Japanese design

>Tokujin Yoshioka
>Hiroshi Fujiwara
>Evisu

>Ganyru
>A Bathing Ape
>Man of Moods
>Edwin

Let's get a good discussion of jap brands going, the ones I've listed should make you lose

>Fagani Magani
>Cuckini Fajikita
>Inceles Yahita
Those are my favourites.

>Rei Kawakubo
>Yohji Yamamoto
>Jun Takahashi
>Junya Watanabe
>Takashi Murakami
Bape i only like the lacoste live Collab Hoodie and the PONR pullover

I really like some older bape ski jackets. Saw one on grailed some time ago with lightblue/navy panelling that looked really good, should have grabbed my chance.

whats the point...when i hate MY FAAAAAAAAAAACE!

I got a beautiful Ganryu coat from FW16 its very good. I fell in love with quality of the garment and materials.

Pic related is my EX girlfriend rocking it.

Suicoke
Kenzo

Any asian clothing is edgy faggot tier, Asians just can't help being edgy cunts because they are always small in frame so only mentally can they try to be hard

read the first letter of each designer in the OP
its what you deserve

the junya x north face shit is also dope as fuck

imagine the whole fit

>T
>H
>E

>G
>A
>M
>E

(de)construction of the pieces are amazing, but the
blatant tnf logos are so cringe

judging by you "hyping" that soloist graphic dictates your normie hypebeast taste

designer clothing is not about graphics homebizzle

P E D R O C O R E

>Tfw 6'4" with broad shoulders
>None of these Jap designers will fit me
This hurts :(

Boi i hate graphics, but this is a knit and one of the nciest I've seen in a while. Not a graphic sweat. Ur dumb and I will say it's a bit tryhard, I still love the piece.

And can you hop of 2012 Veeky Forums's cock for a second? There's nothing "cringe" about the logos on tfn. It's a north face, it wouldn't be so without the logo. It's all apart of the art. If you're still judging pieces by whether not they're minimalistic or not, you're no worse for wear than the cucks that check the box logo, expect you're just looking at the tags. Just appreciate color and tackyness and stop hiding from things u think ppl will judge you over.
>muh made in Italy
>mug portugal
>mommy bought me acne
>r-r cp's a meme maybe I should've bought the shoes like p-poetry

lol
don't pursue minimalist acne cuck
not interested in pleb fa taste
been wearing cdg since you were a toddler
no way in hell would I wear tnf logo
he should've went the Seil Marschall or Hervier collaboration route.

junya does color and "tacky" well with patterns, but using actual logos, even if part of actual deconstructed tnf bags,etc still looks like vomit

I can understand why kids jizz to it tho and comment, "iconic" "grail" "fire 100"

didn't realize it was a knit, but still being an ironic walking cigarette box for fashunz is so cringe. good thing you are 22 and can't afford it.

>22
Nice you got my age right, but only that part. I think it's dope, it's definitely a dumb look, but the whole point of all of this is to free yourself and express who you want to be. Wtf am I if I'm worried about making some washed up 30yr old "cringe"?
Hervier is over done. I'm glad he's moving on, he's always done well with tnf. Junya is a god. I miss his old convertible stuff. I've got one of his plaid shoulder bag jackets that kinda looks like a bondage piece. It's dope as fuck.

kolor is the only Japanese brand I keep on coming back to otherwise I don't have a favorite just a lot of stuff from different brands

yeahhh you wear it if you want to express yourself

my opinion, my cringe, my preference

not forcing it on you

I had some of the older pieces, including the "coveted porter bag/jacket" always a lot of fun

still wear the shit out of my lumber flannel shirts

wish he would re-visit 07 season for more punk, but that ship has sailed

>Tokujin Yoshioka and Evisu wrapped into the same category

Senpai please

>designer clothing is not about graphics
Whut. But Raf Simons and Sterling Ruby was all about just graphics. Undercover is also so much graphics.
Not sure why you're talking down on graphics like that, graphics is really cool when done right.

i'm emphasizing more on the fact that hypebeasts or younger folk focus and evaluate a label solely based on graphics

sterling ruby was not about "graphics," check out his art. its quite interesting visually and also how he describes his work and process. Collaboration with Raf was an extension of his visual language using garments as a medium. The "graphics" were visual collages...I mean the stronger pieces of that collection imo were the knits and the acid washed garments where sterling was directly involved

If you seriously think UC is "just about graphics" just shows you how shallow of an understanding/exposure you have of the label. big example being his 07 collection. he makes a lot of graphic tees because gaijin boys jizz at UC t-shirts and its easy money. he needs the capital to keep up with productions.

Ahh I wish I could cop some 07. They all look resally worn now. I haven't seen any in decent condition. =/

School shooter core?

yea cav empt hasn't done great the last few seasons imo

I've always hated uc footwear

I feel like at this point he's just marketing directly to k-pop stars.

Bape has been worthless since nigo left.
>rei kwakubo
>issey miyake
>Yohji yamamoto
>Junya watanabe
These are the legends.

I feel like most of their reputation was won thanks to their first collection, but bar a few pieces, they aren't quite living up to the hype

definitely, it's like they're trying to market chav x weeb to midwestern hs seniors

jun is doing a shitty job with the pant's fit, and that awful varsity patch destroys the far right pic

ss18 is not good.

I like the far right pants fit but i agree the patch is lame

i will say i love how jun is not shy about putting out massive collections

>unironically bringing up a bathing ape

nice trips, but u missed the joke
see this sweater over macs thing is really dope tho

really loud, but if i can dress them down, i'll def cop

the plaid top would look great with some older uc or junya grey cargo's, black ann due suede and some sort of heritage jacket

if you told me these jackets were supreme i'd have believed you

best of the show by far, that leather and the classic yohji pop art motif

>not mentioning Visvim

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on SexPot Revenge?

>white dudes dressing like asians dudes that are trying to dress like white dudes but still kinda like an asian dude

>Japanese Americana