I want this Veeky Forums, but I don't like how MDE has weird shit in some of their videos

I want this Veeky Forums, but I don't like how MDE has weird shit in some of their videos.

w2c

Other urls found in this thread:

mdemerch.com/collections/critical-selection/products/chamonix-antiques
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sam is a funny man but he's a fucking asshole and ruined Nick and Charls' chances at success with his moronic politics

Yeah, their politics are why I don't wanna buy it, a lot of it is conspiracy theory shit. I don't wanna be related to that shit.

Nick himself is an angel though. He deserves the dough

Yeah but a lot of their humor is encouraging violence against others and I don't agree with it, I don't wanna be put on a list for buying it, lmao.

bump

w2c

mdemerch.com/collections/critical-selection/products/chamonix-antiques

easy to find mane

read the thread

uhhhh

how do you think i found the shirt in the first place stupid

You put "w2c" in the OP, you fucking useless moron

i know

That's it. Come here. Your asshole is going to look like wet blooming rose by the time I'm done with you

no :3

so do not buy it you fucking idiot

if you are so against their political views and comedies just do not buy it

holy shit you are such a retard. kill yourself little homo.

i want the shirt though cause it's cool and the shirt itself is harmless

if you are really autistic then you can copy the design and print it on a gildan piece yourself amigo

>gildan piece
what is that

>implying i have a printing machine

so just buy it
stop making shit threads like this

you sound like you are in high schol

read the thread

fuck up

holy shit you're a fag

i don't think they want pussies like u wearing their stuff anyways

fuck you told them, my guy, those are fucking faggots for expressing their gay shit, fuck I didnt like reading their posts

Buy it nerd, Nick is a good guy.

lmao

i want to but idk

when did they encourage violence against anyone

look at 0:28 on smocaine 3, literally implying for someone to kill joe rogan lmao

>t. Lena Dunham

that actually made me laugh out loud

>what are jokes

The fact that MDE is popular at all is proof that autistics make poor life choices, and Dachau should be reopened just to get rid of them all.

You are a lunatic and should be placed inside a giant clam shell with no internet access for the rest of your life

no i am not

Some part of the human brain that regulates social behavior and intelligence is clearly broken or malfunctioning in you

desu i dont want to buy it anymore cause you're an obvious mde fanboy

thanks for resolving this thread

Thank god, I'll take anything that ends this abomination of a thread you've created

you're incredibly mad

W2c?

Now now user, you promised that the thread was resolved

alright okay you win

It's not about winning, user. It's about letting this thread and your posting end for the good of us all

i'm still gonna keep posting, i don't know why you have a personal vendetta against me for not wanting to be associated with creepy stuff

What's the deal, guy? One minute you're saying the thread is resolved, the next you're saying that you'll keep posting? You're blue balling me here. One more peep out of you and I'll have to go fetch my patented pushin' pillow

you made me laugh at a time of sadness so thanks for that, i don't really understand what the end of your post means but that's okay

also I meant I would continue posting on Veeky Forums

i am a girl and are stupid

is this sam himself

if it was i would be so happy that he replied to me on an internet forum

>i don't really understand
Two words, guy:
You'll sure as hell understand it when you're standing under it. I'll come down HARD, and I'll come down FAST. I'm going to open a hot can of whipsnake on your ass

I'm fucking wheezing laughing reading this thread

please do not get above me and stand over me i wwill be scared and will need consoling

please console me daddy

You'll be crying for your daddy when I poison your shoulders, straight 'Nam style

what does that mean

reply to me daddy

what a normie

I'm gonna find you and do something LEGAL when I see you, you litte faggot

bully me daddyu

Your replies are so unfunny and pathetic that they're ruining the considerably hilarious posts in this thread

why are you posting in this thread

They're not popular. They're just spammed all over the chans, probably by sam himself. It worked a bit because they got their own show but nobody even watched it so it got cancelled during season 1. I guarantee you this thread is just viral marketing like most mde threads.

did lena "pebbles" dunham go too far?

Ist probably printed on gildan or some cheap mexican wholesale brand whatsoever.

NOt sure if this is bait so whatever, but you got me to post. Adult Swim ordered 100 episodes of World Peace. It got better ratings than the Eric Andre show's first season. It was controversial at Adult Swim. Some people loved it, some disliked it. But it had a very good looking future. Unfortunately SJWs attacked them via advertisers and Turner pulled the plug.

>I guarantee you this thread is just viral marketing like most mde threads.

no im just autistic and want the shirt but dont want to buy it

Sam Hyde and his buddies are a bunch of pseudo-ironic faux satirical faggots.Only retarded manchildren think MDE is funny

>Very good looking future

Their "world peace" show was a complete rip off of Tim and Eric without actually being funny at all. If you really thought that show was funny you should kill yourself.

not the guy you're replying to but you're baiting

How am I baiting, moron? I'm saying that the show was garbage and Sam Hyde and his friends aren't funny. Feel free to disagree

>Feel free to disagree

thanks I'm glad you said this, it's as if you think i needed your permission to disagree with you

Good god what are you even talking about? Are you so into Sam Hyde and his shitty comedy that you feel the need to passive aggressively get the last word in with anyone who tells you his show is trash?

you're really high on your own supply and you have no idea what i said

if i was a mindless fanboy i would have bought the merchandise in the op btw

I'm high on my own supply? I guess that's a funny way of saying I'm not making sense if you're in a 90s cop show or something. I was just responding to the user who said I was baiting, like I was trying to rile people up or trick someone when I said that Sam Hyde is unfunny and his comedy is poorly executed

>to the user

that's me idiot

>sam hyde is not as funny as tim and eric

you have adhd

You're honestly retarded. You should buy this shirt so that people know not to engage in conversation with you

leave

Nah