Is being a kissless virgin at 23 effay?

is being a kissless virgin at 23 effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepicta.com/user/yoou.ch/1423321807/1489110672734524451_1423321807
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, is people being virgins past the age of 18 a meme or something? Seems so weird

With all the exposure to sex these days it seems like more people are desperate to lose it earlier. Not that it's anything new but the actual 'meme' is more wide spread due to technology.

shit

people tell me i am decent looking (i dont believe them) but wtf Veeky Forums im 19 and ive never touched a girl

what do, i tried tinder but no one respond

same boat

o well

You just need to place yourself in the right social situations. It's not like you have to be a suave chad that has game either, you just need to be compatible with the other person.

Wait people are virgins past 17
Holy shit lmao
Post your picture that's unbelievable

Yeah and jus bee yourself :)

just buy a hoe, pussy's not that special

Nah, just need to play in your league. If you're like a 6/10 don't expect to be pulling 9s or even 8s. And if you have a shitty, bitter, personality on top of that, well, that makes you look even less attractive.

>And if you have a shitty, bitter, personality on top of that, well, that makes you look even less attractive
But isn't that the cool thing you teenager are doing now? Being pessimistic sad sacks of shit?

I'm not a teen but I do think it looks retarded when I see kids in waywts posed slouching and disinterested. Like someone isn't pointing a fucking camera at them.

Looks never mattered. You could be a pimply skelly manlet and still pull vaginas way out of your league. What you need to be is a pretentious, tryhard cunt. Be a sk8er boi, pretend you're into literature, hang out with junkies, listen to yung lean and mac demarco. I think you're overestimating how impressionable and naive bitches are. What most grills are looking for are trophy boyfriends that they could chat about with their friends and elevate their social status. They could give two fucks about your height or 6 pack, frankly speaking.

I know what you mean, trust, but I guess at my age that's not really the move anymore. People get older, they get smarter, and they learn to see through bullshit. I live in a major city though, talking purely from my perspective.

Only if you're a qt grill

It works at every age. If you're older simply be a pretentious cunt in other areas like literature, sports, art, music, your work, whatever. 'Romance' is so fucking predictable, you'll just eventually see through it all, enjoy the sex and find other shit to be depressed about.

Is it bad?

>Be a sk8er boi, pretend you're into literature, hang out with junkies, listen to yung lean and mac demarco.
oooooooooo my this hit hard lol

40% of males in japan are virgins, nd its japan not a liberal wasteland of ugly niggers and spics like america.

Get off this board. And that's a real suggestion too. Go out to a park or a cafe or something and meet someone.

Op here, I'm an average looking guy but I'm an introvert, I'm not much of a talker, at least when it comes to people I don't know very well and am not used to. To be fair I've never tried to approach a girl or chased one even though Im attracted to them, I just don't wanna be bothered. I just live my own life and whatever happens, happens. But to be honest I don't know if I'll ever get a cute gf like that.

straight people are so sad!

>I just don't wanna be bothered. I just live my own life and whatever happens, happens.
I did this and got laid
didn't get a gf tho

Trust me brehs. I'm 23 but I wish I were a kissless virgin again. Fucking some gril I didn't have a future with isn't all that great in the big picture.

>tfw won't be pure for my future pure wife

Oh college regrets ;_;

thepicta.com/user/yoou.ch/1423321807/1489110672734524451_1423321807 hot grill

yeah, need me one like her..

Shut up retard

That's cause Japanese girls are hideous compared to animu

If girl may be, if guy nope

Fat chicks. No, seriously, that's your answer. Regular girls don't proposition guys, but a slightly-drunk fat girl at a party absolutely will. Don't be thirsty, don't even try to flirt, just get yourself in a social situation one evening and start up regular conversation with a chubby girl, sooner or later she'll make a move on you.

"At the age of 23, Bukowski finally lost his virginity to an overweight whore in Philadelphia"

I am a wizard.