Alright lads, it's time for one of these threads

Alright lads, it's time for one of these threads.

I'm really considering doing this, I have the jacket and a local store sells the dye.

How do I do it? Will the heat fuck the water proofing?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/S10143294)
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9189668)
warosu.org/fa/thread/S11942691)
warosu.org/fa/thread/S11962154)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What color is your jacket

Meme grade flecktarn. Honestly love the jacket but already look homeless enough without wearing fucking camo

You know that rain fucks with waterproofing right? You have to reapply whenever it wears off, you can get wax for canvas online or aerosols for synthetic fabrics at any outdoors stores

Also have meme grade flecktarn that I haven't worn in years. Standing by for options.

How about black spray paint?

Don't hesitate to use two pack of dye at the same time or to dye it twice otherwise it's going to look dark green with the camo being apparent

be aware that you're going to have to dye the fuck out of it over and over again if you really want the camo to fade away. buy a ton of dye

(warosu.org/fa/thread/S10143294)
(warosu.org/fa/thread/S9189668)
(warosu.org/fa/thread/S11942691)
(warosu.org/fa/thread/S11962154)

Ignore my shit fit.

Does this look about right? I ordered the G2 since I'm 5'7" with a relatively small chest, but still feel this is a tad oversized.

no, it's perfect. use those straps dangling at the bottom to tighten the mid area of the jacket around your waist. thats how youre supposed to do it buddy. just push the plastic things in and pull them up

Woah shit son, German science is the world's greatest.
Thanks user.

I got the same size and I'm the same height, and I also feel it is a tad oversize. Will you dye it? I think it looks great as is but it's cheap so it's easy to experiment with it

It's normal as the parka is supposed to be worn with an innerjacket for cold protection

retard

You might be able to size down one if you're planning on wearing it alone mostly (i.e. if it never gets cold where you live) but that looks like it'll be perfect with another layer like , but if you size down it might be a little tight over a fleece or a hoodie or something

I will be dyeing it once I decide whether blackening the flag is offensive or not.

I wonder what other milsurp pieces look cool dyed.

Angela Merkel wouldn't mind

no one really cares if you dye the flag and no german will call you out on it

Because she's globalist scum

Personally I think the dyed flag looks bad.

Real shit is taking it off and putting your own on, so long as they don't mark you as a turbo-autist.

Is it possible for it to be black with the camo sliiiiightly apparent ?

Any patch ideas?

well it's a military jacket so instead of larping with insignia patches why dont you just put on your countrys flag patch in place of the german flag instead

wtc

kys