When did this middle eastern look become so popular?

when did this middle eastern look become so popular?

when the middle eastern women wrapped towels around themselves, the other women stepped up

>when did this middle eastern look become so popular?

Since always. That's the perfect skin tone and facial features.

She did the smart thing actually. Maximized the shit out of her disgusting brown eyes. She took her shitty 4/10 genes to a exotic slut look.

but yeah, never marry a short-legged, brown-eyed bitch. Think of the children.

er, you imbeciles realise that most white ppl have brown eyes right

When Ahmeds became new and future Europeans.

This

since kardashians

>perfect skin tone
she went from white to shitskin

>perfect facial features
she literally has fish lips

She went from pasty to healthy looking. Those "fish lips" are better than an open wound for a mouth.

Tanner doesn't mean healthier. By that logic blacks would be the most healthy. She's not asian so having huge lips just make her look like a mutant.

I hate that it's so pervasive

This and

I've been thinking the same.

The Kardashian look looks just plain horrible on white girls. Why larp a mulatto and hide your features behind coloured black hair and ugly makeup?

It only works if you are a mulatto and even then you look like cheap trash.

And the clothes too, vomit. Like a cheap whore.

time is a flat circle

Because the Kardashains are mainstream, and mainstream is old media, and only retards, eg. shitskins, care for this kind of trash anymore. She's more relatable and marketable that way.

white people really, really, really dont want to be white lol

It's not a middle eastern look.

It's a Hispanic look which the kardashians are being encouraged to follw. Hollywood is pushing it lately with stars like ariana grande because 2nd generation mexican/cuban americans have now moved into the middle and upper class and becoming one of the largest consumer groups.

New money spends more money (think rappers and all the shit they buy) so advertising targets that group more. and the kardashians are nothing but a powerhouse ad agency for selling shit to insecure teenage cholitas.

Just like the earth

Most of the world does.

I don't think it's her goal to look Middle Eastern, she's just trying to look as nigger as possible

I don't think black girls look like that. Looks more middle eastern/Latina than anything.