where can i cop these fits?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A-are you being mean to Claire?

post grimes

No, claire is a powerful artist, I merely want to dress like her.

She is a one hit wonder at best.

Lanza and shirley core

>be skelly
>wear big clothes

lit

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Instruments: vocals, synthesizer, sampler, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director
- dancer
- model
- writer

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studied neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 19
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

grimes threads have made their way in to Veeky Forums, we're all doomed

Wtf is that on the left? Its hands...

i know this is bait but i literally hate you so much. i almost never post but this is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen in my life. please. go outside

are pocket protecters Veeky Forums?

Can't help that she's so multidimensionally amazing. Musically gifted, effay, etc...

>studied Russian literature
REEEEEEEEEEER GET OUT

"HALFAXA" IS SACRED.

"HALFAXA" IS HER BEST "WORK" YET, AND PROBABLY WILL ALWAYS BE; IT IS THE MOST AESTHETICALLY ARYAN OF HER "ALBUMS".

fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh i remember when i was just like you. braindead. lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. you got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. it's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. none of that here. you don't upboat. you don't downboat. this ain't reddit, kid. this is Veeky Forums. we have real intellectual discussion, something i don't think you're all that familiar with. you don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. i hope you don't tho. i hope you stay here and learn our ways. things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. you can be anything here. me ? heh, i'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid ... that is if you can handle it.

What a gay post

Itt: the worst teeth.

And ALWAYS moustache. In every single fucking photo.

grimesfags infecting Veeky Forums now
too bad grimes dresses like shit

Did anyone ever figure out if he actually went on Veeky Forums or not?