How come guys look just fine without makeup, but women often times don't look good without makeup?

How come guys look just fine without makeup, but women often times don't look good without makeup?

THAT IS ILLUSORY; YOU PERCEIVE IT IN THAT MANNER BECAUSE YOU ARE ACCUSTOMED TO SEEING MALES WITHOUT MAKEUP, AND ACCUSTOMED TO SEEING FEMALES WITH MAKEUP.

WHETHER SOMEONE LOOKS BADLY, OR WELL, WIHTOUT MAKEUP, REGARDLESS OF SEX, IS CONTINGENT ON WHETHER THEY ARE PHYSICALLY UGLY, OR PHYSICALLY BEAUTIFUL.

Dont' you have shitneke """""films""""" to watch?

A lot of girls i know look nice without makeup, usually wear it when for not too informal events

I think he's probably right. Then again, there's definitely a layer of dependency that women develop w makeup. Girls who always where a bunch of mascara may have very sparse eyelashes because of it. Women who wear a lot of makeup may have blemishes on their face from clogging up their pores all the time.

Because make up fucks your complexion up

This. I first noted this high school, when girls started becoming a bit more conservative with their makeup-usage, and I almost immediately noted that there was something different about them if they left even a single thing changed or left out.

Men are more beautiful than women

Also if you take a selfie and you're sweaty or oily or your skin is too shiny you can always use an instagram filter (or google photos filter) to get rid of it

I guess you like (you)s even more than me

I think this is most of it but consider this:

We know that mouth-breathing, having shitty posture, sedentary lifestyle etc. can cause men to grow up uglier, right?
Well it's probably the case that women are more sedentary than men, right?
Could be that a contributing factor here is that even more women grow up deformed than men.

Lots of female athletes look good without makeup. Having lower body fat makes your face look more angular, and men have less body fat by default, so in general they have sharper and more defined features. Cheap makeup can cause skin problems and irritations. Mascara usage can thin eyelashes. Some girls pluck their eyebrows out just to draw them back on. Seriously though, look at most of the Olympic track competitors, they're good looking.

This. A lot of female makeup is used just to exaggerate their features and make them look more prominent to be like a man's, ie cheekbones, eyelashes, lips etc. Men are the more aesthetic sex because sex selection has forced men to become that way. Look at the animal kingdom and tell me male lions, male peacocks, male grouse aren't way more awesome looking than their female counterparts.

>guys look just fine
since when

A lot of girls (the naturally pretty ones) look fine without makeup but we're used to seeing girls covered with it

maybe you just have shit taste in beauty

makeup looks disgusting

he right

This whole post is so fucking stupid, holy shit

If you can notice a girl is wearing make up she puts on too much.

This. I've been bi ever since this thought finally crossed my mind.

Holy shit I definitely did not expect the first post to be reasonable post but god damn you did it.

Exactly what he said.