Rate my fit

So I made this vintage/streetwear fit and I wanted to see some opinions about it.

this guy/10

kek

socks are too much, i'm also not a fan of ripped jeans but they look alright there

shoes ruin the outfit.

Should i replace Them with old skool vans?

>those socks
*raises spork*

Why can't we all just wear normal fucking jeans without the added blown knees and rips in it?

Just buy some jeans a little bit darker than this, but still light, wear them all of the time, and don't wash.

Want a couple tears in it? Then go do a hobby or some shit where you might get your pants stained or slightly ripped. Go find out how your car works or something. The look is too clean, and multiple pieces of your clothing stand out instead of creating some sort of harmony.

The fit has potential, but you should wash out the color of the sweater so it's a couple shades lighter, get some undistressed jeans that fit in the waist and crotch, wear some socks that are more conservative & lighter in tone without bananas, and pair it with something other than skater shoes (the sole is off putting)

fuck off go to waywt

Arthurcore. Do an Arthur fist buddy.

A a r d v a r k

Fpbp

jeans dont fit at all thats why they bunch up at the crotch like that. you need to buy a smaller waist

Sans fist: 3/10
One fist: 5/10
Two fists: 8/10

bada bing

Bada boom

dudek to cwel

jesus christ

EVERYDAY WHEN YOUR'E WALKING DOWN THE STREET