Can schoolgirl style shirts be Veeky Forums?

can schoolgirl style shirts be Veeky Forums?

i bought mine cheap from aliexpress

bump

Nice toilet

if i dont get a gf soon im going to shoot

youre a boy arent you

Of course she's a boy

you are BEAUTIFUL

No.

thanks senpai
pls no
why do you think that

a cute boy at that

wow KILL yourself retarded nigger how dum u gotta be to pretend to be an attention whore on an anime imageboard

I just imagine you crawling around bathroom floor and making photos and I just can't stop laughing.

all these flavors and you choose to be salty

is this good

Look at some Korean and Japanese brands. I guess it could look p cute but get some decent quality

CUTE
U
T
E

BOY
O
Y

UGLY
G
L
Y

ciara can you post your feet please? :3

I'm also a boy, so what would I be jealous about?

calm down newfags

your f(r)iend is pretty ugly desu

someone post what the eliza-roleplayer looks like

if someone answers my fucking question first then maybe..
im not a boy, stop with this meme pls
bad photoshop ._.
shes a cute!

stop roleplaying as eliza you massive fucking faggot

Salty must be your knees and hands from crawling on a bathrooms floor. Seriously, don't do that and stop pretending you are a girl.

As for the threads topic, a friend of mine pulls of the look rather well (irl she the dress looks better)

The pic didn't upload

nah this pics are new. eliza just needs validation again. why she fucks on /fa though? go to r9k or b or some shit. pls go, eliza

jesus christ op is a yuge nigger

no, buttons too big and made of plastic. It should also be tapered above your waist. It looks like shitty pacsun

You faggots find literally any girl attractive that posts on this site. Ask yourself, if she went to your school or class would you still find her attractive? Of course you wouldn't. You wouldn't even notice her.

She's pretty hot desu.

i wanna fuck every sailor moon cosplayer

isn't that denim dan

So have we decided that OP has a penis?

LEAVE YOU FENTA ADDICTED SCUM WHORE

who told you she was on fent?

its common knowledge at this point ask anyone on /r9k/ or anyone that obsesses with her, its sad

No, it's very weeb-y
It's not as bad if you're asian

whats sad? the fent part or the people obsessed with her part?

you said you would stop. instead you just dropped the trip and continue to do the same thing here, on /mu/, and god knows where else

You look like an ex i had 3 years ago, but without asperberg

Many keys. Thanks guys.

*many keks

i dont post on /mu/

/mu/ is a bunch of underage liberal cunts that listen to nig music

obsessive more than anything, her mistakes are hers

>mfw reading this thread

you guys are fucking autistic, you cant even stay on topic

anyways, i wore another sailor shirt today. will post pics of it if anyone's actually interested in it

Suddenly i remembered the day when a grill came to class wearing a dress like that. It was fine

college or high school?

pls stop posting ciara pics, i'm not over her yet

lol its me
was she qt?

why post here if you hate it, just leave, and no, unless you are in a school, wearing a uniform like that makes you look like a faggot

This chick makes me want to carve the freckles off her face with a blunt knife heated with a tourch

>can schoolgirl style shirts be Veeky Forums?

YES, IF YOU WEAR THEM WITH STYLISTICALLY AKIN SHOES, BOTTOMS, AND OUTERLAYERS, OTHERWISE, IT WOULD BE STYLISTICALLY DISSONANT —THIS APPLIES TO ANY OTHER KIND OF GARMENT OF WHATEVER STYLE.

Go for it, seifukus are kinda cute

Looks like you're more interested in posting pictures of yourself and getting reactions and attention but I'll answer it anyways. Your top is some weird sailor schoolgirl/button down cardigan, would look better with some flowy/blouse material. Also I get that oversized clothes especially sweaters are cute but w this shirt the large neck line is just ugly as hell. Sailor collars can be cute but if you don't do it right you just look like a trashy weeb. You're better off just getting something w a Peter pan collar

if you wanted a serious discussion about it you would've just posted a schoolgirl outfit, not a picture of you stupid, stupid stupid stupid

please post

WHAT THE FUCK AGAIN
FUCKING NEWFAGS
THAT CHICK IS A GIRL, NOT A BOY
BUT THE POSTER IS NOT HER
HE TOOK THE PICS OF HER FROM /SOC/ OR SOME SHIT
HE ROLEPLAYS AS SOMEONE HE'S NOT AND IT'S PATHETIC

FUCKING HELL IS Veeky Forums ENTIRELY MADE UP OF NEWFAGS FROM THE LAST MONTH?

what about this?

says the meme man you're a funny one aren'tcha

only 2D girls look good in this you filthy smelly 3D whore

please be my gf

you're a guy
show more

see

This is definitely a boy.

kek I've seen this girl posted around /pol/ but didn't think she actually lurked anywhere

come to sf and marry me pls

Only if you're Asian, if you're not then you will just look like a weeb

lul

i know what old tumblr trap you stole this from user

funny how he's a degenerate racist against anyone not white but he's a spic

More pls

hes not a spic hes a hafu

Might as well be a spic JHEEZ MAN

>mfw I only lurk on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /g/ and don't know any of the qt copycats

looks like cheap dogshit quality