How much of Veeky Forums skates

do u skate?

Considering the only skate shoes ever recommended are Nike and Vans.. Absolutely none of them.

Losers

dislocated my arm when i was 16 and been scared to get on the board ever since

my mate had a compound fracture the other day so that doesnt help

i skate
im not that good but i still do it

What tricks can you do?

i can only pop shuvit, i normally just cruise though. i can drop in and rock to fakie as well
you?

kickflip(fakie)
Heelflip
shuv(fakie and switch)
front shuv(fakie)
tre flips( always sketchy)
varial flips
but I dont skate vert Im scared of verts so good on you user

lol but the flatground stuff is so much cooler imo

I used to skate years ago.

Tre flips
Hardflips
inward heels
frontside flips on banks on quarter parts.
fakie backside heels were always fun.
Noseslides
50-50 front shuv out.

Skating switch for me was like week 1 of skateboarding all over.

sick

I used to skate in middle School. I did a heel flip one time.

12 years

mostly vert but been getting into street last few years since

I skate. Don't wear Supreme tho.

shit hobby that was cool last time around 10 years ago

I used to skate before, but I haven't like in 4 years since an asshole cousin lost my board. I wanted to get back to it, but I've always sucked.

>doing things because they're cool

I ride lad.

tfw skated all throughout high school and undergrad but now can't make time outside studies

>in reality I'm just way too pussy to skate now that I live in NYC - most people who don't skate yell at you and shit, and everyone else that DOES skate is miles better

>haro
Sad!

my man

i guess someone might recognize this

I used to skate in highschool but I stopped since all my friends quit and all the kids at the park were faggy potheads with Element boards. I hate getting hurt so I never really got good. Only basic shit like slappy noseslides and I've probably landed less than 10 tre flips in my whole life. Oh yeah another thing that made me decide to quit was how huge the boards were getting (back in 05 anything over 7.5" was weird) and how cheap ass flimsy vulc shoes were all the rage and you couldn't find any normal shoes anymore

I mostly do downhill with a longboard, and pretty basic skate tricks. My city streets are shit and our park is in a dangerous neighbourhood

Gay.

The fact that you stuck to 7.5" boards despite outgrowing them is probably why you skated so sloppy and couldn't improve. Bulky skate shoes always looked retarded. If you used a normal sized board then you wouldn't have a problem using a slimmer shoe with improved board control.

this

agreed 7.5" boards are like tech decks

Just started skating.

Worki g on the ollie first

>Idont skate vert, I'm scared of verts

Confirmed not knowing what vert means. Confirmed fake skateboarder

Used to skate back in middle school but I'll get up ever now and then

The creature in OP's pic must have a brother who skates, and makes her gifts of old tee shirts when he's tired of them.

I can do lollies and kick flips but does it count if I can't do them while moving?