Business idea

I just though of a good business idea. You ready.. Ok... Its an app like tinder but for cuckoldry. I call it... wait for it.... Cuckr

What do you guys think?

Buy ethereum.

I predict a billion dollar evaluation before 2017

I actually think this would make you some amount of money, but only if advertised properly and done properly.

Cuckoldry is a surprisingly large fetish group and they value anonymity. If you could somehow have a system for anonymous interaction/meet ups through an app that may be enticing to individuals. It would also need some kind of small community system, groups that can form based on location and allow new members in based on a blackballing (lel) ballets system.

In fact you can make blackballing into communities a major theme since it has a relatively meme inducing related name.

I would say have communities based on location, like tinder, and individuals based on location. A community can be created and one must blackball new members in. A member can request a new member be placed in, or an outsider can asked to be let in.

All votes would be secret and one can put advertisements for their "group" (as small as one person) that will show up on a large list based on distance from the individual.

Shit, I have the expertise to do this. Might as well.

Any tips on how I should start up?

Apply to ycombinator

Normally they don't fund startups at the idea stage, but being leftie cucks, I'm sure they will love your idea so much that they will throw money at you right away

I read an article that said it costs about 14k to develop an app like tinder. Any tips on how I can do it cheaper, preferably free

Lets say they invested in my idea and it failed do I pay them back the money they invested in me?

Makes decent app idea. Posts it publicly online...

Good job faggot.

They make you form an LLC and invest the money into it in return for 7% I think

So no, you wouldn't have to pay back anything

If any of you guys think that this is a good idea. You wanna team up or something?

I can easily do the development alone, so no.

Could you assist me?

lmao

babby's first real world interaction

Think about our success story. If we team up make this real

Each person's profile should also center around the person being cucked, because if it doesn't mention anything about them, it might as well not even be a cuckoldry app.

Why give people money for work that takes minimal time. The only people I would consider is business and advertisement experts, not technical experts.

I'm already on it. Expect to see my cuckr app on iTunes by fall 2016

>not until September
Really the development cycle should be done by early August.

can you give more details on the dev cycle stages?
i'm new to app dev, but i could make this app in a few weeks (full time). i don't see what would take so long, besides lots of testing. none of the cukr idea above is so new that it requires brand new code, it could all be found online and re-written. perhaps i'm being ignorant of something?

Don't we already have this thread?
Op why are you so AIDS

yeah, properly executed it would make money

he'd have to do direct marketing and ingratiate himself somewhat into big city bdsm scenes