Guy on the picture .. did you have ps?

Guy on the picture .. did you have ps?

You look like Red Skull

You look like Mark Wiens

You look like Halle berry

This fag was non stop posting in the rating face threads but then anons started to complain and he stopped.I don't know if he still lurks around here.

Nope if I did, id have done something with my eyes as well.

I'm still around, the only time you've seen my face on this board when it was posted by me however is in hair threads. It's honestly more trouble than it's worth when posting it when it's not warranted - if you see me it's prolly not me lol.

he is not bad looking at all he even has good cheekbones i don't know why others are mean to him
if that's you than just lift you have potential

he looks like death wtf are you on mate?

no i said he is not ugly
he needs to gain some weight and lift
also i don't think the average fa guy here is better than him

Yeah it's me. I've been working on getting some muscle lately.

Tbf this pic was taken after running a half marathon so my blood pressure was really low, leaving me looking more drained than usual.

He started posting a fuckton on /soc/ too

Look like you could play Frankenstein's monster

when janet jackson dies and her corpse deteriorates for a few months, this is what she will look like

I know it's you since you're mentioning the marathon. Anyway, you should stop running as much and start lifting. Won't running only make you slimmer - something you don't want?

he needs to lose weight

he looks like something from a horror movie

LOSE weight? The lack of weight is the problem, he looks like a skeleton. What exactly are you seeing?

fatass

nah he's clearly skinny fat if he dropped at least 10lbs he'd probably be okay

A fucking attention seeking faggot who everyone laughs at.

HAHA he looks like me on a good day

Don't run much anymore, that one was prolly my last long distance run for a while. And I started lifting last week, had to normalize my metabolism by eating maintenance for a bit.