Is BBW effay?

Is BBW effay?

Fuccckk that would be a fun screw

Imagine her sitting on your face
Jesus fuck

>only a couple of lines before it fades out and the word "travel" is in there twice.

Assuming that's an actual woman she should have at least three future super soldier children by now but she is convinced she has to spend all her money and fertile years traveling even though she doesn't have a fucking job.

That's a huge bitch.

shes got a athlete factory between those kankles no bag

Why the fuck are all the 5'11+ girls I meet fat as fuck? I've met like maybe 2 in my life that aren't. I'm 6'5 so it'd be great to have a gf near that height, but man they are all hambeasts.

I can't stop thinking about this.

because the skinny ones are working as models and dont have the energy to go out because they have on a triangle of cheese a day.

sitting on your face and resting breasts on your junk

Where can I get more pics of this horny beast?

here you go

No way this is real.

She could literally kill you that way.

Not really, alot of models(female!!!)are 5'10''/5'11'', there are 6' something models but that's above average.

Show the full description

>unemployed
>likes to travel

>I'm unemployed I like to travel

All my giantess fantasies could come true.I really hope you're a shredded cunt OP. Because you gotta swipe right and match. You must fuck her, fuck her for us, OP!
Please report back afterward

jokes on you thats my fetish

Imagine squeezing the ass of this thick amazon godDAMN

I'm more erect by the idea that my children would be born as Space Marines

I'm more erect by the idea that each of her legs is the size of another woman and her waist-to-ass ratio is astronomical

SCREENSHOT HER ENTIRE PROFILE DAMN YOU

Yes

Travel to her local KFC

no.

When will bitches realize traveling is not a fucking interesting hobby, or even a really hobby?

Most people like fucking experiencing new and exotic things, which is what they mean by traveling. But who the fuck has the time and money to just be flying around doing nothing? This is what unemployed people think.

>But who the fuck has the time and money to just be flying around doing nothing?

Insta models and sugar babies

What the average girl aspires to.

>I'm young
>I'm BEAUTIFUL
>I deserve to live like the pretty girls on instagram
>Someone else pay for it.

Even super wealthy people are busy as fuck. Sure they travel, but it's just a vacation like anyone else can take.

Just...traveling around...isn't a thing.

>Insta models and sugar babies

>What the average girl aspires to.

I guess

>Even super wealthy people are busy as fuck. Sure they travel, but it's just a vacation like anyone else can take.

b-b-b-but the girls on insta are always taking beautiful pictures somewhere new...are you telling me I don't deserve as good as them? I'm PRETTIER than SHE is.

it is possible to just travel around constantly, but yeah you will pretty much be a vagabond.