twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he do anything right?

Beat the nazi's, that aint too shabby

He died before establishing a global communist state
Everything

Hardly

He achieved all he set out to do.
So I guess he did most things right.
But he ruined communism and now we have to wait until robots and cheap energy are perfected before we can be free and equals.
So he did some very wrong things.

But I wonder if he felt lonely.

>implying that was the right thing to do

He cucked hitler on an unprecedented scale, which was pretty cool

>implying Stalin is the one who should take full credit of that

Yep, with all those tanks, vehicles, guns, ammo, artillery, food, and medical supplies sent by the US. Beating starvation ain't too shabby.

lmao @ u deluded yankee

He successfully modernized a third world backwater shithole to the second most powerful state on earth, and this time Russia wasn't a hollow bear/paper tiger.

The only thing he did wrong was not spending enough time to tailor a good successor that wouldn't have tried to undo his work and cause an ideological split within the Communist bloc.

Of course.

He fought for the future, destroyed the invader and brought for his homeland the laurels of fame. His glory will live in the memory of nations and all generations will honor his name.

Really I thought it was a fact.

>5200 tanks
>many

First check out numbers in this article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_combat_vehicle_production_during_World_War_II

Those figures don't suggest 5,218 tanks was an insignificant contribution.

You were implying that Lend Lease won the war.

I'm pretty sure the user that posted this i.e. purely the British contribution to the Soviets wasn't suggesting that the American Lend Lease program won the war on its own.

Maybe you should slow down a bit on what you think people are "implying".

He killed millions of communists, that's great

lol no

The soviets were going absolutely nowhere without foreign aid and 40% of the german military and 75% of the airforce focused elsewhere in 1943.

Germany was already doomed by 1943

Yeah, because they were at war with the 3 major powers of the day and had their armies split over multiple fronts.

The soviets on their own by contrast are not capable of the massive mobile counter offensives they conducted in the summer of 1943 without foreign aid and said offensives would have also failed if they had to face another 20 or 30 % of the german army and 75% of the german airforce instead of the 25% that was deployed against them at the time.

This. We walk in your giant footsteps, comrade.

>Did Stalin do anything wrong

Yeah, killing 20 million people instead of himself. But lets all focus on those NATZEEs. Muh Communism is Great!

Daily reminder that anarcho-communism and trotskyism and basically all branches of communism are crypto stalinism.

>global communist state

I think the Soviet Union was bad enough m8

No one buys it, Hans.