/prep/

'Fratshit is not welcome' edition

Other urls found in this thread:

oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never understand why that dick is walking his dog on the road and why he has that stupid expression on his face.

user, why does your sweatshirt say supreme? is that a new university? How did you get into this gated community? Honey, just wait a minute, have you seen this young man at all before?

lol

this isn't prep, it's 70s and 80s UK casual scene/football hooliganism. still looks cool tho

desu, prep kind of draws from that whole scene, it's based off European style. I put it in because I like to include realistic prep inspo, not costume level shit that you see in catalogs

this is atrocious

It wasn't preppy, man
Liverpool was god-tier in England and in Europe back in the 80s and their supporters would travel to Italy, Germany, France, etc for away matches
While there they'd bring back Le Coq Sportif, Fila, Stone Island, Sergio Tacchini, Lacoste, and other high-end athletic clothes to show where they'd gone. It eventually caught on as a style.

Why don't you post something good then

Thinking of getting these or something similar to it. Rec some brown loafers

OSBs tbqhfamalam

What are those

Oak Street Bootmakers: oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear

I own a pair of trail oxfords and they are really nice quality

Ooh yikes, a little pricey. I was looking to spend ~$150 max tbqh

If you have the money, get better quality. Bad apron stitching, rubber sole, square toe and looks like cheap leather.

Allen Edmonds (or their factory seconds if you need them really cheap) are a great starting point. Long run you will benefit (wallet, comfort, and style).

I actually want the rubber sole because I'd like to have good grip, and for them to be comfortable. I'm looking for a more casual loafer I can wear daily instead of something more formal.

Are the blue/white seersucker trousers still cool?

not overtly preppy but I still think it fits

They can still be pulled off, but there can't be any other loud pieces with it, keep the rest of the outfit toned down

beautiful ;_;

Fair enough, those will work fine.

Seersucker is making a comeback (suit wise) so it can work, just make sure the rest of your ensemble is more conservative to balance things out.

What hats are prep?

I'd imagine unstructured "dad" hats and golf hats are, but what else?

tfw you actually go to Yale and everyone just wears hoodies :(, at least there was a dresscode back at my boarding school...

Kek

Start the trend user.

t. Dartmouth.

Fisherman hats can be prep too, if you wear them on rainy days. VV is meme teir, but they have very inoffensive hat selections

Hey lads I was in one of these threads and saw something i cant remember the name of. It was like prep outdoors with some vintage athletic vibe to it. Anyone know what thats called?

w2c similar looking pants? I always have trouble finding brown coloured clothing items.

those are corduroys if it helps, they usually come in darker colors than typical chinos

RIP

Is Fillon /prep/ ?

Just saying: Dunkirk was a pretty preppy movie

Dunkirk? More like Dumpkek

The fits from the little ships were nice

>not overtly preppy
>cable knit sweater
>madras shirt
>corduroys

U wot m8?

I need this fit

Quoddy Blucher Mocs are my favorite loafers, great alternative to boat shoes.

Honestly how are they any different from one another aside from the amount of eyelets?

>Upper is slightly higher
>Camp sole instead of boat sole
>No eyelets on the sides
Also boat shoes are just really oversaturated so I always try to be a little different.

This is actually a great example of classic New England prep. Keep doing you, brah.

tods......

bcbg

It's like prep. But super boring.

Anorak's are extremely red pilled

w2c shoes on the left

Brand is Tretorn.

They make the official Preppy sneaker.

God that color combo makes me hard it's so underused

>sweater too tight and too short
>ugly color too
>madras like shirt except it's very obviously not bleeding and it's too bright, clashes with the sweater
>faggy bracelets
>casual five pocket cords with longwings???

I could see every individual element in this fit working in a different outfit, but this is just a mess.

Can anyone recommend /prep/ winter shoes/boots that aren't duck boots ?

Are your pants Levi's? I used to have a pair just like them til they got a hole in them :/

Explain

Clarks

>It's like prep. But super boring.
Lol what. Is prep not boring enough?

I sure hope you are ready to store away your seersucker suit and madras blazer /prep/, used the hell out of mine for sure.