community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com
/thinspo/ for guys:
>post-punk.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vague
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you guys sit flat (not perched or on the edge) on a chair how much does your thighs spread out? Do you loose your thigh gap? If not, whats your bmi?

Also post stats of your thigh circumference.

mine are huge, like 21 inches (top thigh near ass)

>finally accept myself as trans
>bmi rises out of underweight levels

I guess I have a long way to go again, guys

Remember to drink water
Take vitamins
And Calisthenics

being trans is a trend

I look kinda bulky on photos and in the confined space of my apartment.

But when I go outside, I look scrawny like your average teenager. Wtf?

post boipussay

wow those are some hot opinions
sorry effay is a sfw board
d a d d y
a
d
d
y

How do you guys track your daily/weekly calories?
I tried to make a text document in notepad++ but the formatting is awful.
I tried myfitnesspal but it was such a chore to find the specific food I'd eaten.
I tried writing my total calories for a day on my calender but it doesnt seem to do much for me.
I guess the one thing I haven't tried is a real food diary, a physical book of sorts.

I definitely lose my gap. My BMI is 16.2.
If I measure my thighs at the highest point (grabs some butt) I get 20" both thighs. If I measure at the fattest visual point (grab my inner thigh fat lump) I get 19.5" on my right thigh and 19" on my left. I'm incredibly right-handed and all my muscles are bigger on the right, and my right leg is also almost an inch longer.

I'm 176cm, 110.8lbs. I may have been 112lbs in that picture but I want to drop to 102.5
I get health problems bellow a BMI of 16 and my health is already a disaster, but I really hate my thighs..

Ha-hawt...
>///

>finally buy into the left-wing insanity that says I can somehow be a woman if I BELIEVE I am a woman, despite all evidence and science to the contrary

Fixed it for you there. Fixed it for you.

>muh ideal language
>doesn't even into speech acts
weak

Neuroscience studies support gender dysphoria as having a structural cause - i.e. can't be fixed with therapy.

thank you
ok dude, I'm not obliged and too tired to argue my internal identity with strangers on the internet right now

You're missing my point there senpai, you're missing my point.

Let's assume what you say is true and they have something wrong in their mind. You know, just like schizophrenics can't be fixed with therapy because they have something wrong with their mind. This doesn't make a man any more into a woman than it makes a schizophrenic surrounded by actual people just because he hears things. Get it faggot? Thinking something doesn't make it into a reality. It's only thanks to unnatural, modern technology and methods that these """people""" can actually end up at least looking the part.

ffffffaaaagggggg

I keep a paper diary and just use myfitnesspal to look things up. I feel like it makes me more accountable to actually write everything down

>tfw you have a masters in psych so you have to take the bait
Ntayrt but you're coming to a board with a decent population of people who are either LGBT or like to dress androgynously so you're going to have a bad time if you want to compare schizophrenia to dysphoria.
It's on a totally different spectrum. You can't even categorize it as the same thing. If we apply your logic to all mental illness, then the people in this thread aren't skinny even though there's obviously starving going on. That just doesn't add up kohai.

since you like science so much you check out what linguists think about prescriptivism

how do i stop failing diets, i just wanna be fucking skinny yet i fall on so much shitty food

am i thinspo yet

>spectrum

There's the meme word I was looking for. Everything is a spectrum right, and gender doesn't exist. Fuck off with that rainbow shit, that's exactly the insanity I'm talking about. It is mental illness, because like other mental illnesses the mind thinks things that aren't real. Sure, there can be male brains that are more woman-like, that doesn't mean you are a fucking woman. Is that so hard to understand Mr. Master's Degree? There is no logical argument I can foresee that suggests you are a woman because you think you are one. It's literally a fairy tale and all people like you can do is play along to make the person feel better.

If you have a master's like you say you do and still run around believing in fairies, what the fuck have you done with your life you stupid fuck.

*you might wanna

>if colour is a spectrum colour doesn't exist
>still doesn't understand that 'woman' is a word that takes on the meaning it is given by speakers

thinspo & cute. what synth is that, user?
I'm going to enjoy identifying as female and getting lewd with people of all genders even more now knowing it makes you this mad and you can't do anything about it

cheers

oh its just a cheap ass keyboard that i mostly use to program drums

(btw i fully support you here, you go do you, its not hurting anyone)

Man = Human male born with testicles, which create sperm in order to fertilize the egg of a woman. XY chromosomes

Woman = Human female born with a vagina, which has eggs that need to be fertilized by a man's sperm. Bleeds if she goes unfertilized after reaching a certain age. XX chromosomes

>b-but some people are born with both

Some people are born with 6 arms, 4 legs, 2 heads. Doesn't make it normal. Just makes it a deformity. What's going on in your own little world is irrelevant

Am i a fag if i want my legs this small if i'm a guy?

so if someone's using the word differently they're not contradicting any science that would be using it that way

No by all means do whatever you want, you are entitled to it after all. Just tell people what you are so that you don't end up making some alpha male angry so that he kills you. Happens a lot in Brazil. I think they too are entitled to know what they are getting frisky with, makes them angry you know

I'm just arguing the reality of the matter, because I hate people talking like their fairy shit is the scientific truth that everyone should accept. That is what pisses me off.

>people of all genders

There's only two.

only if your also a fag.

>There's only two.
prove it

thank you! can I hear your music anywhere online?
>Just tell people what you are so that you don't end up making some alpha male angry so that he kills you
lewdness with chad AND the sweet release of death? sign me the fuck up, senpai

nah dude im super insecure about my really shitty music, im not gonna post any until im actually satisfied with anything i make

Penis and vagina. Anything other than that is just sexual preference, not gender.

>GENDER: The state of being male or female.

People are trying to modify the meaning of course, right up to the fucking dictionary, but the truth will always remain the same. Male = penis, female = vagina. Sexual preference makes you gay or lesbian or whatever the fuck you want to be. That some people feel the need to cut their balls off to go "in line" with what they think, you would think that's a sign of mental illness. The fact that idiots with college degrees like think it's perfectly fine for someone to want to mutilate themselves based on how they think, well it goes to show you insane people have become.

It's going so far as that people are confusing personalities with gender, bad enough that they confuse sexual preferences with gender.

>Anything other than that is just sexual preference, not gender.
prove it
>GENDER: The state of being male or female.
not proof
>Male = penis, female = vagina
prove it

c'mon user. since you're such a science lover you should have tonnes of linguistical research to quote as evidence that language works the way you claim it to

definitely know what that feels like, am in same position myself. well, good luck with both your music and your thinspo bod, friend!

>linguistical research

So all you are arguing for is the right for a mentally ill man who thinks he is a woman, to be called a woman?

Alright, we have two options if that's the case. We can go with literally all of the history before this shit age, you know, the fact that in every single language there is a difference between addressing a "he" or a "she", in which case they refer to a male with a penis and a female with a vagina, respectively. That's pretty obvious. Pretty sure even the cave men had a way to address members of the opposite sex. Humans with penises have always been called men, those with vaginas have always been called women. Up until a few years of course, when this insanity got out of hand.

So we can do that, follow the history and evidence of the world, or we can buy into a deranged group's new-age fantasy. I don't know, what seems more logical to you?

It's pretty clear you have no fucking idea what you're talking about here, bud

gonna post thinspo, or is this going to be another thread with fatties whining trying to cope?

>You know, just like schizophrenics can't be fixed with therapy because they have something wrong with their mind.
Schizophrenics are treated with therapy constantly, so good job picking the worst example possible

You must be deranged, because what I said is pretty sound fucking logic. The question is what the fuck you are trying to say. You think I don't know your shit game? All you people ever do is say "omg go educate yourself", but you never have intelligent points yourself

>in every single language there is a difference between addressing a "he" or a "she"
prove it
>Humans with penises have always been called men, those with vaginas have always been called women
prove it
>evidence of the world
what it 'evidence of the world'? and what is it evidence for?
>what seems more logical to you?
to me, logic is about valid reasoning based on given premises and is neutral towards what those premises are (as long as they are consistent)

>in every single language there is a difference between addressing a "he" or a "she"
Off the top of my head, Turkish has no "he' or "she", only "o".

not me

Nah this thread seems to be about people arguing over trans stuff yet again. I'll join you for a little bit.

I'm pretty sure the result would be the same if you gave therapy to these "trans" individuals. But of course, that's socially unacceptable torture these days

>prove it

Literally read any book. I'll tell you what logic is, it is deducting you truly are deranged for needing proof on that second statement you highlighted. It should be common sense. You aren't trolling anyone, you are the one who can't prove shit because your claims are the ones residing in the fantasy thoughts of a few mentally ill people.

>I'm pretty sure
What makes you sure? Why didn't you just check the scientific literature about it?
>Literally read any book. I'll tell you what logic is, it is deducting you truly are deranged for needing proof on that second statement you highlighted
I've read a book about logic for my collage course in logic and it said no such thing.
>common sense
Common sense isn't science.
>you are the one who can't prove shit
You don't seem to be doing that much better. Please prove that in every single language there is a difference between addressing a "he" or a "she". Should be easy for a scholar such as yourself.
>your claims are the ones residing in the fantasy thoughts of a few mentally ill people
prove it

this derailing is all your fucking fault you fucking faggot, nobody cares if you are trans you didn't need to mention that attention whore

sorry, I should've seen it coming ;—; will dump some saved thinspo and hope the argument dwindles out

lol #3 looks like a drug addict or HIV haver
hawt

Why don't you go and have a gander at every language to see how they clearly use different terms to address males and females. Sounds to me like you're in denial. That or you are trolling, in which case you already accepted you are fucking wrong

>common sense isn't science
Yeah let's just ignore common sense, see how that works out for you. I've already seen my share, grotesque fat fucks walking around those deranged parades wearing a hundred dildos

Why don't you answer my questions about how you're sure about the success rate for therapy as a treatment for gender dysphoria?
>Why don't you go and have a gander at every language
Why should I go through every language when it's you that have made a claim about every language?
>they clearly use different terms to address males and females
This is different from what you claimed before (also vaguer).
>Yeah let's just ignore common sense
Are you admitting that that you're opinions were based on your own view of what is 'common sense' rather than science?
>I've already seen my share, grotesque fat fucks walking around those deranged parades wearing a hundred dildos
Well it's a good thing you've found Veeky Forums.org so you want have to deal with any degenerates.

>you're opinions
*your
>want have to
*won't

I will post some inspo now since half of the thread is a tranny justifying a mental illness and some /pol/ack mistaking the board he is on.

said tranny here, I barely responded to the guy apart from dumping thinspo pics. but sorry for ruining it in the start

No worries, I just hope it's a decision that improves your life.

How about you answer why people get pissed when someone suggests mentally ill trannies go get therapy? That would be a start

>Why should I go through every language when it's you that have made a claim about every language?
I'm not about to argue with you on something we both know is true, that you ask for proof of it is stupid as fuck, because the language you are typing in now itself is proof. Ever heard of "he" and "she" or have you put that away in this fantasy realm of yours?

>This is different from what you claimed before (also vaguer).
No it's what I've been claiming all along, you're just a stupid fuck. Also vaguer isn't a word

>Are you admitting that that you're opinions were based on your own view of what is 'common sense' rather than science?
All you are doing is asking me things that require common sense, so I am dismissing your stupid questions. I mentioned XY and XX earlier, that is a fact. I also mentioned people have referred to those who have XY as males and XX as females throughout history, that is also a fact. I'm not about to teach you what you failed to learn as a shit kid

what posts are by 'a tranny' and how are they 'justifying'?
>How about you answer why people get pissed when someone suggests mentally ill trannies go get therapy?
Why me in particular? Why shouldn't you answer my question first?
>That would be a start
Of what?
>something we both know is true
What is that?
>the language you are typing in now itself is proof
Proof of what? Certainly not what about what pronouns other languages have.
>Ever heard of "he" and "she"
Yes I've heard of those English words.
>this fantasy realm of yours?
What fantasy realm of mine?
>No
Yes. "use different terms to address males and females" is more broad then saying that in every single language there is a difference between addressing a "he" or a "she". The former doesn't imply every language having cognates for the words "he" and "she".
>vaguer isn't a word
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vague
>All you are doing is asking me things that require common sense, so I am dismissing your stupid questions
So that's a yes?
>I mentioned XY and XX earlier, that is a fact.
Indeed it is.
>that is also a fact
prove it then
>I'm not about to teach you what you failed to learn as a shit kid
>shit kid
Well I guess I'm not gonna teach you the manners your parents should have taught you either. Adieu.

hungarian and japanese don't have gendered pronouns, either (though there are still a few other gendered terms iirc)

Man honestly I don't think too well of people who believe they were born with the wrong gender but to each their own. You are just sperging around shitting up my favourite thread.

You seem incapable of a coherent conversation, you either have severe autism or are trolling. I don't even know what point you are trying to address anymore, your nitpicking of every few words just tells me you don't really have anything to argue for so you opted to annoy me.

That you are asking me to prove people have referred to those of XY chromosomes as male and XX as female throughout history is grotesquely retarded. But I am concerned though, because if you are serious with these posts it worries me as to the capability of your kind of mindset to come to reasonable terms with someone of another mindset. It's like you live in a warped reality where different rules exist. That's why you run around through the streets rioting about stupid shit, why you can't come back from being triggered, and why no amount of logic compels you to change your views. You're like a big pile of hardened horse shit.

>you run around through the streets rioting
I do not. This is a lie. You're a troll or an idiot. Fuck off.

i spend all day talking about this crap on /lgbtttttttttttt/ Can we just talk about how to be anarexic already

Aspie activate

Yes, yes you do. Because you are like every other retard in those BLM riots, in those "Not my president" marches. You are one of those stupid fucks holding a sign of president Trump and Putin smooching one another, after having bought into the media crap.

So yes, you are out there looting and attacking people because your world cannot comprehend the reality it lives in. People like you are why wars exist, sometimes you just need to wipe people who are so hopelessly far gone. I bet you think there's possibly infinite genders too

>be me, femanon
>bf of eight years comes out as trans
>be straight
>inform bf of my psycho/physiological need for male affection
>try to explain that after/during transition our relationship might have to change
>bf: "this is why you need therapy"

This is why I'm eating my feelings, isn't it?

pls post discord or else i will die fat and ugly

Your boyfriend sounds like a cunt

rip Veeky Forums. cant even have a thinspo thread anymore.

He thinks it's the right thing to do for him to chop his balls off, isn't that a hint that he's an insane cunt?

At 6'2 (188cm) is 130 Ibs (~60kg) a thinspo goal? It's what I'm aiming for at the moment.

Depends on your frame, but probably

I got rather broad shoulders with narrow hips. Not V-shaped but close. Already have my rips showing but still need to lose some belly fat.

whats the ideal goal weight for someone (girl) who is 170 cm (5"7)

105-115 depending on breast and ass size and muscle amount. 110 is prob best

I got around to watching To The Bone yesterday. I may have missed the discussion about it but, how did you guys like it? Have you watched it yet?

On most days I'm around 112 lbs at 6 feet.

feel fucking fantastic all day every day, and full of mental clarity.

best part is im not even starving myself or feeling restricted, one nice satisfying meal a day literally saved me.

i. am. looovin' it

female at 5"7 and 110 lbs
at what weight will i stop looking like a fucking whale

what is the goal weight for a girl at 5"9? I weigh 135 right now and my top two abs are visible but the bottom is covered by a layer of chub

you def don't

browsing thinspo is seriously the best weight loss tool ive ever encountered

i thought it was alright. I connected with it more than I expected to. Luke was a terrible character and the ending was... odd. but it was okay.

Feed was better in some respects but not as good in others.