The Collapse of Western Civiilsation

"Britain’s Chief Rabbi has warned that Western civilisation is on the brink of being destroyed due to mass migration and low birthrates, following the pattern of the collapse of classical civilisations like Rome and Greece."

“Now those could be integrated into Europe but they won’t be integrated into Europe because when a culture loses its memory it loses its identity and when a culture loses its identity there’s nothing left for people to integrate into.”

"Europe is going to die"

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/europe-going-die-lord-sacks-laments-end-western-civilisation/

It was a fun ride Europe but you left the Jews unchecked. It was great knowing you.

So what will happen to the Jews after Western civilization, the only one that tolerates them, is gone?

lmao ben garrison complains about /pol/ but there's literally nothing to distinguish this from a parody
lolbertism is really just fascism in peacetime

I think if things push much further we're going to see the left begin to lose popularity and a resurgence in nationalism. Especially if terror attacks and anti-muslim sentiment continues to rise. The refugee crisis is already turning a lot of hearts and minds towards nationalism and preserving identity.

I think demographics will be the big problem considering the low birthrates, but I also think that modern industry and mechanization reduces the impact of this compared to classical civilization. More and more jobs are getting outsourced to machines and computers, and as that happens the utility of human beings falls into the realm of intellect and education rather than raw manpower.

Sadly this is the point at which we are at. Libertarians such as Ben "one man klan" Garrison have been pushed pushed to the right due to the absurdity that the modern left is at.

>there's literally nothing to distinguish this from a parody

Actually there is...

there isn't really a modern left user, they were all murdered pretty much and we just have centre-left liberals or "progressives" now

poor man has been mindbroken by /pol/

>breitbart

However, I've often wondered if the same first world low birthrate disease has happened in the past and it just wasn't recorded. It's not an intuitive phenomenon you would expect or necessarily understand.

I remember hearing about how Augustus tried to loosen laws on women while giving rewards for large families in an attempt to incentivize birthrates in the patrician class and I wonder if he was responding to the same effect Japan or Italy is suffering from now.

Also while I think mass immigration is a bad thing but culture can't die so that's a stupid point. It's like trying to speak without an accent.

>culture can't die
It can though.

>but culture can't die so that's a stupid point.

What do you mean?

You could make an argument that cultures just "evolve" but there are plenty of examples of one culture forcibly subduing another, either by making it beneficial to adopt the new culture or by forcibly subdoing the old one.

I recall reading something similar about Augustus encouraging families and higher birth rates as well. Augustus set inplace laws against adultery and while I may be wrong, he also discouraged homosexuality.

>You could make an argument that cultures just "evolve"

That's what I'm saying.
>it loses its identity and when a culture loses its identity there’s nothing left for people to integrate into.
is a nonsensical statement. Whatever you are doing, that is culture. Certainly it can degrade in quality. And it can change in a way you personally might not like or are ready for, but it's ultimately subjective.

I imagine you you showed an ancient Gaul modern France they would be horrified. Completely raped by Roman culture. They no longer speak celtic but some bastardized form of Latin nor worship the ancient gods. No one cares about the old heroes or even knows the old traditions. But the thing is, I don't think I or the French care about that "death".

Don't get me wrong, I hate the immigration/multiculturalism trend, think the current way things are going for Europe is bad, do not think Eurabia would be a wonderful thing. I just think you need to be rational about it.

I don't disagree that culture is an evolutionary process with some give and take, but I think the argument is that European culture will be supplanted by the culture of the immigrants. It will "evolve" away from European values and towards immigrant values. It struggles to enforce its values in its own country, while Islam for example is very prone to enforcing itself in a more inflexible manner.

Kek the delusion of right wing
-On one hand they want to preserve white race, keep the birth rates high
-On the other hand, they refuse to give maternity leaves, make the work less stressful, having goverment to aid in the child upbringing by subsidizing healthcare-education. Muh precious white children suddenly become "why the fuck I should pay for your bastard"

Not saying every right winger is like that, there are plenty of right wingers who don't worship the sacrosanct job creators/free market and would rather sacrifice from them to have a more stable society. But places like Breitbart surely does not.

Of course for the case of europe its not that goverment doesn't help you it is just the fact that importing immigrants is less costly

>maternity leaves
>make the work less stressful
>having goverment to aid in the child upbringing by subsidizing healthcare-education

I think I know a guy who would support this

Maybe Muslims will "preserve" European culture

Touché

What's with all the polfag threads today?

Anyways, if Westerners weren't complete greedy idiots then none of this shit would have happened. They whine about ISIS and Syrian migrants, yet are too stupid to realize that their attacks against Syria and Iraq are what caused this mess in the first place. Western intervention has almost always backfired in every part of the world, and we are seeing it today.

TL;DR If you don't want migrants in your country, you should've spoken against your country's treatment of Syria and Iraq.

I hate Western greed and intervention, it destroyed their lives and is going to destroy our culture.

Western civilization isn't going anywhere. This doom and gloom shit is retarded. Though internal revolution is probable.

The decision to invade Syria was made by a few thousand people at most. The average western citizen had no say in it.

If you want justice, assassinate some of them. If you want to pretend that the average European owes you something, go get raped you corporate shill.

You do realize that EU officials are not elected by the people right? It's not the common European citizen who calls for weapon deals or bombings in places like Syria. It's high up officials like David Cameron who have done stuff like this. It's country and EU officials who are bombing the Middle East and bringing in a flood of bodies, not the European people.

These are pretty interesting times we live in. Historians in the future will study what was known as the Immigrant Crisis and wonder what people were thinking

>They whine about ISIS and Syrian migrants, yet are too stupid to realize that their attacks against Syria and Iraq are what caused this mess in the first place.

The whole area was a time bomb anyways. The US saw an opportunity to cause discord amongst its enemies and it took it. Now even Russia wants a piece.

>If you want justice, assassinate some of them.

This will get you a healthy dose of "justice" the second it is tied to a nationality or a "terrorist".

Do you think a foreigner from the middle east offing western politicians will REDUCE intervention?

So you're only willing to take out your aggression on the weak and helpless who literally had nothing to do with the injustice you're complaining about? Well, then it sounds like you deserved to be bombed to hell from where I'm sitting.

>breitbart.com

>It will "evolve" away from European values and towards immigrant values.
I'm sorry but that will never happen, unless the far-right becomes the mainstream. Islam and European values aren't coming together, they are drifting apart. Europe is becoming more and more liberal. Islam is becoming more and more conservative. Europeans are supporting gay marriage, Muslims are throwing gays of rooftops. Europeans have reached an all time high for gender freedom, Islam is at an all time low.

This is why I oppose immgration, not because Europe i becoming more Islamic, but because it is becoming less Islamic. Europe and Islam would have been compatible 200 years ago. They are not compatible now.

>tfw I'm a North American and literally will never see a single Mudshitter in my lifetime
lmao

Then protest against that. Focus on the main issue. Attacking the migrants only worsens the cause.

>Britain’s Chief Rabbi

>implying /pol/tards don't support Saddam, Gaddhafi and Assad
>implying tumblrina handicaps don't support them too
>implying redpills, bluepills and greenpills don't all support those retards
>tfw literally the entire populace is wrong.

rather silly fampai. Saddam was a mongoloid retard who deserved to die, I don't know why everyone supported that faggot

>implying Euros can't protest
Grow some balls Sven.

If american blacks in the late 20th century said "only a few people have power over segregation, there's nothing we can do about it", then blacks would still be second class citizens. But they aren't, because they defied the law and organized mass protests which forced the US government to concede to their demands. The same can happen in Europe if you faggots plan PEACEFUL protests that disrupt the gov't.

>implying /pol/tards don't support Saddam, Gaddhafi and Assad
They don't. They might they say they do, but 98% of the time they're baselessly shit talking Muslims and Arabs. You'd get fucked up if you said such things in front of those leaders.

I'm not even European. But then, then, why is it only on the Europeans to grow some balls? You could just as easily grow the balls yourself, since you're bemoaning the policies of the EU so heavily. You don't.

>But then, then, why is it only on the Europeans to grow some balls?
Euros are the ones crying about "muh euro culture is threatened!". It's their problem. I'm doing my work to protest what I deem unlawful in my country, they should too instead of whining on formosan reparation forums.

Or they could just eject the migrants, and keep any more from entering. That would also solve their problems.

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

dats raycis

A conspiracy theorists, posted on Veeky Forums as absolute fact - wow it's like first time ever.

Europe is stronk.

>oh no, our euro culture is being destroyed by immigrants
Laughing my ass off at this. Euros already destroyed their culture by accepting the dehumanising culture industry plague brought to them by the US. All of a sudden everyone is talking about preserving European culture? What fucking culture? Eurovision? The song contest where despite representatives coming from many different countries with many different cultures and languages all sang the same shitty American radio top 40 pop tunes?

What a joke.

Full of shit, if anything the western roman empires downfall can be linked with how poorly they treated the mass migrants of their time
Apples and Oranges scenarios really, I dont like all the immigrants, but dont act like it's anything like how rome fell
Maybe we should start sending the pakis on death marches, might make it a bit more similar then

Everybody paying an iota of attention can see it coming

>I know nothing about the 3rd century crisis, economics of antiquity or Roman political culture

>IT WAS MUH IMMIGRANTS

Fuck off to /pol/

I never said it was soley the immigrants, stop being so fucking presumptive you dick
However it was a cause in the fall of the empire, not THE cause, a cause, and their treatment of them is what really mattered
If they hadn't treated their own germanic immigrants like such shit, or at least properly dealt with them they could have avoided a lot of issues that helped contribute to their collapse
Romans were way too stuck up

>TL;DR If you don't want migrants in your country, you should've spoken against your country's treatment of Syria and Iraq.

Again,we've been over this Abdullah-Ah-Ilsahmim.

My country did not partake in any of those wars, nor have never destabilized the ME. My country is not in the NATO.

Your perceived notions of that is "Western" is not applicable to the real world.

>Attacking the migrants only worsens the cause.

i only get my news from echo chambers that validate my already existing opinion - the post