Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

End of May Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

globalstar.com/en/index.php?cid=6202
ceruleanrx.com/platform-pipeline/crlx101.php
ceruleanrx.com/about/management-team.php#Senderowicz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LPCN has a PDUFA in the next 6 weeks. Even if the outcome is not favorable you can make mobey off the hype.

newfag here, does that mean I should buy now while it's low?

I would say so. Just don't get greedy in case it tanks.

selling CERU?

I've decided to go long for 5+ bucks. Transfer some money this week and try to meme with that.

What's the deal with ceru?

POST TOMMOROWS MEME STOCKS

NEED MEMES AND I NEED THEM NOW

Tomorrow I'll just be shorting my MGT at $3.00P/S

If I had buying power tomorrow though I would considering going Long on more SCTY and possibly buying in on TSLA's rebound for a Short.

CLRB is the meme stock for tomorrow morning

careful boys this one is for daytrading
its a pump and dump so dont get dumped on, get in and get out quick

Any ETFs worth looking into?

I'm currently looking at
DSLV
YANG
SPXS

Youre saying teslas a good buy cause you think itll go up?

you can't day trade on robinhood

if you have cash settled you can buy and sell something in the same day no problem

and if you have robinhood instant you can to an extent (up to 5 unsettled trades or something before they cut you off i think, unless you have $25k account)

What's the difference between settled and unsettled?

it takes 3 days for cash to 'settle' into your account after you sell something

if you look in robinhood at your account you will see a few categories

>stock
value of stocks you hold
>cash
cash value in account (unsettled + settled)
>buying power
amount of cash that is settled

Will MGT go back over 3.75 anytime soon?

Why are penny stocks retarded, exactly?

ah, so you can buy and then sell as much as you want, you just lose buying power for a few days

Very volatile and uncertain, there's a large risk in gambling on them

MGT is a bubble that already burst, idiot

The whole thing was 100% speculation driven, not based on anything else (such as announcements, products, financials, etc.).

people were buying it soley because they wanted it to go higher.

Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc. has a drug for opiate addiction being reviewed (and more than likely approved) for opiate addiction THIS WEEK. This will boost them.

The ceru whale has arrived.
Buy TTNP FDA decision between now and this froday.

bah now i feel like an ass.

I just got interested in making money, and got excited about it. I started talking about it to my sis who listens to daveramsey. She flipped the fuck out, and she's a RUBE, a RUBE. All she does is parrot dave ramsey. Attacking me at the jugular, just because she got knocked up early, fucking whore.

>All signs point to YES

>all signs
Which signs would those be?

>Ask again later

>I'll just be shorting my MGT at $3.00P/S
You own the stock and will be shorting it tomorrow?
Please tell me more about your strategy.

all the other schmucks that didn't sell when they were supposed to trying to hype up the stock again

How should I distribute $200 between these. If not some of the stocks then what should I invest in instead?

I'd do 75 in CERU and LPCN with some good limit sells and the fifty throw it at whatever you want. Have fun with it

Can someone please post why I should invest in CERU?

I was in it at least 1.5 months ago when some tripfag here said it was a good idea. I've since sold. Why should I get back in?

Somebody get this guy the copypasta of the ceru301x shit or whatever

From the previous thread:

There might be a pending approval from the FCC on GSAT.

globalstar.com/en/index.php?cid=6202

In at 2.61 for 670 shares. Not sure what the timeline on the approval usually is but hopefully this works out.

Ok, here's the scoop on /ceru/ you dumb fucks. I'm going to divide this into 2 categories, CRLX101, and CRLX301.
>CRLX101
Has orphan drug status>ceruleanrx.com/platform-pipeline/crlx101.php
What that means is less than 200,000 new cases are documented or exist each year. It also means there's currently no effective treatment for the current disease, and it's highly deadly.
The FDA generally fast tracks these, as mentioned here, under Renal Cell Carcinoma
>The U.S. FDA has granted CRLX101 Fast Track designation in combination with Avastin for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma following progression through two or three prior lines of therapy.
Basically it means they may just skip phase 3 altogether, or cut it short and say their data is just so effective, it's hard to ignore and deny these DYING cancer patients a chance to live.
>CRLX301
The chief medical officer at ceru is Adrian Senderowicz
>ceruleanrx.com/about/management-team.php#Senderowicz
Senderowicz used to work for Sanofi-Aventis.
Sanofi-Aventis was FDA approved for a drug called docetaxel back in 1999 for small metastic lung cancer.
Docetaxel, as it turns out, is the main ingredient in ceru's CRLX301. Their 2nd drug.
It's already approved.... He used to work for the company which it was approved under.... It's going to work.
Altogether the markets for CRLX101 ALONE come to more than 4.5billion annually, with CRLX301 targeting all hard tumors in general there's no telling how much people may pay.
Here's the greatest catch...
They have 0 SUCCESSFUL competitors.

>Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc. has a drug for opiate addiction being reviewed (and more than likely approved) for opiate addiction THIS WEEK. This will boost them.

Thank you based user

why not TTNP?

I got a limit sell on CERU for 2.45$, should I cancel this shit or should I sell most of my shares

If what the copypasta says is true it's possible that it could double in value, I'd set the limit at something much higher 3-5

Long story short they found a cure for cancer or aids or something massive, it's in clinical testing now, so if it's successful and they can use it for general public, prediction is that their stock will jump 1000+%

It's not a cure, it's a delivery system to minimize chemo side effects. Still a big deal.

kek

thank you magic 8 ball

Don't buy NETE ever. This company unloads debts in the form of large amounts of stock sell-offs right around their earnings report every quarter. They will never get big. It's just a way for a bunch of Russians to own yachts.

Allow me to shill for a bit. If anyone is looking for a good long investment look at FRO. It is pretty much at its basement right now. I have a target of 12 bucks but for anyone who likes riding waves it bounces between 7.60 and 8.50 pretty regularly. Also it should get a bump in July after the summer driving season is over and they post earnings.

Anyone else on the ugaz train??

Were going to the moon.

You know, there was something talking about that back in the last thread... Gotta say, Sorry i doubted you...

I wanted to buy UGAZ at 21$ but had to wait on unsettled funds. Feels good

Clrb up 30% wish I had money to put into it at open

I had an order placed yesterday but cancelled and went all in TTNP instead and now I feel like an idiot.

Buy into SPXS?

got in on TTNP

This better be no CERU whale

I bought TTNP on friday with about 100$ of funds i had left. No regrets there you shouldn't regret either. Last friday it closed at 6.34 it's 6.90 already.

So apparently SKLN has to close above $1 a share for 10 consecutive days by October 10 or else NASDAQ is delisting them from the stock exchange.
What does that mean if they get delisted?

Just for full disclosure I'm pulling out about half of my position on this since I've already made a really nice profit, and I'd advise you goys to do the same. There is also no guarantees in anything, and a surprise "no" from the FDA turns this thing into a penny stock.

>things you should know before getting into buying stocks for 100 please, Alex

I never bought it, Im asking what it means dipshit

Good job man! I can only hope MGT makes another pump so I can sell before the dump.

I tried to save you Veeky Forums

you didnt listen

If i had instant I woulda dumped my ceru or some shit into this. My paypal got taken over and had to close my bank account so I can't transfer more funds yet.

I tried to listen

I'm hopping on the TTPM hype train. Now when exactly should I dump them? Just before Friday's event or after?

What are some tech companies under 10?

CERU is going nowhere

CLRB bitches, who fell in the profit meme?

Basically it turns into a penny stock. You still own the shares, and you can still vote at a shareholder meeting, but the stocks are pretty close to worthless at that point.

It's going to remain around 2.36, maybe some slow growth until more news. This is a longer term stock now. Many people did well with the initial jump and I'm still doing okay daytrading buying in at 2.28 and selling high. But today it didn't quite reach where I was hoping. Normally it doesn't spike up again late day so I'll probably limit sell 2.40 tomorrow

It's oscillating towards a median. The peaks have been settling, last week's news is done. It's a good stock to hold but don't expect a spike above 2.50. Just watch for slow growth and more news

>tfw no moon mission

>This is a longer term stock now.

Not tying up my money into this meme and then wind up missing the next MGT or CLRB.

>finding a stock that you know is going to jump soon, having no money to buy shares and watching it shoot straight to the moon

it hurts

>Implying you'll get in on the next CLRB early enough

I hope you aren't relying on Veeky Forums to give you the tip

I just got the robinhood app. I have 100$ uninvested in there right now and I set it up to autoloader 25$ every week.

What should I invest in? What should I do next Veeky Forums?

this

I'm sick of this game

buy CERU

Invest in the latest meme stock and hope.

Who here got in at .075 on XGTI? Today was a good day. I wasn't taking anymore chances so I jumped ship at .195

CPXX

Hate to break it to you.

Veeky Forums gave the tip mid-day on Friday. If you got in then and sold this morning, you had a ~30% gain.

$xgti is treating me well today

>$400 in the red

Can't wake up

I'M STUCK IN SKLN

I HATE YOU ALL

Yeah I sold out of that. Was gonna hold out but I got sick of it and was causing me more stress than what was worth it

Same, I wonder if it'll continue to rise.

Should I jump into CERU?

XGTI leggggggoooo

If you want, doesn't seem like it'll be having a lunar landing anytime soon.

I'm down $250 in SKLN alone.

My average is fucking .15 now and I still CANNOT PROFIT

yeah it just plummeted again

It's not gonna skyrocket imo but yea, if you have even an ounce of patience I'd say go for it.

AMD is TAKING THE FUCK OFF

Hop on while you can lads, jumped in at 3.96

I just jumped on board and already made 10%. Set a stop loss to keep me green and I'm just gonna ride the rocket. I'm at work doing construction and on my mobile. Can someoned post a link to catalyst or is this just getting a pump?

$XGTI rocket

>1.62m market cap

No thanks

How did you fags get around this. I missed out on fucking %30 gains

LMAO

Feel even better now for using Scottrade and not that shit app

SKLN is fucking killing me. I hate you memers

How deep are you in?

134 shares but I'm a poorfag. I started this stupid app with $200 and my other stocks are all making money, this is causing literally all my loses

I hope so, I bought mgt at 5.20 and need to make some money back

How do you guys find these meme stocks like XGTI? Do you just watch for stocks that have an absurd increase in volume and ~10% increase in price and just ride the wave? Is there any way I can set notifications on my phone to let me know when that's happening when I'm at work?

Is there a general stock trading thread on Veeky Forums or is this as close as it gets? I don't use robinhood

Which one do I need to be in, UWTI or DWTI?

>mfw my limit that I forgot to cancel triggered at $0.21 and now XGTI is has passed the moon to mars

Whatever, still up 130% for the week

How high is XGTI gonna go boys?