Catholic church and race mixing

Hello catholics of Veeky Forums. What is the catholic church's opinion on race mixing? I'm thinking of converting to catholicism, but I also want to race mix like the cool rappers on tv. Anything from the magisterium that talks about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
youtube.com/watch?v=5lT8DU7qzBs
youtube.com/watch?v=V5SoKxVkrXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it Son, we´ll get you a special indulgence

Any Catholic opinion ever= whatever there Pope calculates as giving the most power, either short or long term for that Pope's goals

/pol/bait but you Chriscucks claim that yours is the only true god and that the nations of the world should only worship him. Complete with missionary efforts even.

You are the last to complain about multiculturalism and race-mixing.

>inb4 someone posts the "RomanDegeneracy" pic

Stop spreading this "huh redpill degeneracy race" shit here. This is NOT /pol/ with dates, as much as you believe otherwise. Fuck off.

/thread.

If race-mixing is trending, rest assured that the catholic church supports race-mixing; had the nazis won ww2, the church would find a way to say that she always supported racial purity.

In short she's a whore for power.

This has more to do with theology than politics so i'll prefer it to be on Veeky Forums thanks

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

:^)

>cites Joseph, the prototype cuckold
Too funny to be true.

It is a political issue in your idiotic theology, so buzz off.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lT8DU7qzBs
youtube.com/watch?v=V5SoKxVkrXQ

this

>I was the blue-eyed, cotton-topped white kid who stuck out like a sore thumb
Get a load of this self-hating goy.

>Implying the Vatican was not the driving force behind the Holocaust.

You're gonna get reminded.

Catholics confirmed cucks.

I'm a catholic but I am generally against race mixing, because it's simply filth.

I got lied to, not reminded. I feel gypped.

You know John Paul II apologized for the Holocaust, yes?

Christianity is generally pro race-mixing given the whole "we're all god's children" thing