FUCCBOI GENERAL

Thread for small and individual questions

I have no related pics edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1R6eCYZ5cc
unionmadegoods.com/product/new-balance-m996/
unionmadegoods.com/product/new-balance-m996-2/
newbalance.com/pd/996-made-in-the-usa-bringback/M996-L.html?dwvar_M996-L_color=Grey_with_White#color=Grey_with_White&width=D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has anyone ever tried iron-on transfers?

I want some band shirts but I can't afford the international shipping, it's almost the same price as my order. My plan is to make a load of shirts until the bands tour near me so I can buy the shirts then.

Also, what do you guys think of band shirts with just the name like pic related? I don't want to go crazy with the transfers because my printer is unreliable.

I've done a couple of iron ons and it's kinda finicky.

If ur planning to do prints on dark shirts like that one then u need "dark fabric" transfer paper otherwise the white won't show up. Then u'll have to cut out ur image so it doesn't have a background cuz the dark transfer paper works like a sticker that u iron on. U'll have to go over the edges multiple times if u don't want them to peel off. Also when u wash and dry the shirt, it'll be really wrinkly but you can just re-iron the design with a piece of tracing paper over it.

The the regular "light fabric" transfer paper is easier to work with because it works like a temporary tattoo. It doesn't print white so it uses the background color (ur shirt) as white. You should cut out the background of ur image anyway because it will leave a super glossy box and u'll be able to tell it's an iron on. Also,u will have to print ur image backwards if ur printing on light fabric paper.

Both papers will leave a super glossy finish. U can remove the gloss if u iron over ur design with a peice of tracing paper over it, but it can take a few passes to completely remove it. Be careful with the light transfer design tho, it can peel off if you iron a piece of paper over it for too long.

Sorry this was so long, i just had a lot to say

How do I fix the back of my shoe? I was thinking of hittin it with a blow drier to pop out the dent, would that work?

Stop fucking xliding them on and off

why a blow drier? Maybe try a needle, thread it through the grey part and push up the inverted top

i should but i'm a lazy shit

good idea, i'll try it

Question about Viberg sizing: I'm looking at buying a pair of viberg boots online (probably second hand off grailed) no where where I can try them on in person, bought a second hand pair of size us 9 viberg scout boots from ebay and they were a touch too big, so the difference between 8's and 8.5s in the vibergs, is that only a width difference or a width and length? I wear an 8.5 in my redwing 875's and iron rangers for reference if that helps?

My jean size is 28. I want a pair of APC new standards. How many sizes do I need to size down for a slim straight fit?

What kind of jacket is the cartoon guy on the right wearing?
I assume it is some kind of varsity jacket with dragons on it.
Where do I go about to find a similar design?

souvenir jacket
also remember that its just a drawing, don't expect to look like that

What's wrong with yesstyle? I've never worn anything from there or really heard of it until recently. Is it sort of like a korean forever 21 and is that why people dislike it?

Got any recommendations for a similar design?
Or at least something that looks good and is of decent quality?

Going to hong kong in a few weeks.

Where should i go for shops that have cheap Veeky Forums clothes?

What kind of overcoat is Speedwagon specifically? Because I'm having a hard time actually finding anything at all that even remotely resembles his overcoat.

Are poly cotton blend dress shirts actually a bad move? I found two dress shirts where i like the patterns but I've heard some pretty negative things regarding blends

Just spent $350 for the COS sale. Am I an idiot?

Are rep threads allowed on Veeky Forums?

I bought a back patch from the internet and its larger than anything i can put on it,, do yall reckon a dyed flecktarn parka would be a good battlejacket?

What's a good place to buy hawaiian pattern button downs?

that is a anime man not a overcoat f/a/m

how do the af1's fit? about to buy the pair in pic related

TTS, maybe a tiny bit large. wider than narrow shit like chucks but not a wide shoe. pretty comfortable.

What do I wear with these? I was thinking some palewave jeans, but I don't know what shirt.
Souvenir jacket, Straight To Hell has a nice one
Chunkier irl than in that pic

looking for this hat can someone please help, something extremely close may be suitable too, it's not for me.

MARKIE IS THIS YOU?? OMG

youtube.com/watch?v=E1R6eCYZ5cc
Here's a vid with more views of the hat zzz

gray, peach, white. idk what else

Just load up on cheap made-to-measure suits. Those fucking slant tailors charge like they're flipping burgers.

Are clear umbrellas for women? Give me the rundown on umbrellas

It is feminine

If it's a cheapo 500円 one from a convenience store and you're on a trip, then sure.

I'm in Portland right now, will be shopping tomorrow but probably cannot make it to the premium outlets along the highway;

Where can I purchase NB 993s? I heard they could be purchased in premium outlets but I don't have the time to go out of the city.

In two days will be going to Seattle.

Same guy here, also, is Joe's New Balance Outlet good? It's gonna be my last resort, since I heard they sell factory seconds, etc.

Can compression pants under shorts be pulled off in a casual fit?

So I'm on Union Made and they have two seemingly identical pairs of New Balance 996, the first one priced at $128 and the second priced at $102.
unionmadegoods.com/product/new-balance-m996/
unionmadegoods.com/product/new-balance-m996-2/

Both of them are priced less than on the official NB store, which has them at $170.
newbalance.com/pd/996-made-in-the-usa-bringback/M996-L.html?dwvar_M996-L_color=Grey_with_White#color=Grey_with_White&width=D

Should I bite the bullet and get the second pair for $102?

pretty common in streetwear. see 11bbs

Depends what you mean by casual fit, but sure if you make them look good then you could wear them casually.

how true to size are these when ordering online?

What do I wear with Dickies 872's? Everything i try doesn't look right.

what's the best website for buying sneakers online? with free shipping if possible

converse. one stars are legit now

Where can I get gats that aren't margeilas

what´s a good site to buy winter jackets at?

not OP, but this was pretty informative

Got one of these coming in the mail. Would wearing it in California be appropriate?(I'll remove the German flags)

Im unable to dye it as I don't have a top loading washing machine, only side loader.

are high waisted pants suppose to fit at the hips or waist? i'm a 29w, so should i go for a 28w so it fits more to my hips?

Like just something to wear when you go out shopping or running errands

i have never owned a parka but i want one, where should i get a good one? found this at mango

You can dye it in a bucket pretty easily. Just make sure you use dye for natural and poly fabrics. I used idye for mine and it's lasted through about 4 washes with no significant fading so far.

I just ordered the 70s all star hi in black, will these look alright?

Mil Surp places or places like Grailed. I got mine from Grailed for 40 euro.

I got one similar to this on Amazon

That's beautiful. How did you do it and how long? Can you still see the patterns?

Are there any rules about rings? Like what fits do they work best with, who shouldn't wear them, how many at once, etc?

I got a 5 gallon bucket and filled it with hot water (i used hot water from a shower and then added a couple gallons of boiling water from the stove to get it really hot), then I used 1 packet of iDye for natural fabrics and 1 packet of iDye Poly. Just follow the instructions on the package, you'll need to add salt to the bucket as well.
I put the parka in and stirred for about 30 seconds once every 7 minutes or so for about an hour. You don't need to stir it constantly if you're not doing the stove top method.

After that I hosed it off in my yard until the water coming off of it was fairly clear, then I machine washed it with a dark towel and a dye fixative to set the dye. I washed it like 2 more times before wearing it just to make sure I wouldn't get black dye rubbing off on my clothes (I didn't).

This is a picture of the front pocket where some of the pattern was still visible. It's very faint, but you can see it there and on the cuffs in bright light. The rest is pretty much black. You can't see the pattern unless you look really close at those specific areas. Also since I used poly dye the stitching and plastic parts and cord for tightening the waist and hood are black too.

I recommend dying it unless you're going for a milsurp look. I had it for a year before I dyed it and I barely wore it then. It's much more versatile now.

Slim fit (left) vs Straight fit (right) chinos. Which are more versatile, and which look better overall? I can't decide.

The fit on these looks really similar (both look fairly slim), but I like the straight ones more. The ones on the left look more casual. I feel like it's easier to dress the straight ones down than it is to dress the slim ones up, so I'd go with the straight.

That's pretty much what everyone else says as well. I feel like I'm just more biased toward slim fitting clothes, since I can easily cuff both of the pants anyway.

The rise on the slim fit are more likely to be lower than the straight fit. If you are a man with a penis and testicles, go with the straight fit for the crotch room, otherwise you are an effeminate male with the slim fit.

I don't think you've ever worn slim fit pants before, because that was the most retarded statement I have ever read.

do these fucking things ever go on sale? even for like 50 bucks off

also how do they fit compared to the stan smith

How do you fucking wear Ozweegos???

Rarely
Your best bet is ssense sales but last one just ended and there were no sales on Achilles if I remember correctly
Just cop them full price, it's worth it for a basic all white shoe

:^(

how do they fit at least?

no

size one down, pretty slim fitting

I'd say size down half a size desu

Am i suppose to size down for cav empt? I feel like i can fit a small

Should I pluck my eyebrows or leave them be? Pic related, I don't know if men are supposed to or not

size up for the pullovers, and maybe the shirts too, idk I only have a pullover
they're cut super baggy but if you get your normal size they'll be too short

jackets get your normal size I think

Yeah, it's messy

what exactly am I supposed to do? I just pluck the little hairs around my eyebrows?

Or go to a barber, they can fix it up

alright, ill look into it, thanks user

Fuck it I'm bump

You don't

Thank you very much friend. I was worried about the stitching looking off but now I'm assured.
In any case I shouldn't be screwed.

sorry for the late reply but yes 70s are nice too. the thick soles on them are so lovable, imo

Still a young lad (no b& tho) This is probably the worst website to come to for advice, but do you guys have any advice for life that you've learned over the years? Is being Veeky Forums even important?

You guys know any place online to buy kimonos from AND that ships to Europe?

>>Reddit

what's a good price to cop apc jeans?

Japanese-sized

Is Dior lipstick good? What other brands should I look to for non-humbug long-lasting quality stuff?

miss me with that gay shit

I'm looking for a blacked-out minimally branded, anf resolable boot. My first choice would be Solovairs, but I don't know if resoling them is even possible (doesn't have to be air cushioned).

Where would I find these pants?

I can't seem to find this colorway/style anywhere else. Help please? I really want this exact shoe but amazon is out of stock in my size.

Ysl

bought these today without considering that they may not be true 2 size..

anyone know how they fit? im a UK size 6 (womens) not sure if i should have sized down

clothes to avoid when having wide hips/narrow shoulders?

figured you guys would know a lot about sneakers, help me out here

what size APC petit standard, petit new standards, and new standards should i get? I wear a size 30 waist and ive heard its best to size down 2 sizes since they stretch a shit ton, but i know you have to account for vanity sizing. should i be getting like a size 26 in their sizes then or what?

Any tall proportional people here? I'm 6'6" and have particularly muscular legs.

If I'm not wearing lounge/athletic wear I feel like my clothes are suffocating me. I got Madison (the loosest) fit from Brooks and it still cuts into my dick.

Am I wrong or does it seem like taller clothes is just lengthened short people clothes? They're not actually scaling everything up just adding some length and width but not actually increasing the fit.

help me out here, which works better in this outfit and why?

white chucks

or doc marten's i know it's a fucking basic outfit but i'm autistic