To the bone

what does Veeky Forums specially thinspo/ think about the new netflix's movie?

insulting, appropriating, garbage

>netflix
why even bother

pleasing, inappropriate, kino

>being this triggered over a movie

top waifu material

this desu

>unironically using the word appropriating

>unironically using the word unironically

yes but is there nudity?

it was alright desu. am a regular ana-chan on /thinspo/ and I related to it a fair bit, which I've never done for any other ED movie. Luke was a garbage character and the ending was poorly executed, but it wasn't as bad as I expected

>drinking your mother's tit milk to cure your mental illness

who /intocollarbones/ here?

if you get turned on by holocaust photos then yes

I assume this is about eating disorders. Funny, I've yet to see a movie about the eating disorder that 40% of Americans have, obesity. Maybe people wouldn't like that sort of thing.

>what is supersize me
You have to be 18 to post here

>tfw no skinny insane gf

supersize me criticizes the food industry, not fat people

tumblr garbage

This

if you haven't realized yet, this entire board and probably website is tumblr garbage

She a cute.
Luke a fag.

it was aiight.
she's body goals but
could have been better
would have enjoyed knowing weights
all the ana hoes on mpa are raving about it though

fuck this movie made me feel more depressed than i was, why the fuck did that faggot win ellen he shouldnt be allowed to be there he wanst even thin seriously what the fuck i hate gim so bad

the love interest was so unnecessary i rolled my eyes every time he was on the screen

susan was based but slightly delusional and the only one with some fucking sense in the movie

>not casting her

didn't understand the ending tbeh, what happened?
she could overcome her eating disorder? why did she come back to the freaks' house?

Ellen's a cunt. And Luke is, too.

The scene where her mother tells her she's more or less at peace with Ellen's deathwish hits pretty hard.
The bottlefeeding/crazy fever dream with the cringy English lad however mostly ruins what was otherwise heading towards a satisfying conclusion.

Hitting rock bottom can be necessary for recovery, sure. It's not like you're magically fixed once you've been there, though. Crawling back up from there is as hard, if not harder, than getting there in the first place. The movie just downplays it and acts like she's suddenly fixed after her midnight fainting spell in the dessert.

7/10 imo

+relatability
+-ending

cute, 18+ i hope?

>all the ana hoes on mpa are raving about it though
You mean the fat chicks that think after they lost 10 lbs they are anorexic?

Reporting for duty. I'd like to let my cum pool on those.

>ex gf had beautiful collar bones
>new gf is pudgy
My gf is sweet and kind but goddamn do I miss skinny girls

I'm not very good with women but is there some way you can hint for her to lose weight?

Why not just walk her like a dog.

When you take her somewhere park far as fuck and have her pick up her pace,

Take her to a shopping center and have her do laps without her knowledge

Take her places you know she doesn't like eating at but offer generic salads

Also shrink her favorite top and jeans via dryer

And when she comments on it, which she will....

Suggest that she might have gained weight and that you'd be a sweet guy and help her not stuff her fat face

lock her in your basement for a month feeding her only cum

Put tapeworm eggs in her food

you're a manipulative psycopath dont ever give advice again

>tfw no skelly 2spoopy gf

who was in the wrong here? why are women such misterious clueless evil people?

why not post this in thinspo gayboy

cant bring myself to watch a movie about made up female problems

I'm neither gay nor a boy, boy
I think you and your retarded brainless DYEL friends should go back to Veeky Forums, this is a comfy thread

luke was such a shit character, so it's his fault

movie would have better without him

rudeness isn't very comfy user

lmao you sound like a triggered fatty, his approach is non confrontational, you would complain even harder if he advised to take the straight forward route to just tell her that she is a fat ass and enourages her to lose weight and stop eating her feelings like the fat cow she is.

this desu

I beg my brother to take me for walks! He stands at the bottom of stairs while I run up and down.

Fuck, bf! Not my brother! I swear! Baka!

agreed on the ending, the bottle feeding scene was weird and that scene with the whole near death experience where she finally reflects on her skinniness I feel (don't have anorexia so wouldn't know) over simplified getting over the condition. I feel like it's not just "hey mom, I'm fixed now" kind of thing.

I liked that no character could really help her get over it, and that each one had an annoyingly obstinate in their views of eating disorders.

The film will be criticised by the 'it glamorises eating disorders' liberals but showing eating disorders=/=glamorising

would nut inside her on purpose

Awful second half but I liked it.

how can i achieve this?

it seemed like a lifetime TV movie at points but it was alright. the love interest was forced and stupid and the end result of the movie wasn't really satisfying in that it seemed the entire movie they were making good observations about the illness and nothing was said at the end but whatever

loved the movie
the ending was kinda weak tho

honestly, i really hoped this movie was going to be a downer
im a fucked up person

you think ure pretty?

at first i was skeptical, but later i began to love him
i legit melted during some of the romantic moments

who dis

this girls anorexia is aging her so quickly, she has wrinkles and laugh lines you shouldn't begin to develop intill your like 26

this is really good advice, especially the washing her clothes so they intentionally shrink on her

you're fat though

achieve what? grill, her weight, clothes or comfyness?

ME

clothes and comfyness

at the end theres some butt and side boob

I watched this whilst drinking weight gainer.

what happened?

she started browsing thinspo
seriously she looks thousands cuter, literal 10/10