SLP

Still Veeky Forums?

no but balding

its one of the most fa styles ever.
people here are just butthurt about it cause most of them tried to but werent able to pull it off

Still a high end luxury brand but Anthony Vaccarello has pretty different creative directions for the brand than Hedi did. Depending on your style and taste that's a good thing or a bad thing. The permanent collection as well as their jeans and basic garments (blazers, hoodies, button downs, coats) are still great and fit skinnyfags amazingly (so still Veeky Forums). Hedi blessed us with that style and it's still enduring thank god, but the more stand out runway pieces that made SLP effortlessly cool yet still provocative have been long since traded away for a more glamorous aesthetic. RIP Hedi

gone but never forgotten

every richfag can pull if off
Fucking gaylord

lmao no

Hedi SLP is a timeless look. Will be Veeky Forums forever

you need to be thin and everyone here is a skinnyfat incel 15 year old

Once I got off the train in the middle of the night wearing my chelsea boots and a group of drunk 13 year old girls told me I was wearing heels.

I've got Jodhpurs and my faggot friend who works retail calls them high heels aswell

going to look incredibly dated in a couple years, it's almost there already. just reeks of 2010s revivalism and consumerism.

xD

haha epic win bro not like this shit was already done at dior 2000-2007 when hedi was creative director there haha epic dude!!!

Yes and still self-conscious about my looks as ever

Looks good only if you're a skinny androginous 18 years old dude.

Most fits I've seen look terrible because people think they are skinny while they are in fact skinny fat.

i remember when i came to fa and actually learned about fashion
now nobody knows shit and cant even think logically
its funny tho

I never learned anything. But I'm sad Veeky Forums has lost it's bitchy Veeky Forums sense of humor.

I love that documentary. The parts where they talk about up and coming punk bands is awful and nobody ever cared about any of those bands, but every scene with the kids is stunning.

Agreed, everyone seems too kind on this board (probably because of all the women so this has turned into a glamour magazine forum)

>Coming here to learn anything

Lol. This board is good for wasting time or laughing, but literally any other board is more useful/interesting.

Hell, I'd argue that /r/malefashionadvice is a better board at this point in time because at least it has an excuse, I.E it's a place for people who know absolutely jack shit about clothes to get the most basic of pointers on how to look "presentable" for a job interview

harry styles himself is skinnyfat, does he not pull it off?

He looks terrible in those skinny jeans(just look at op pic).But the shirts and jackets he can wear it.

Huh? I completly disagree, I think he pulls them off brilliantly

Look at his thigh, way too big for slp.

wrong pic, but kinda works

Now that looks faggy as fuck, is SLP meant to look faggy or for rockstars? Maybe i've completly misunderstood the look

maybe you're a fat fuck?

if you think there's no overlap between the two, i have some bad new about rockstars pal

>Veeky Forums
>faggy

pick one

this must be bait

>I want to look like a rockstar but I'm afraid that some people think that I'm gay.

Lmao

Well, this was the place where I first ever got conscious about the way I dress, things like the importance of the fit, what is a silhouette, something about how to mach colors. All this stuff that although BASIC most people live whole lives without knowing. Now I'm orphan, this place that always has been shit went totally downhill. My question is where do I go now? Recommend me sites and better yet books about fashion in general not designer bios or something focused on just one couturier. Recommend me something To really Understand Fashion and recommend something more practical about how to dress well also.
Help me. I'm desperate famalam.

bump

There was some huge book "complete history of fashion" or something that Ive seen people reccommend

But honestly this probably isnt the thread for a question like that

>rockstars
>not faggy