Is bronzed skin Veeky Forums or no...

Is bronzed skin Veeky Forums or no? I'm literally two shades below bioluminescent and can't help but feel I stick out like a sore, reflective thumb most of the time. Anyone have tanning tips?

personally, i've been wondering this myself too. my skin has always been described as porcelain so i'm reluctant to tan and look like a thot, but my legs are blinding. any tips?

depends on where you live and shit desu. if you're in like southern cali and pale, you look ridiculous but it would look fine in a scandinivian country

Bronze is really sexy and gives me a raging boner every time, pale works better when you're going more for the cute and pretty type. In either case you have to be physically attractive anyways.

It depends. If you have clear and healthy skin you should go pale, if not go tan as it helps to hide red spots and shit.

i can't stand it when white girls start tanning.
turns me off

Any tan that doesn't come from sun exposure looks bad imo. Suntans look good but if your skin just doesn't tan then that's fine too.

If you're a girl, pale skin is attractive. Especially blinding pale skin.

/thread

I think tanned skin looks like shit on women. Honestly it's a turn off for me.
There's a reason women are naturally paler and men are slightly more tan.

When people say the don't like tan, 9/10 times they're thinking about the Trump orange weird tan. A natural slight sun tan looks great always imo.

because women enjoy being BLACKED ?

It's case by case. Don't go by what some dude prefers to jack off to.
If you look sick then you will look better with some colour.
If you have poor genes for tanning then do not sit out in the sun and pretend you don't.

Sure if you want to be a cuck about it and take it to an extreme lmao

/thread

Pale and Pasty

These two, a natural tan from being outside and not being a shut in is alright, but embrace your paleness, it looks gorgeous I promise.

pale skin is the best is not as common or as easy to get as tanning, tanning is associated with trashy people like chads and whores, it's also not healthy for your skin and it will age it, and having pale skin is more Veeky Forums since all colors look good with it or if you are a person that likes to dress all black it's even better

Totally depends on aesthetic

Men should have some colour to their complexion, but not DAHNULD orange.

Women should be pale and fair skinned, pic related.

Tanning is hotter because it is more natural. Don't be some chink that wears long sleeves in the summer to avoid the sun