decent. But the 10% that are effay would be disgusted at how boring your look is.

this

>lacoste
if you buy lacoste at least buy decent one, and by decent i mean vintage
>pants
whatever
>shoes
jej

also lose earring you fag

Tuck in the polo, start mewing (worked for me, my jaw was like yours) get different shoes, boat shoes or loafers

>all these retards taking the bait

If you cropped your upper torso out of this photo, it could easily be of a woman's body

That guy needs to do some pushups and pullups jesus christ

every dude that i see with a weakchin is usually skinny fat with large hips

what gives?

Your genetics make it incredibly difficult to be effay.