Boat shoes

What are the best boat shoes?

I have a pair of PRL wynding divers and I want to pick up a few new pairs.

Other urls found in this thread:

quoddy.com/collections/mens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have a yacht? If not, you shouldn't be wearing boat shoes

Why do /r/navyblazer faggots spam this board with prep shit

>Are you a worker? If not, you shouldn't be wearing denim or boots.
>Do you play tennins? If not, you shouldn't be wearing tennis shoes.
>Do you play basketball? If not, you shouldn't be wearing chucks.
>Do you play baseball? If not, you shouldn't be wearing a ballcap.

This is how goddamn stupid you sound.

It's better than yet another "Tricky Ricky Stolen Draperies" thread

I thought the point of Veeky Forums was to have autistic high fashion and weird subcore fashion as the main focus of this board

not globalist "my daddy is a lawyer" fashion

The trunk/focus is fashion in general, with branches to various styles.

Same with literally every other general fashion board/forum/site.

>FA IS ONLY FOR MY SPECIFIC AND RIDICULOUS SENSE OF FASHION THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT IN REAL LIFE WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE TO LOOK AUTISTIC AND INSTEAD DECIDE TO FOLLOW A MORE RESPECTABLE STYLE I DONT LIKE HOW A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THIS BOARD DISCUSSES IT SO INSTEAD OF IGNORING IT I WILL ACTIVELY INSULT IT HAHAHA FOOLS IF YOU DONT OWN A BOAT DONT WEAR BOAT SHOES WHAT A FUNNY INSIGHT NOW LET ME GO AND INFILTRATE ANOTHER PREP THREAD AND TELL THESE UNEDUCATED MASSES HOW IDIOTIC AND CRINGY THEY ARE

Can this shit fucking stop for once it is honestly the worst. It's not like the rest of the clothes this board wears are any cheaper, and your smug little daddy's money comments just make you upper middle class liberals look like gigantic hypocrites.

Some of us like prep, can we like it without one of you rushing over to shit on it in Every. Fucking. Thread.

The standard for boat shoes is sperry, but I honestly prefer the look of LL bean camp mocs.

They take a nice middle gound between clunky boat shoes and tiny loafers

Even if you want to go full autism on this, what about non-white soled boat shoes?
Pretty common nowadays, but the sole will leave marks on a yacht.

Never owned a pair myself but a couple of girls told me they love boat shoes

Get a pair with real moccasin construction; Quoddy, Rancourt, Oak Street, Russel, etc.

Neck yourself preppie

t. lower class scum

Trump is prezzie now, boi

this, or live near coast or beach with harbours 'n' shit.

>asks about boat shoes
>posts driving mocs

dude are you serious?

technically they are called 'camp mocs'. it is a slip on boat shoe essentially.

Quoddy provides a range of different kinda mocs/boat shoes plus you can customize them to your liking:
>quoddy.com/collections/mens

Nah those are actually driving mocs.

Camp mocs have a pebbled camp sole. OP's pic does not.

i wear a size 13 4E and can't ever find boat shoes that fit me, "W" and EE are never wide enough. my feet are shaped weirdly in that my toes are as wide as the foot is where they meet (so from the "knuckles" up, my foot is a constant width), they don't taper. anyone got a line on a manufacturer that might work?

Maybe your feet are too fat you should lose some weight

The irony is a lot of that high fashion stuff is far more expensive than a lot of prep clothes are, yet will go out of style in a year.

Most people will also laugh at you.

I liked the Blucher mocs a bit more than the camp mocs.

These are all great brands.

If you want something nice, but not quite as expensive I recommend Sperry Gold Cups. They are quite nice.

I bought a pair of boat shoes for work, because they're as comfortable as tennis shoes while still falling within the margins of what is appropriate business casual. But I also have wide feet, so it's much harder for me to find comfortable actual business casual shoes.

This

People buy 30 pairs of expensive-ass sneakers then see someone in chinos and reeee about daddy's money