Oversized Pants General

>New oversized pants general thread

Especially carrot fits.

New to these threads? Check out:
Yohji Yamamoto
Lemaire
Alexandre Mattiussi
Issey Miyake

i understand the brands you mentioned, along with others, can offer high quality material, but i just end up going to thrift stores and browsing the men's pants section for waist 30-31 and just pinrolling them if they require a taper

How do you get the low-crotch though?

Not really trousers but this is the best I had in my folder

Any budget pants like these?

>inb4 thrift

I don't think there are any/don't know of any thrift shops in London that sell pants like these.

>ywn own yohji balloon pants

id on shoes?
or any kind of shoes similar to those really

Picture is from www.grailed.com/users/8734-tomsawyer/, he seems to wear em in like almost all his shots. You can probably find them there.

yea to be fair that's hard/impossible to find. but some of the old man pants that goodwills seem to be overflowing with have a long(?) crotch kinda like here that can give the illusion of drop crotch. idk if that makes sense or not. plus a lot of the oversize pants i've gotten from thrifting i can't tuck into because i have to wear a belt tight for the waist and it kinda ruins the look unless i wear my top over it. i'm a poorfag but i picked up some helmut lang oversize pants a while back that fits well and i def understand the different fit and quality that the nice brands can bring though

Whoops I meant budget pants like

Not the balloon pants

>Alexandre Mattiussi
More like fucking garbage lmao

ah, so just like you then

Poorfag student here, how can I achieve this through thrifting?
Is there anything I should be looking for?
I hear I should go through the oversized women's pants section. Is that true or am I being memed?

>>ywn own yohji balloon pants

stop being a faggot and save a bit you can get hakamad for 250 usd if you're patient

plissey miyakes

Just copped these, is naise

ID on shoes?

1461 mono docs

These are actually very nice, do you have them in-hand yet? How do they fit? Any chance of a pic?

Arriving tomorrow, will post a fit when they do.

If you just want oversized you can probably just get mens in a bigger size (Although u want get the exact same silhouette, but almost)

If you want the carrot-tapered (or carrot-cropped, especially) you should hit up the womens section.

>(Although u want get the exact same silhouette, but almost)
what did he mean by this?

Look for vintage trousers with a 9" leg opening, there are loads on eBay

I buy all of mine from vintagevennel. he's got some great deals

I meant won't*

So: (Although u won't get the exact same silhouette, but almost).

Sorry for the confusion.

>Lemaire

ID on turtleneck??

Was thinking of thrifting some grandpa-suit pants and getting them fitted at the waist, maybe with pleats as well. Thoughts?

Do it & post results.

General question: Can you crop pants and make it look good?

are there other designers who do full lenght trousers apart from lemaire? mattiussi has some but i don't like his stuff, and overall everything seems to be this gay ankle length shit

Rick does, though they're also dropcrotch.

Dries or Margaret howell, but it all depends on season

Tried my hand at cropping these thrifts. A little too much, but I guess I like it. Can definitely be done

Do it. Made these into a sz 30 waist, down from 34.

wow nice Mosleycore there

Name of the plant?

Dieffenbachia

Looks aite
ID on the boots in the pic though?

Austrian memes behind, Bundeswehr pilots in front

Hi im new to fashion and I know the shoes are famous but what is the name of those white/suede shoes? Are they margielas?

And for whatever my opinion matters I think the pants look good. Did you just cut them off and pin-roll to make the edge look good?

Are you scandinavian, perhaps? Your room reminds me so much of swedish interior.

This look is super cute.

Actually, they are just a pair of jcp that I bought many years ago. Just as good as Margielas desu.
And yes, that's just what I did. Cut and fold the hem

I'm danish :))

You got em yet? w2c anyway?
Not the guy who asked but damn, u got some id on those more than that they are jcps? Looks like a great budget alternative

Also I know a scandiavian room when I see it ;-)

I think they went out of production. These are from 2013, can't seem to find any on their site

They look great. I'm gonna see if I can find a pair

Damn sarah's fits are actually better than christophers

bumping because as previously stated these kinds of pants with the longer crotch are impossible to find

hoping someone can come through clutch in the 1-200$ range

>mfw twisted seam jeans for men coming this season
gonna be a good one lads

Hey, bro

>these kinds of pants with the longer crotch are impossible to find
Do you guys really need everything to be handed to you on a fucking silver plate ? There are PLENTY brands that offer dropcrotch pants for men. Instead of crying all over this board, maybe you should try to find them :)

i think you missed his criteria of 1-200$ lel
which really is completely fucking retarded because you ain't gonna find a decent pair of pants with a non standard cut like that for under 200 unless you get lucky on a good sale