What kinda product do you use to achieve this hairstyle?

What kinda product do you use to achieve this hairstyle?

Water

Another man's semen.

regular shampoo and a mask after it, 2 times a week

what the fuck is a mask

a cream that you put on your hair while they are still wet, really makes a huge difference

minoxidil and finastercide

I have hair like that and I fucking hate it.

How 2 get straight hair without heat?

Straight hair is boring

So it is true that those with straight hair want wavy hair and those with wavy hair want straight hair...

Must be, user, must be...

yeah kinda. it's a bit of a meme but generally people want interesting things they don't already have and a different hair type is no exception

well i have straight hair and i want waves so i suppose

chemical straightening

Yeah, I have straight hair + shitty hairline like harry styles at 20 and I hate it

Be thankful, my hair is the straightest part of me, you have no idea how much I'd love some wavier hair.

>hair style

Don't you mean Harry Styles?

1. only wash hair every few days
2. push hair the opposite direction it naturally falls
ta-dah

how tragic do you think it is to have a face like this and start going bald

god you are so lucky. with hair like that you could move mountains

people seem to think he's very pretty
and regardless it doesn't matter he's famous as hell

sure he is but he has probably noticed he's on the way, i just wonder how does a guy in his position feel about it

his face isnt handsome

thats the point

he was dreamy in dunkirk

Hehehe

Could you recommend something please?
This is the first I'm hearing of this. (Been trying to "override" my natural "hair swirl point" for years

Underated post

How do you get so much value at the top? Do you use styling gels?

im not the guy that posted but i have hair exactly like this. it is literally just a case of having thick hair and pushing it to the other side. when it falls naturally it will be flatter, so push it the other way, no products needed. i too only wash my hair every couple of days, only conditioner

Even though he's balding I'd say his current hair suits him. If it gets worse I bet he'll get hair implants

not him, but I use this. just put it in your hair for a couple minutes and rinse. boom. better than conditioner and hair feels full and moisturized.