Is there any YouTubers with Veeky Forums merch?

Is there any YouTubers with Veeky Forums merch?

Other urls found in this thread:

mdemerch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 that Fantano meme shirt

anything associated with youtube is the antithesis of Veeky Forums

Always and forever.

>youtuber merch

plz don't be serious

cringe

the newest mde shirt is pure fa

even if it was really nice, the fact that it's youtuber merch would make it cringe

i kinda like the red cow chop logo shirt though

I would rock h3

>hurr durr black shirt white graphics
>hurr durr long sleeve with writing on sleeves
how basic/vapid can you fucking BE?

also
>youtubers

My sister's got this
She refuses to wear it anymore given the current state of their content. Fucking Jenna Marbles is making content ten times funnier than them by this point

hahahah found that shirt the other day. i clicked that god awful video and skipped through half of it a few months ago. had no idea it was related to MDE at all. im buying that right now desu.

look like sam (shit)

Lewis Spears' Tour merch is pretty dope. He never has his name on his own shit so it never looks like you're a walking billboard for their channel like so many other tubers merch

if you buy that you support and advocate a guy who has the most vapid and trashy diarrhea garbage """"content"""" on all of youtube.

even his gf makes fun of his shitty content.

Their content back then was so much better, now they're just milking the Paul brothers and making "goof" off them, same format and it's getting boring.

Really thinking to cop PDP's merch though

this guy is literally trash. Merch looks shit. His comedy is shit. He's a walking blumpkin. Literally heard him boo'd at one of his "shows".

this is actually rlly cute

would it be bad if i bought it and don't watch their videos lmao

Yeah for real. I hope they make more, cus it's looking really good so far. I'm planning on getting the red shirt, and the one for Nick's Antiques Store.

mdemerch.com/

Very curious to see what HIla comes out with, she's working on actual fashion rather than "meme on a shirt" merch. She's always had a really good sense of style.

I listen to that podcast and...damn what a shitty shirt