Time for the greatest business book, ever!

Time for the greatest business book, ever!

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=ZTa_AAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:"Bernard Kamoroff"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqn6rVke_MAhVWTlIKHQn3AHQQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=joe ca&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What book is this?

1/2

2/2

The tips never end

Biz the quote

Beyond quotes the book also shows how to establish a basic bookkeeping system using paper or excel.

Great to understand even if you go the quickbooks route.

im sure this thread will disappear in a little while since you're just spamming and not giving the name of the book

I've posted the name of the book here multiple times and no one cares to research, so I figure I'll post the content, not the title. If you want it then you will find it yourself.

exactly, you're spamming.
name the book

Im not OP but the book is Small Time Operator by Bernard Kamoroff

>Small Time Operator by Bernard Kamoroff

wow
thank you

What's the difference? Not like you are going to read it.

Thanks OP. I'm buying this book now

How is this book giving advice? This is just common sense.

Only if he has a successful small business that is growing can they be right. More than likely they haven't read the fit sticky.

funny i can't get a pdf of this lol

>this is advice from a cpa
What the fuck? Does he at least follow it up with tips for evasion?

this advice is all very obvious

funnily enough 75% of all small businesses fail so im guessing this "common sense" isn't actually that common

74 LAMBORGHINI'S IN MY LAMBORGHINI ACCOUNT

>Not being a risk taker

found it on google books

books.google.ca/books?id=ZTa_AAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:"Bernard Kamoroff"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqn6rVke_MAhVWTlIKHQn3AHQQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=joe ca&f=false

unfortunately the artificial scarcity jew witholds pages

Give it back jamal!

Still not sure why the iPhone changes vertical pics, but not horizontal.

Get a real accounting book. This is way to waterdown for serious business owner.

>serious business owner
You mean the person who has a business? Then yeah you should have read this prior to starting one.

huh, all the google books i looked through were blocked for violating terms of service. thx user

me please, i want to start something, what should i read, i got some math for business textbook?

my own skill is drawing. was thinkin about making graphics for tshirts hah...

yeah and 75% of people are mentally retarded by general common sense standards.

The trick is to think of all the ways you can fail and prepare for them.
>it is not enough that I should succeed, others must fail

Isn't that common sense?

No, because the failures can be unpredictable and I think you would agree that the unpredictable can't be a common sense.

I always assume worst case scenario when doing anything, that way I usually always come out on top

Hard to live life so full of negativity.

im sure you usually come out on top...

It's just how you gotta profit, When I quote my electrical side jobs, I quote for the worst case scenario. If the job is easy, Then I make a killing, if the job ends up being worst case scenario then I make a little bit of profit still. Customers usually get mad when I tell them the quote and say they try and find someone else to only call me back later on when the "cheaper guy" fucked up their shit.
I dont care if I get turned down a job because quote too high. Theres always someone else who will ask.