Gucci

What do you think of Gucci?

Can be both super effay and nignog trash, depends what you pick and how you pull it off

Overpriced

I've been looking for a light jacket, some sort of tracksuit or windbreaker which I know Gucci is good at, but their current stuff has tacky embroidered cats heads in the back
Checked Grailed, didn't find shit either

some of their stuff is very effay but very hard to pull off unless you're black

This, darker you are more will gucci suit you

One of the most wonderful, unique and creative houses currently operating.

Their new director saved the brand

Alessandro is a god

I just fucked yo bitch in my Gucci flip flops

i would never wear anything from them because im too insecure to wear things as gaudy and maximalist as gucci
but i can appreciate their newer work and im glad they're operating the way that they are

i hope this is b8

No, you just don't understand good design.

brand for asians or black people to spend their entire mall store paycheck on just to post on instagram

Kek, /thread

i had a look at their latest lookbook. every outfit is so over the top, which ends up making all the individual pieces blur together. no one single piece stuck out and struck me as something truly great.

Ugly as fuck Ed Hardyesque shit.

Hmm. This doesn't look anything like that gaudy crap you would see rappers wearing in the 2000s which looked like gang member status symbols.

the opposite is also true.
the whiter you are the more it will suit you

sucks being an inbetween shit race. wish I could be a nuetral canvas for clothes

Stay salty poorfag

it's one thing to say that if it looked good... it looks like complete and uder hipster trying to be DIFFERENT fucking trash with no aesthetic appeal, fucking faggot like you needs to get a personality, not a single person gives a flying fuck how much money you have, they only care if you share

Alessandro Michele is a genius, get with the times