Is Coke Zero fa?

Is Coke Zero fa?

It tastes almost like the real shit, but no calories, 0 everything And it has caffeine!

>tastes almost like real shit
true

true

True

subtle and underrated kek

Dat aspartame FDA approval eugenics to ruin uninformed people like OP

raf simons the greatest designer of all time drinks it
so yeah you ugly faggot jew son of a jewess

Both true.

Uh.. i dont really trust shit like that. Stuff that says sugar-free or zero calories but still tastes sweet and caloric.
I would much rather have sugar from sugar cane or fruits than an alternative with worse or unidentified effects.

>tastes caloric
Holy cow are you stupid

Coke Zero does have calories, but none that your body can actually process. It passes right through as if you didn't consume any calories at all

hey Veeky Forums, i peed my pants and my mom had to change my diaper (tapered) for me and i thought it was p cool, is that effay?

weak. if you want something that has no calories just drink water, for fucks sake.

/thread
Carbonated beverages wreak havoc on your teeth too

Disgusting

no. it makes you look like a manchild. drink water, soda is for kids.

>soda
>effay

>drinking soda regularly
the fuck is wrong with you

...sparkling water?

Yup
Sorry user, it hurt to hear for me too

drink water and if you need some caffeine just drink some coffee or something

effay confirmed pleb city

But only from the acids, so swirling a sip of water in your mouth should neutralize it

If you drink Soda, you're not fa, you're a fat retard with a face that resembles the surface of the moon.

Unironically consider suicide holy fucking shit..

I drink zero only because regular sugar fuels my candida problem, otherwise it's shit

True

coke zero is the best soda, people only dont like it bc they think it tastes like shitty coke but if u take it as its own thing its actually way better. generally smoother imo, and a little more subtle all around than regular or diet coke

god tier

Fuck, how did you know? DW bra, I unironically consider it every day.

Actually to neutralize an acid you would need a base, try bleach instead.

Coke Zero is around pH 3, water is around 7, now figure out the volumes of the two liquids in the mouth and do the math Dr. Faggot

true

Lol

learn to enjoy water.

This is new, a co/ck/su/ck/er raid.