Beer body

Why haven't you swallowed the dad bod pill?

>Be me
>22
>Dad bod
>effay as fuck

Because I have trouble putting on weight

Dadbod is supposed to be a man in his 30s-40s with a wife and children who is getting softer due to beer, age and fatherhood lowering his testosterone levels.
You're not supposed to have it in your teens and twenties. You're supposed to be fit so you can get the wife.

>MFW I meet all of those criteria and was never that fit to begin with

Kill me.

people with dad bods are lards who will immediately get speared to death by rival tribes whhen the dollar collapses

Literally every frat boy has a dad bod
Girls Love the dad bod

>Implying that skinny, autistic fashion nerds with no discernible real world skills won't find themselves up against the same point of the spear made from a old Vileda broom handle and a jagged shard cut from a no parking sign

they wont. skinny, autistic fashion nerds wont survive long enough for tribes to coalesce. most will likely perish from malnutrition or suicide in the months immediately following the collapse.

Men are disgusting.

Dad bods = 10/10 pussy

you know that isnt true my man

Get with the picture you frickin idiotska. The Americans love more hamburgers with their meals now, and the young ones need to rely on how 40 year old men look to attempt to impress the ladies into thinking they have the same physical qualities as their dad.

It really is. Women feel much more comfortable with the dad bod

is that what the 3/10's are telling you? whatever floats your boat tubglub

Lol

for every image of a fat guy with hot girls, there are 29085309580395890932480293820948029380129802394803948 images of fit guys with hot girls.

fat people are inferior. get over it and take care of your body

You are just mad that women like the dad bod more than skinny autistic fucks like yourself

epic b8

Why are you so mad? Is it because you've never felt a warm wet puss around yer cock?

lose weight before bothering with fashion. you can check out the sticky on Veeky Forums or something, i'm sure they might have some guidelines you could follow to get started

Get fucked cunt

Why are you so mad? Is it because you've never felt a warm wet puss around yer cock?

t. Lazy skinnyfats

do the best with what you've got i guess

The fitter you are the less you need to care about fashion (but the more effective it gets). A hot athletic guy in a plain shirt and jeans looks 50 times better than an "effay" fatty.

> implying those girls are hot

Have you never seen plus size clothing? Nine out of ten times your choices will be complete shit.

Hahah I wear a medium with my dad bod. People think I'm ripped until I take my shirt off

because i'm a racelet dicklet beta male with anger and hatred towards women

>fatherhood lowering his testosterone levels
man, i'll never be a father then. i've been so concerned about my test level and have been doing a lot in order to boost it, like pushups and eating a lot of cholesterol. having a family for lower test, i don't think it's worth it.

>Why haven't you swallowed the dad bod pill?
Because I started swallowing the HRT pill instead not even a month ago