How long does it take to grow facial hair like this?

How long does it take to grow facial hair like this?

Or this

how the fuck should we know? we know literally nothing about how your hair grows. fuck off and stop asking retarded questions.

1-3 days if you're not a low-test fag.

A couple days but from this post I assume you're a beardlet

Just use rogaine on your face (I did that and it works)

Not even great facial hair this one, just got a face it looks good on

This

I'd say 1 or 2 weeks if you're clean shaved

A day or two

It's not a good idea in the summer

That's like spent a weekend doing nothing but play Xbox growth

a week for me, but my face looks like a car wreck. If I let my beard like this, it would look like a car wreck with pubes.

this whole thread

recently turned 19. what does it mean if i only can grow like 2 hairs on my cheeks?

two days for me

This can't be quoted enough

lmao I knew this guy irl, he went to my middle/high school

My shit gets pretty patchy in bad spots but I could achieve an 85% similar beard/mustache with some touching up.

First, use a razor blade to get a clean shave from cheeks to ears except for the side burns obviously. Disconnect the mustache from the beard. As for the length of the beard and mustache. I think a clipper would work for the rest. Probably just a clipper with no guard. Some Clippers have 3 switch settings on them. Use the one that cuts the least and then grow it out. In my experience, a good beard/mustache ages from when you shaved. For example, if I want to rock good facial hair, I shave the night before or the morning of, allowing it to grow for 8-12 hrs. The waiting/priming time varies depending on your growth. Bring the picture to a hair stylists/barber and get his her opinion.

takes me like 3-4 dats

2 weeks or a week and a half here

a day or les some times half a day, used to shave twice a day some times in the army.
also the joker was 108th.
pic related.
also caption asks for jewelry but no pics of jews ????

About 1-2 weeks for me