Feet shy

Is anyone else feet shy?

Like you can't wear sandals because you think everybody will look at your feet?

Also, are there breathable shoes alternatives to sandals and flip flops?

Yes, because I know I do, and men's feet are generally revolting. As far as I can tell the crux of it is if you care that maybe 30% of people out there are mildly put off to disgusted and 70% are neutral to it.

I would recommend Allbirds, espadrilles, or slip on trainers (Sperry/Vans/etc)

i used to be sorta self-conscious because i have skeletor feet and my toes are as long as some people's fingers but i've come to terms with it. people care less about you than you think

No. I've never seen sandals that I'd want to wear, but I'm also not ashamed of my feet.

>my toes are as long as some people's fingers

My feet are just narrow and slightly flat, but i just fear being shamed i guess.

yea, ill never show my feet ever. I actually like sandals but i would have to wear them with socks

I wear socks and sandals every day

I hate wearing sandals. They would always get so dirty (even though I wash my feet in the shower daily), and I felt self-conscious about this (also, thinking they'd smell).

My feet aren't bad, but I'm a male, so I'm sure no one wants to see that.

modern Veeky Forums, people.

Long toes are effay though. Stubby toes are disgusting.

Should I size up or down if I wear a half size for suicoke?

Socks and Birkenstocks are a Veeky Forums staple. Remember when Veeky Forums was constantly posting wao.nao? That was an integral part of her style.

I sized down and it worked best for me (I'm 42 1/2 in euro sizes). My issue was that I bought a pair of Depa V1s that were faulty, the back strap wasn't attached properly and let my heels slide way back.

So the sizing down worked because the heel strap was faulty, or was that an independent issue?

Tts. It does hide your pinky toe.

Right, and my tts is 9.5 US. Wondering if it's better to size up or down since they only make them in full sizes

For a man, i got decent feet, so i dont care.
Plus i cant stand heat, so sandals are mandatory for me in the summer.

women find most mens feet disgusting

I sized UP a full size. I'm EU 43, went for 44 after trying them in store. Otherwise, the ball of my feet would have been on the toe separator

Aight, think ima try a size 10 and see how it fits. Guess I can just return them if I have to anyways

it's reporting back. i think slightly stubby is better than what i got. my second toe is so comically long and thin that it looks like a fucking alien lmao

Sorry; it was an independent issue. The sizing down was fine, size 43s were a bit too large.

shieeet

w2c sandals for big feet?

talking UK 13 big

lol nigga i think you should be feet shy desu wear some socks

i know they're ugly but i've stopped caring when i realized people don't care

Stop being so fucking neurotic and wear some shoes already. Just take care of your skin and nails, which you have control over, and let the rest be as it is.

Neat.

what kinda fuckin xenomorph is this

Damn. Thought I had cheeto toes. Well neither of us will be foot models. Damn life is unfair.

what about footfags, i understand it's a kink but i am not kinkshaming when i say i don't want some faggot getting a chub from my feet

Can you expand on the faulty strap? I find my foot slides back when I leave it a little loose or climb stuff in mine.
Mine hit perfectly on the front, but that damn bump at the back hurts the ball of my foot. Annoying and uncomfortable. I honestly may sell my suicokes next season and get Tevas.

ayy lmao

You could wear Toms? not really 'breathable' tho

kek
yeah i mean it's just part of the territory when you're a tall skinny fag. at least my hands look okay

I'd say down, I got my normal size and they're a little big.

Does anyone think that walking around I. Sandals is kind of gross? I mean you are kicking up all that dirt underneath your feet. Mixing with sweat.

BUMPP

i know that feel, though i also don't like sandals so it's not bothering me much

especially in the cities

It can't be that bad. I have toenail fungus on 3 toes and 2 are the big ones so sandals are no option for me and I'm female :(

Currently treating it and it's slowly getting better but being ana Chan slows hair and nail growth

quads says you should eat and treat yourself better

yeah I had pretty bad fungal toenail as a kid from going swimming loads, and think feet in general are gross anyway.

You should apply to Ridley Scott as the guy who wears the Alien rubber suits.

Only women wear open shoes because they know they get attention from men. Regardless of what the antis say, whether it happens consciously or subconsciously,... all men enjoy looking at a young woman's feet, even if it's just a small glimpse. Feet are part of the visual evaluation process of men towards women. Women like to showcase themselves under the pretense of 'summer heat'. Ergo = They wear sandals and flip flops in summer.

Basically if you wear them as a male, you could appear somewhat less masculine due to the stigma of society.

though this was like some 4:3 images stretched to fit my monitor at first lmao

>wear socks all the time
>take them off one day
>brother calls me bigfoot
>put socks back on
Yes

this. i wore my suicokes to work one day and had a bruise at the bottom of my heel from the bump. i don't understand how these are comfortable for anyone.

i think being trapped between socks and shoes and swimming in sweat is worse during summer. it's very easy to rinse sandals and clean your feet. sneakers that absorb too much sweat need to be incinerated.

WOAH!
Slow your roll, bro.

id totally stuff that girl in the butt

Christ you're retarded

My feet aren't necessarily uggo aside from my nails, but I can't think of any outfits involving sandals that I'd actually pull off. I don't even wear open-toed heels.
Plus I'm paranoid that some foot degenerate will photograph me or something.