Vans

What ever happened to Vans?

They used to have an awesome range of chunky skate shoes with soft tongues and thick insoles - they were varied in design and colourful with loads of different designers working on them.

Now all we're left with are these fucking hipster, low cut, single template, toe crushers. They have let DC take over the entire skate market.

Other urls found in this thread:

vans.com/shop/mens-shoes-skate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DC's look like shit that's why, gtfo

trended out, back next year
fashion dead

>Looks over comfort
Of course, this is Veeky Forums after all.

Dude like nobody wears dc. Also have you ever been in a vans store?

Have you ever skated a pair of dc's ?
I am not saying that vans are amazing but atleast I know what is happening to my board.

lol

What do you think fashion is? This isn't a skateboarding board. Try /asp/ for a discussion on comfortable, functional skate shoes.

>Wearing vans

Are you trying to be a normie teenager or are you trying to be an adult who complains about getting old in his twenties?

They still have a Pro Skate range, the shoes are more durable, chunkier, heavier and have more cushioning.

vans.com/shop/mens-shoes-skate

>They still have a Pro Skate range
>Literally the same shoe replicated 200 times.

>insoles

True, i wish they allowed people to replace the insoles in their classic shoes without having to rip them apart, i really don't know why they glue them.
The Pro shoes models allow you do remove them.

I'm not a huge vans fan but they have their timeless place and will never die out. What do you mean "what ever happened"?

If you want a chunky vans shoe get the half cab

OP is mad that "normies" wear vans now

Did either of you actually read the OP? He's mad that Vans no longer sells those chunky, padded abominations that were popular in the early 2000s.

Good lord i don't know why OP should be mad about the upgrade, i would take a pair of old skools over this monstrosity any day

Yeah I read it
It hurt my head but I read it

Good, because they're ugly as fuck and OP is gay for liking them.

They are called the Chukka Lows and they still exist dummy

>This
Vans are a timeless sneaker

fucking hideous