How do you whiten your teeth Veeky Forums?

How do you whiten your teeth Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/
ada.org/en/science-research/science-in-the-news/the-practice-of-oil-pulling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brush regularly and chew gum

Crest Optic 3D strips

Go to a dentist. Don't waste your time on shitty poor man methods like some people will recommend here.

By getting rid of your outer enamel and then brushing your teeth 3 times a day with desensitizing toothpaste.

"WHITENING" ONE'S TEETH SERVES NO HEALTHCONDUCIVE PURPOSE; IT IS A PURELY VAIN PROCEDURE, THEREFORE, IT IS DEGENERATE.

>"NO HEALTHCONDUCIVE PURPOSE; IT IS A PURELY VAIN PROCEDURE, THEREFORE, IT IS DEGENERATE.
Fashion is the same. Hmm.

NO.

FASHION DOES NOT CONCERN BODILY MODIFICATION/MUTILATION, BUT CLOTHING, AND STYLING.

By spending 10k to replace all the visible ones with perfect veneers. It's the only way.

David Lynch pls GOOO

My parents started buying toothpaste without fluoride, it's brown, has the texture of semen but 5 minutes after a solid brushing my smile is beaming

nobrush

does chewing gum really help? i love that shit but i thought it was harmful to the teeth and jaw

does it really only cost 10k?

I emulate the Romans and rinse my mouth with my own urine. The Urea inside does wonders for your teeth as it specifically binds to the tannins that coffee and wine leave on your teeth. For best results, let it sit around for a day or two so it has a slightly higher ammonia concentration when you do swish with it.

I use some charcoal shit. It works wonders, but I smoke, and it makes no sense to whiten your teeth and staining them immediately after, so stopped (the whitening, that is. I'll never quit smoking.)

I don't think so, it's closer to ~$1k a tooth maybe.

maybe once a year professionally at a dentist. Other than that my teeth are in good shape. Brush twice a day and I floss like once a month.

desu your teeth don't need to be PURE WHITE. Don't fall for that

Gargle semen.

Where to get that tho

I brush daily.
Never do artificial whitening to your teeth, it looks unnatural and off-putting. You will regret it immediately

*urin

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/

You need to fucking save up and go to a professional. Everything else is bullshit, maybe even harmful. Don't be a retard.

Quite the opposite. I wasted hundreds of dollars on professionals, and it didn't do shit. Barely noticeable change and extreme pain since I have sensitive teeth. Bought a cheap charcoal toothpaste on Amazon and got pearly white teeth in just a few weeks with no pain whatsoever.

You don't need to save up or go to professionals. They're bullshit. Don't be a retard.

Use that teeth-whitening charcoal stuff. Also, Mouthwash and flossing helps too, of course.

Is it possible to make natural little bit yellow color? I want just reduce yellowness, don't want luminescent teeth.

Again, only a dentist has the proper tools to softly bleach. Sometimes a thourough cleaning is enough.

Name of toothpaste?

I don't, because I'm not an idiot who wants to destroy his enamel

Again, that is bullshit.

that's being vain you mong

The older the get the less i care. Even good looking gals im with have some discoloration. Fuck it. Its natural.

Obviously were BOMBARDED by the Hollywood veneers who are more perfect than real teeth could ever be, but i propos: just fuck it. Theres some character in non-perfect chompers. I know beautiful woman who have less than beutiful teeth and i know average butterfaces who have fucking commercial-tier teeth. I prefer the former.

Body modification aka losing weight? Moron

Oil pulling apparently works

Now that's the mentality of a loser.

Im eagerly awaiting the pics of your 11/10 gf, Romeo.

underage b& gtfo

no
ada.org/en/science-research/science-in-the-news/the-practice-of-oil-pulling