Alternative to Common Projects

Guys what are some alternatives to the Common Projects Achilles?

Also where did you purchase yours if you copped a pair?

...looking to cop some but want to see all that's out there.

I love Shoes Like Pottery, even if they're not really the same as CPs. They're a much more organic, kinda whimsical style

adidas court vantage

about £50, might have to dig around cos they were sold out in quite a few places when i was looking

i didn't buy them in the end but they look good in person, a little bulkier but very clean, in terms of the panelling i think they're exactly the same as CPs

fakes from taobao

DSM eshop, around $60 cheaper than at home because the pound is so shitty

Svensson shoes, look em up

Superga, but their built quality is shit, and you might need to buy a new pair everything 3 months

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

ill never understand how people can look at CP's and think they look good

Don't buy CPs.

They are generic leather shoes. Good crafting quality, yes. But so are pretty much every non-fake brand. Companies like CP and many designers simply aim at bored, materialistic retards who will buy anything because it's expensive under the pretend of 'quality' or 'design' etc.

Just buy some adidas or anything with a similar silhouette. Nobody gives a shit about your shoes anyway.

Zara, Aliexpress reps, H&M there's lots of cheap alts

What if I give a shit about my shoes
Plebe

I bought vans court DX's because they were $20 on clearance. They've been pretty good. I removed the vans tag on the side though, that tag really ruins the look imo.

>bored, materialistic retards who will buy anything because it's expensive under the pretend of 'quality' or 'design'

Buy K Swiss Classic you stupid faggot. Cocaine Whites as the niggers like to call them, automatic street cred if you aren't a skeletor ass looking faggot

Yo OP are you still here? I'm looking as well. What did you decide upon?

Yo whats poppin B, i got my pair for $269 from END Clothing during the recent Common Project sale. Watch Yoox and Farfetched you might be able to catch a pair for cheap from those.

raf simons ozweegos faggot

Honestly, i mght save up for a few week and get some Common P's

But I might get some of the Veja Esplar also

I went to a store that carried them, tried them on - they didn't seem worth 400 bux.
The margiela replicas look dope but again, not worth the money.
stan smiths seem fine but they seem so bulky
vans r okay but that's all I wear
either way I don't think CPs are worth the money. They weren't that comfortable. I was crazed about it for a bit though, I must admit.

it's so hard to find a pair of slim shoes that aren't so expensive and not vans

Thanks man

>stan smiths seem fine but they seem so bulky
>either way I don't think CPs are worth the money
>it's so hard to find a pair of slim shoes that aren't so expensive and not vans

ikr.

Yea I know there not worth the money, even if they were $50 i'd still buy 'em, its just the look, they look so clean and sleek, its not about the money they just look so...nice

I'd have to say it's still about the money. If you copped them @ 400 you'd feel cheated. Some people think it's an investment - but it only pays off if you wear them for 3 years or so.
CP's no brand style is in itself a brand - we'd be no different from those that cop gucci shirts and supreme shit
I want off this ride

desu...looks like we're on if for a while user

>there will not be another sale for a whole year
I am giving up. just going to go another year with a new pair of vans
last thing I want to do is shatter my integrity for some overpriced shoes

i see this thread every fucking day

give me a suggestion then cuz

I'm going with greats btw

google you poor, lazy fuck

That says more about your shit taste than anything else

leather on these is shite, dnc

national standards are prob my fav alternatives to cp's