Since I see a lot of "I'm balding what should I do?" threads

Since I see a lot of "I'm balding what should I do?" threads

I've been on Finasteride for over a year and a half. AMA.

Have you noticed any difference in libido? Did it stop your balding? Are you taking it alongside minoxidil?

>Libido
If I haven't it hasn't been noticeable. I still jack off about once a day and have no problems when I have sex.

>Stop your balding
I would say that my hair basically looks the same since starting; I just had a little bit of thickening. I still shed a fair amount though.

>Minoxidil
I've used it very on and off over the year and a half. I tried it for 6 months from late August to March this year and I didn't really see enough regrowth to warrant me to keep using it. All I saw were some little baby hairs popped up; wasn't worth all the dandruff I was getting lol.

what dosage and what brand?
have you considered going on 0.5 mg daily instead of full dose?

Pics before/after, timestamp proofs

Just generic 5 mg Finasteride from Walgreens, I think it's Teva brand?

I take 1.25 mg a day; I wouldn't go on .5 because I've have had no sides and if it isn't broken don't fix it

Before

I don't buy it.

My hair like a month ago

Not buying it.

Shill harder

for me the price is an issue since i live in a slavic shithole

You can buy it online from All Day Chemist for pretty cheap.

>finasteride
>not being on hrt to stop balding and start becoming a girl
some people..

>female fat distribution
top fcking pleb

Yes tell that to the fucking customs.

>he doesn't want cute puffy nipples and thicc thighs

there is nothing cute or appealing about those faggot
not to mention that only boyish aesthetics can be effay

I bought 1 mg Finasteride tabs and had no problems.

How do you know that your balding , when you could just have a really shitty hairline?

I always had a high hair line, but I saw excessive hair fall and notice minturizing hairs at my hairline.

Lucky you, OP. I started taking it back in October and it did nothing to slow my receding hairline.

Are you still on it? You need to give it at least a year to see what it does for you.

I stopped taking it a couple of weeks ago because I've had really bad tinnitus since the start of January and I've narrowed it down to the fina as being the cause since there's nothing else it could be. I looked it up as well and apparently a few people had this happen to them too.