Future Wear Thread

Why is futurewear not a more explored style? We've got sleazecore, techwear, palewave, menswear, and streetwear, but futurewear is criminally underrated. Post your best futurewear fits.

People seem to be somewhat afraid of exploring the boundaries of futuristic fashion.

I like this one personally. It's a nice cross between techwear and futurewear.

This is where fashion is headed, boys. Better to get onboard now and be revered as a patrician later than to be seen as a poser in the future.

Here's some white to contrast all the black. Let's get some futurewear with variety.

i think the issue with this style remains that it only works in an actual futuristic setting, which is why few explore it

there just isn't enough concrete, steel, and glass in most places in the world atm

maybe move to a city?

I think Tokyo, Paris, London, Dubai, and NYC are perfect places to explore this style.

When Nike finally mass produces their self lacing shoes, we should expect to see a very rapid shift in trend toward futurewear. I'm calling it right now. Screenshot it, mark it down, whatever. These shoes will almost single handedly spark the era of futurewear.

most of these fits seem pretty impractial. and a general trend of fashion over the past 500 years is becoming more practical/comfortable. this is the only fit that looks comfy.

these look like cringy assassin's creed fits

this looks like the bad guy from an 80s scifi movie

why are you trying to dress like what people 30 years ago thought the future would be?

>these look like cringy assassin's creed fits
You realize this is what people think about the way you dress every day, right? Of course it'll look odd to normies.

Designers pushing things to the next level, but in an experimental way. The Fashion designer’s mad scientist cousin, they flip the script by releasing many unusual garments in small runs with just a few basic salable goods. The functionality can overtake wearability due to absurd designs, hyper-specialized functions, or conceptual functions. Entirely fascinating, but not that great to wear, or even necessarily meant for mass consumption.

i wear a sweatshirt and jeans every day

Self lacing shoes are pointless, we already have knit and neoprene shoes that have no need for laces.

this is gonna cut someone's foot off

Because it looks stupid. This isn't The Matrix.

End dump. Even if it's not all wearable, I really appreciate this aesthetic.

And people from 200 years ago would probably think you look stupid. What is your point, you fucking moron?

That people won't wear these video gane fits in 200 years

i miss when emporio armani made the occasional futurewear pieces