The official moonstock of Veeky Forums - 50c by week's end edition

The official moonstock of Veeky Forums - 50c by week's end edition

GXY Pros:
> Financials and presentations freely available on GXY's website and are very informative (READ IT AND LEARN)
> Mt. Cat mine running and being upgraded
> No other WA company has running mine - UPDATE: GXY is a potential buyout candidate based upon recent large interests
> $36M agreement to contract for initial production - UPDATE Confirmed recently as formalized
> $18M of contract to be paid pre-delivery by 3/31 - UPDATE (no verification if received and dubious it was timely paid)
> Really good people running company now vs. prior assclowns
> GXY's most recent financials show massive improvements
> Has over $200M (AUS) unused tax credits from sale of Chinese disaster mine
> Paradice Investors recently purchased significant stock (and did business inspection)
> Future market for lithium is expected to grow significantly
> Cheap shipping via close port disclosed (Makes for more leverage in sale discussions)

GXY Cons:
> Agreement to contract is with Chinese who are in a commodity bust right now
> Still no news that $18M was received
> Pending lawsuit in HK with Chinese buyer of disaster mine ($2-3M)
> Sal De Vida and St. James Bay are years away from production
> Mt. Cat shipment date pushed back from Julyish to September
> Shitposters plaster threads with speculation and bullshit

GXY Non-Events/Neutrals:
> Acorn Capital sold many shares - funds to this all the time and recent Paradice investment negates
> Stock does have volatility due to speculators galore (but as Warren Buffett states: "Volatility doesn't mean risk")
> Some Czech guy is allegedly making a website but it is missing like the $18M

How do I buy GXY

> IF AUSSIE: GXY
> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
> IF EURO: GXYA:F

Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

> Nope.

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

Nope. See above.

>What is your price target

Assuming lithium prices continue rising - higher. (Do your fucking research.)

Other urls found in this thread:

galaxylithium.businesscatalyst.com/Investor/reports/Strachan-GXY29April2016.pdf
galaxyresources.com.au/Investor/reports/CanaccordUpdate-LiftingExpectations.pdf
asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160526/pdf/437hcjs73t75jv.pdf
asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160526/pdf/437hclkc1f5rkr.pdf
investorintel.com/technology-metals-intel/galaxy-resources-sees-lithium-demand-remaining-strong-with-electric-storage-booming/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ija5kWGFZVY
gurufocus.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=igICy9DiWzA
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/31699440/galaxy-general-halts-prompt-takeover-talk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>50c by end of week

LMAO. No.

Above is just a copy/paste and needs an update

GXY Pros update:
>$9M of the $18M has been received.
>Deutsche Bank is becoming very interested in lithium investment

Highlights from the 5/18 report:

▪ Final offtake agreement signed between General Mining, Mitsubishi Corporation and customer

▪ Final offtake agreement terms consistent with binding Term Sheet announced 8 March 2016

▪ US$9 million pre-payment received by General Mining on behalf of joint venture with Galaxy

▪ Mt Cattlin operations now fully funded through to production

▪ Final Documentation with other customer is being completed after recent visit to Mt Cattlin by senior executives

▪ Mt Cattlin is now the #2 largest producing hard rock lithium mine globally

Glad to see someone still making these threads after I took a hiatus. Still holding from .21$

Been a wild ride. Have some OC from the original threads

Bump. Good to hear some of the 18 has been received.

>What is your price target

Strachan Corporate Report: 0,64 AUD
>galaxylithium.businesscatalyst.com/Investor/reports/Strachan-GXY29April2016.pdf

Canaccord Genuity Report (conservative estimate): 0,50 AUD
>galaxyresources.com.au/Investor/reports/CanaccordUpdate-LiftingExpectations.pdf

we kinda slowed, but awaiting big news, so keep holdin

>we kinda slowed
people shouldn't expect GXY to be an exploding stock that will reach dollar SP values in a couple of months (although 99% Veeky Forums has this expectations on every stock posted here). GXY is a company with good fundamentals that will rise in value over a period of years. The full potential of the company will be achieved in 3-5 years not a couple of months.

Post some of it please.

>How do I dividend

>Have some OC from the original threads
you have wise anons posts?

I wonder when the Quebec geologist or whatever he was will show up again. He posted something interesting in the previous thread.

Previous thread

ID: pEygFtp8

>Im the quebec geologist that posted a few week ago about doing a property transaction in the wabouchi area, next to nemaska lithium. Ill comeback and advertise the transaction once its done. pro-tip : the property will have the first 43 101 technical report in the area. this will be the time to get in ASAP.

Yup that's him. Hope it's something worthwhile and not bullshit. No one is under any obligation to be "nice" or "cool" but it would be great if he turned out to be just some helpful user.

There is but one way to the moon, and that's up!

Deutsch bank are pussies and always pull out at the last second. Don't believe a word they say.

Source first hand cucked by the fuckers

You guys can stop at the moon with GXY, but SAKL will take you to Mars.

It hasn't even reached its final form. That steady climb.

Not investing in SAKL is like not wanting to use a 1000ft slip and slide.

Not wanting a 1000ft slide to the bottom would be desirable in an investment wouldn't it?

>Deutsch bank are pussies and always pull out at the last second. Don't believe a word they say.

Anthony Tse the CEO of Galaxy Resources, was a Deutsche Bank manager.

Not Anthony Tse, messed up, I was thinking about Charles Whitfield the executive director of Galaxy Resources. He worked for Deutsche Bank where he was head of the strategic equity transactions group (Asia Pacific)

BAMP

Space Janitor headed to the kuiper belts, call me when you guys catch up....

What makes you think its going to go higher?
Just curious

This is still a thing?

Just go to XGTI, they have real earnings and contracts

>SEKL

0.11 Down 0.02(16.60%)

topkek

You know stuff. I like you. Tell me more.

byump

it begins

TRADING HALT OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING!
>TRADING HALT OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING!
TRADING HALT OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING!
>TRADING HALT OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING!

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160526/pdf/437hcjs73t75jv.pdf

Halted!

Potential announcement involving an acquisition!

Looking good, what's the reason for halt? What they acquire???

We won't know until probably tomorrow.

They could be buying...or someone could have a bid for them.

Either way, good news.

OH BOY!

New mines or equipment and partnership to start in sal da vida?

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160526/pdf/437hclkc1f5rkr.pdf

GMM is halted too. So I would doubt GXY is buying something.

Buyout

Or GMM has JV in Sal de Vida

SALDEVIDA
LD
VI
DA

Everybody ready for mining?

It would be great if they announced mining in Sal De Vida though. There is alot of pressure from the neighbour countries who want to go into Lithium asap.

Oh shit!

The more I think about the announcements, there has to be a bid for GXY.

Gxy states "potential acquisition". GMM states "potential corporate control".

I read GMM's release as a potential new partner for Mt Cattlin instead of GXY.

Some fresh article

investorintel.com/technology-metals-intel/galaxy-resources-sees-lithium-demand-remaining-strong-with-electric-storage-booming/

I was waiting for that video to come out.

Thanks.

They are acquiring GMM to cut the double management costs.

Mt. Cattlin will be 100% owned by GXY as it was initially, thus all the profits Mt. Cattlin acquires will go directly to GXY.

The big question is, what will happen with the SP?

If Galaxy was buying GMM, I would think GMM would say acquisition in their release as well.

>I would think GMM would say acquisition in their release as well.

GXY TH is because potential corporate transaction involving an acquisition
GMM TH is because corporate control transaction

If GXY is buying GMM the tradinghalts certainly fit the schema.

I'm a fish in stock market. Is this considered positive for GXY? Or can this be seen negative?

Well in a long term it is positive, since we do not share our profits in the Mt. Cattlin mine with others and are geting 100% of the profit, given the market demand for lithium this is fundamentaly good.

Now for the SP, it is very hard to say. Going by the keystatistics, namely the shares outstanding of both companies and their current Mkt. Caps combined, the shareprice of GXY after the acquisition of GMM will be 0,44 AUD.

This is however a very basic assumption, how the acquisition will be carried out and what assets come to play is yet to be seen.

dunno. have a graphic interpretation of my sincerest wish.

>Going by the keystatistics, namely the shares outstanding of both companies and their current Mkt. Caps combined, the shareprice of GXY after the acquisition of GMM will be 0,44 AUD.

I'll explain the assesment to inform you bit closer (this is a crude simplification):

>GXY
Mkt.Cap = 500 mil
SharesOut. = 1270 mil

>GMM
Mkt.Cap = 191 mil
SharesOut. = 311 mil

>GXY (+GMM)
Mkt.Cap = 691 mil
SharesOut = 1581 mil

SP (Mkt.Cap/SharesOut) = 0,437 AUD

I see, thank you.

I saw somewhere in previous threads that some investors set a gentle goal to 0.65AUD. Will this make that price higher or will nothing change?

While we're at it, do you have any good reads? I assume that I'm not the only rookie putting his first money into shares. I recently bought this one to read in the next month:

How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad
by William O'Neil

Wouldn't this entirely depend on the terms of the acquisition

>full cash
>full equity
>partial cash/equity

And in the equity situations, isn't it unlikely that the shares would transfer 1:1?

>I saw somewhere in previous threads that some investors set a gentle goal to 0.65AUD. Will this make that price higher or will nothing change?

galaxylithium.businesscatalyst.com/Investor/reports/Strachan-GXY29April2016.pdf

Strachan Corporate Report - SP Valuation for GXY is 0,641 AUD

>While we're at it, do you have any good reads? I assume that I'm not the only rookie putting his first money into shares. I recently bought this one to read in the next month:

Just watch Gurufocus webinars on youtube for the beginning. Start with this: youtube.com/watch?v=Ija5kWGFZVY

as a rookie first learn how to evaluate stocks. gurufocus.com/

>Wouldn't this entirely depend on the terms of the acquisition
you are absolutely right

I stated this here >This is however a very basic assumption, how the acquisition will be carried out and what assets come to play is yet to be seen.

I've read this comment on hotcopper, what do you think about it?

[...] if a merger is to happen does the combined company gain entry to the ASX 200/300 etc. if so, certain fund managers are compelled to acquire a percentage of stock. i.e. stock price will rise as a result.

Thank you, bookmarked it.

Link to BRAND SPANKING NEW Anthony Tse video.

youtube.com/watch?v=igICy9DiWzA

Yay! Stuff!

...and it is taking off.

Takeover imminent - damnit I wish I bought more.

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/31699440/galaxy-general-halts-prompt-takeover-talk/

It's happening lads

As all stocks rise and fall. Back up to .13 today.

Revenue increase year of year. Extremely popular in the US. Huge growth potential in the amount of events they can host. Hosted events in Malaysia and will host in China this year. Asia presents a huge market. Paying of debts.

Just a heads up that because GXY is a commodity stock, the patterns from that book won't be applicable

>au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/31699440/galaxy-general-halts-prompt-takeover-talk/
omfg we gonna sky beam
captcha:salad

Holylyyyyyy Shitttttttt

inb4 0.6+0.4 = 1aus. presidents, managers, rich fags, wall street erybody gonna retard,
>we gonna 2 dolans @late 2016

also still faggoting with daylait.com official gxy site ... gimme time im actually super bussy

Faggot, you promised it to be ready in 2 days and it has taken you 30 now already. You ain't coming with us to the moon if you don't finish up fast! There is no room for failures on this rocket!!!!

daym ure right, i think its good time to refresh the buzz around lithium, gimme 2 days (inb4 8m missing)

Better buy when its low

sell when it's high

Do eet!

Can anyone provide me Level 2 information (if there is any available)

Where's the 9M bro?

Level 2 changes as people buy and sell shares

It's kinda shit to know that while our GXY was one pause, all other lithium companies went op 10%

I hope it's gonna be guuuud Monday

await big news, tomorow launching daylait.com with some kickass infos

How much of gxy you guys holding? Theses are the only shares in my portfolio and I have $750 thinking of buying more

I have worth 1800 AUD of shares. It's not much but it's money I'm not using otherwise.

my latest order hit the hold on GALXF >:(

So glad GALXF wasn't also on hold

Can Galaxy's lithium help my testicular cancer?

Yes

GO ALL IN!

About 8000 shares. Wish I had more but ah well.

hahahahahaha this pic made my night
thank u

What does your green uptick look like friend?

I've been in and out of GXY since pre GFC times. I believe in the rare earths/lithoum thing but I made most of this pile from giant brutal shorts on Lynas

Can you explain to me how shorting works senpai?

Who else getting /comfy/ for the big ann in a few hours?

You borrow stock from your broker. That borrowed stock you sell and get money from it. You now sold a borrowed stock that you were short of and have to give it back to the broker. As long as you are not giving it back the broker charges you a fee.

You make profit when you see that the price of that stock is less than what you sold it for. You buy the stock again and give it back to the broker. The difference between for what you sold the stock and rebought it again is your profit.

It is called short selling, because you are selling shit you are short of, do not have, but only borrowed.

Stop shilling your pump 'n dump stock

Which one brotha?

Checked

Big announcement about possible merge between GXY and GMM or something similar. Its gonna be BIG.

>Being this stupid

Look at your phone user, without litihium you can't improve phones and a 100BLN+ dollar industry built on BIGGER BRIGHTER SHARPER screens every year collapses.

That's before you consider Tesla, Smartwatches, Internet of Things, everything.

Lithium is Life. Lithium is Future.

Go back to trade millions memecoins for 0.00002c profit because you can't afford the 10k deposit for IB and get in on this delicious gravy train.

stop feeding the troll
ARE YOU GUYS READY, LESS THAN AN HOUR FOR DEPARTURE TO THE MOON IF TRADEHOLD IS REMOVED

Correct me if I'm wrong but they have to remove the tradehold today right? The original request specified until Monday.

Also screencaps of how many shares you fags have. Let's do this.

The tradehold was suggested for 2 days but could be extended without any reason.

I AM PREPARED