Genetic lottery

>be me
>above average face
>green eyes
>clear skin
>5'9
It's like everything else can be perfect but ONE thing about yourself will fucking ruin everything.

height is the most important thing for a male face comes in second place

I would be pissed if I had green eyes too

What we need some non-meme ways of growing taller? Is there anything that can be done if you are sub-twenties?

Worrying about things you can't change is a waste of your energy. Realize that things could be much worse and focus on the positives. Everything is not ruined because you're shorter than the average guy.
t. 5'6"

>5'9
fucking manlet

I'd just give up if I were you

luckily im 5'8 so I don't have to do that

>be me
>6’3
>above average face
>green eyes
>horrible acne

>19
>6' 5" (Dutch ancestry)
>thin frame
>have a jowly face (genetic) so I have a weird face being skinny with a wider person trait (I'm Polish as well)
>neck is a little longer than normal
>good skin (took accutane and I've been paying much closer attention to it, it was AWFUL not 2 years ago)
>brownish green eyes
>shit chin

I have some Irish blood in me too and I'm just so glad I tan well. If I was /permapasty/ I'd fucking kill myself.

Why do you fags make such a big deal about height? It's not something that ANYONE truly cares about.

Lose the insecurity and work with what you have.

>crossbreeding faggot
what have we done

FACE > HEIGHT >> FRAME >>> MONEY > STATUS

kek manlets am i right? so fucking hopeless.
5'4 reporting in

Did you really mean to put the inequalities that way? I feel like you intended the other direction; with "status" at the top.

Being bad at math is not Veeky Forums.

I'm 5'5" and I'd kill myself if I was a manlet honestly

It's funny enough to see your short fucks post in waywt you dont have to make this fucking joke thread too

No, that's the true ranking for real attractiveness and sexual market value.

IT'S. ALL. ABOUT. FACE.
Eye area is most important. If your eye area is FUCKED (NCT, upper eyelid exposure, low IPD, bug eyes) you are FUCKING DONE. If you have a short lower third, no defined ramus, low cheekbones, or a bulbous nose, you are FUCKING DONE

You will NEVER, EVER be effay if you have any of these features

>manlet writing style
Hmmm

You may only reply to this post if you're 5'11" king of manlets and above.

>above average face
every time someone says this on Veeky Forums they're lying

>tfw literally noone cares about height outside of this shit site

>buying into the manlet meme

>being this much delusional
I bet you dress like shit too

quite a short post you got there

dangerously close to manlet territory

i think the height meme thing was invented by tall guys who are ugly so they don't feel bad. for some reason it seems like a higher rate of tall men are ugly than short men

kek

R8

stop

> be me
> 6'2"
> above average facial features
> cool looking (IMO) grey-blueish eyes
> inviting resting facial expression

> small mouth
> asymmetric jawline

fucking off me

I'm almost certain it was.

pls

>slightly above average face
>brown eyes
>clear naturally smooth skin
>6'2
>resting serial killer face
>mfw

give it to me straight doc

At 5'9 your "ideal" gf height is around 5'4.5. 5'4.5 girls are piss easy to find. Just marry one before she has fucked too many 6'4 Chads and it fucks up her perception of her worth.

pretty attractive imo

this is really true. i've seen a guy who was 5'5" who was v handsome get more women than anyone. i'm 6'1" and i wish i could have his aesthetics

lots of milk and sleep and shamelessly wearing heels/0.5-1 inch soles

4'1 reporting in

it's kind of sad in a funny way to see manlets trying to find a way to be taller

Retard alert
If 5'9 is average, e.g a 5/10 and 6'3 is ideal e.g a 10/10
You'd have to be blind or stupid to think a 6'3 5/10 face would ever outdo a 5'9 10/10 face

5'11 but hopefully can pull an inch more in the short time i might have left to do it but face is pretty fucked with a bulbous nose, weak chin and negative canthal tilt. Thinking of getting some surgery done to help a little.

NEWS FLASH: WOMEN DONT WANT AVERAGE.

LMAO look at this fucking manlet trying to hide his insecurities by attacking others.
Every fucking time...
5'4 Reporting in.

I'm 6'3, but my dr scholls slide ins and shoes make me bout 6'4 1/2

>rest is p. bad though

Are you counting points out of ten up with inches of height? Wouldn't that make 6'2 the 10/10 height?
Also, as silly as that seems on its face... 6'2 is pretty ideal if we're talking general appeal.

no its not you're just autistic
if you cant get a gf with money and status you should just give up and shoot up the closest sorority house.

7'0" reporting in.

Nobody cares how tall you are.

what shoes can I but that people wont ridicule me for being 5'8 but appearing to be 5'10?

>??? face, asian, so not many benchmarks of attractiveness, flat, almost hollow cheeks so that's pretty okay
>6'
>140lbs
>wide shoulders from swimming
>counteracted by wide mongoloid face
>thick wavy hair
>shitty acne prone skin
I do what I can

shouldn't you be getting some shots up, sport?

>good face besides cheeks a little round, eyes/nose are god tier
>lovable personality, universally beloved by peers
>gorgeous long curly hair, think young chris cornell
>started losing hair at 16, lost all confidence

im 20 and im ready to fucking die LOL

>half asian half euro
:)

no, midgets are scary

That image reminds me how shit am I, thanks.

idc why ppl are so worked up abt height on this sight

most girls i know irl just care about the face and want their guy to be a bit taller or the same height

OP im exactly the same but with blue eyes. my irl friends compare me to that male model who gets posted here all the time
and then you know fucking what? 5'8
and then everything means fucking nothing.

I wish I had green eyes, in a certain light my eyes look like they have a greenish tint but realistically they're brown because no one else is going to spend the time trying to see it.
Shame, my mother had green eyes but I got the nigger eyes from my dad.
At least I'm 6ft

because girls in the west are literally obsessed with height
and we want to look good for girls which given this^ makes things imposible.
makes everything you do not matter at all

I think it's because of a small assortment of tinder and stuff having people out "must be at least 6'". But that's mostly them not actually knowing what height looks like. For them anything 5'9" and above is "6"". Its a lot like how I've heard guys totally think that all attractive women weigh about 120 and all fat girls are 200+. There's not an in between.

I've never seen anyone in real life like that. Most girls want a guy that's about the same height, or a little taller is all. Not that I haven't seen 5'6" guys with 5'10" girls before.

what if you're 5'5" and every girl you see past middle school is taller than you

>tfw 5'11 and pretty face
Haha coping facelets

>hairy as fuck below nipples
>no beard

>6''
>one eye green, other blue
>blonde hair
>massive eyes despite being anglo
>massive cheekbones that make my eyes look small

don't understand the big cheekbones meme

>alright face, strong jawline
>good phisique
>very good hair
>psoriasis
fml

Twitter has 325 million users, take this cherrypucked screenshot back to

Good lord, you come here to laugh, you stay for the mental illness and insecurity. Let's be honest, because I know the height thing is a meme but enough people take it to heart that it's all we see on questions like this, it's not that big of a deal. Seriously.

I mean, sure, if you're under 5'6 that fucking sucks and you do have a bit of an uphill battle, but if you're within the range of average, or slightly short, who gives a shit. Really. If you can't get a girl because you're 5'8 or 5'9 you have bigger problems.

There's always gonna be guys actively trying to put you down for something you have no control over, and not just fucking with you, and those people are cowards. Yeah, there's gonna be women that don't like you because you aren't tall. There's also gonna be women that don't like you because you're too tall, or because you're blonde, or because you just don't smell right to them. Whatever, can't please everyone. And those women talking about killing short people, would you really want to fuck/date/meet them even if you were tall? Bullet dodged.

This insecurity extends into the real world too. I work in men's suiting. I get peoples measurements for them all the time, and I always ask for certain measurements beforehand to compare and contrast, things like height, normal pants size, ect. I can't tell you how many guys come in and tell me, the man with the tape measure, that they're 6' tall when they're really 5'10". So, just because people are out there flexing 6' doesn't mean they are. People lying skews the whole thing on dating sites anyway.

But, really, it's just a meme. You don't have to take it to heart.

>be me
>germanic father, white spanish mother
>superior genes were transmited to all my brothers and sisters
>im 5'5, avarege male height in my family is 6'
what god did i pissed of to deserve this

>spanish
>white
also with that big a deviation from mean i'd say your dads probably not your dad

>oily skin but clean
>racelet (southeast asian)
>manlet (5'7)
>6/10 face

you would all say that i'm ugly and fat. i'm fine with that. it's just that there's one thing that really fux me up

>dicklet

bulges must be so Veeky Forums

apparently my grandfather from my mother side was a manlet he was 5'8
>mfw he was taller anyways

>6'0
>6"dick
>horrible skin
>people are 50/50 on me being ugly as fuck and model-tier

>literally me
Is the psoriasis on your scalp too?

Eh, I say you can go an inch taller and not have people really notice. I think my high school girl friend was 5'8" and I'm 5'7". Hell, you can try to go for someone even taller than that of you want, you might come out fine, I've on again, off again dated a girl 4 or 5 in taller.

But most women I've found tended to be super short 5'2"-5'6" range. And it's been pretty common to find those girls for me anyway.

I'm not gonna say that you're not at a disadvantage, and that there won't be women who will be turned off. If you're doing online dating of any sort especially. (I lost out on a threesome off tinder cause they wanted someone taller) But if you're not a dick, you'll usually come out fine.

I have the psoriasis too, feelsbadman

I found avoiding eggs, wheat and milk helps. It's hard though...

only niggers and beta males care about height

you're freakishly tall, the manlet meme is very accurate

Tall-6'2"
Handsome as fuck
Great ass
Cut physique
Tiny ass dick

Milk doesnt make you grow that's a myth

how small ?

>6'2
>160
>Nice blue eyes
>Good hair
>baby face with little to no jaw definition
>Crooked yellow teeth which I'm so ashamed of I choose not to smile
does smiling on a regular basis make your face look better?
Why didn't I get work done on my teeth when I was a child?
fuck

>Germanic Father
>Superior genes

That's a easily fixable.Instead of spend time here, get a part time and fix your teeth.

Buy slp boots.They give you a couple of inches in height. If you're into avangard tricky Ricky can help you out.

My friends say I should be a Jedi in a movie.Is this a good thing?

I'm the same but 18. Will I make it?

6'2
nice face
green eyes
not white but light skin tone
>fucking huge ears

how many of you here have birthmarks? i have one in my eye shaped like a heart.