Subcultures

Okay Veeky Forums what fashion/subculture do you follow or identify with. Personally I'm into traditional skinhead subcult. IE: Ben Sherman, Fred Perry, Brutus, Doc Martens etc etc
Pic related it's me

kys

>Okay Veeky Forums what fashion/subculture do you follow or identify with.
I don't, because I actually can think for myself and have personal ideas of what looks stylish

fuck off mong

I'm a fully formed human being with some degree of an individual personality, sorry :/

do you have friends who are also into your subculture or do you think fashion is the only thing

what do you listen to

I'm into 'cana, pardner, please pardon my rudeness, but if it ain't made in america (and sometimes japan) it ain't shit, pardner

Is it cringe to carry around my copy of blue blooded in my Filson™ Rucksack?

Is individualist a subculture?
If yes, it's that. actually, fuck all that. I don't even need a label.

None.
Skinhead
Beard
Urban Streetwear
All Black
Dadhats

fuck off nazi

Are you sure you're not genderqueer?

clout core

>t. me, an intellectual

Looking like larry king, bud

>subculture
Consult the philosophy thread

MAXO

>skinhead
>Le edgy right wing /pol/sheep virgin with rage

Fuck I wish suspenders could come back into casual style, that American psycho look is god tier

Speed metal, but I fucking hate the word metalhead.

Don't mind being called a heavy rocker/thrasher/headbanger even goth is better than fucking metalhead.

You shouldnt have your top button fastened if you have braces, theres no fucking point to your braces otherwise you mong

dont wear your glasses unless you need to, get a shirt with a pocket for easy access, and hell, get a number 3 buzz cut, not number 2

t e r r o r w a v e with gopnik relish

theres nothing wrong with being apart of a culture you retard. have fun having no friends.

I feel you. To me metalhead is synonymous with 'no taste IT guy in a Morbid Angel tee', whereas rocker/thrasher/headbanger is an actual style.

Go away melon.

untuck ya jeans and cut ya hair PLEASE

grindcore/crust/lowkey doom-fag

Veeky Forums is already part of the "totally lacking any originality, influence, or individuality; just dressed by the internet" culture, and this is objectively true for everyone here but me basically

lol

Be the change you want to see in this world, user

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GAVE DAMN A 7

jeans are untucked, theyre just motorcycle ones with a high waist and my shirt is small

and fuck you long hair is nice

Big city middle class hood rat. I'm not broke, but I work, go to school, and do a decent amount of drugs.

>You shouldnt have your top button fastened if you have braces, theres no fucking point to your braces otherwise you mong

Could you explain this, please?

underrated

Kkekels

whatever i can afford core

Do you like Jamaican skinhead reggae? Its pretty chill

you dumb ugly bastard, simply wearing certain brands/clothes doesn't make you part of a particular subculture.

kill yourself

What a fucking runt you are.

You look like a midwestern office worker who’s been transformed into a child

>Skinny Nazi Anthony Fantano
Wow never thought I would see this.

is Afro-Indie a thing? because that's me

>Swole-Right
You look like the *nods respectfully towards you* guy

totally is. i call it the "you are so well spoken" culture. like it tho.

Oh, so you know about the
>I thought there was something different about you but you don't dress like a black guy
>why can't I say the n word?
Respect

*tips fedora*

I would only dress like that if I could get Terminators

Tbh i mix terrorwave and football casual

glad to see im not alone