Face it Veeky Forumsggots, sleezecore is bestcore

Face it Veeky Forumsggots, sleezecore is bestcore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
youtube.com/watch?v=fMrj9VFl2cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah if you want to look sleazy, stupid

the only people who look sleazy look like that because their lives are already at a point where they are allowed to look sleazy. that is to say they have women, money, baubles, drugs, you name it - they have it. you don't. sleazecore is a lifestyle that comes with age and specific interests. something of which most regulars of Veeky Forums today do not have an inkling of

thats spot on

>STOP DRESSING HOW I DON'T LIKE
Prepfag detected. How about you go back to your r/mfa hugbox, kid

what he means you cant fake it
you need to live it

Excellent post

t. awkward fatass that dresses sleaze because he can't look good in normal clothes

Could you try any harder to act cool on an anonymous imageboard? Your desperation for validation is pretty sad. I mean just look how you started your post with a meme. What a sad, newfag thing to do. Better tab back over to r/fashionmemes before you make it more obvious you're a huge faggot

>Could you try any harder to act cool

said the guy that wants to tryhard a style without owning a business, snorting coke, or getting laid at minimum

>still replying
>buzzwords
Oh boy, when will they learn.

>normal clothes
son, you are on the wrong board

i love how a 'fashion' board is full of conformists

i used the same buzzword as you???
well now I can tell you're just an insecure kid trying to emulate a grown up's look to mask your insecurities now.
not ill fitting/dad's clothes i meant

Holy fuck, is that ACTUALLY you? HAHAHAHA
BEING FAT IS NOT EFFAY

defo don't tuck if you have a bit of a gut man

Fake it till you make it

Need more buttons unbuttoned

>calling people fatass
>when actually being a fatass IRL
Are you being ironic or...?

jesus

it's the average poster on Veeky Forums trying to hype sleazecore, and of course it looks like shit because most of you are virgins

sorry its not me, I'm not having identity issues.

It's nice to see /fa adopting a more masculine meme than settling for edgy fuccboi or pale wallflower ones. Hopefully this direction doesn't die and becomes one of main trends in the course of this board's meme evolution.

No

Don't tuck the shirt, unbutton the top button or two, don't trim your beard

Story making fun of Samwell Tarley

As much as I admire sleazecore, you are spot on my friend.

if any of y'all try this ur just gonna look like an uglier g-eazy

>exif data
>image taken today, EST
OK buddy

This is truth.
You really ought to not be so close-minded, user.
I feel you're really misunderstanding the point

>no real definitive style attached to the term
>no real subculture to associate with
>Veeky Forums becomes obsessed with it then forgets about it a month later
palewave 2.0

Veeky Forums scrubs exif data retard

You're like one of those eleven year olds who threatens to hack people because they got their ass beat on halo

>palewave 2.0

Ur dum palewave has been on and off for years, I think you mean jewelwave

I feel like I can get away with this as I own a 4 man small auto business and spend most of my free time in poker rooms.

What are good sleaze cars, I live in the UK so would rather not LHD cars like camaro.

this, Veeky Forums is full of posers. clothes should match your station in life.

brother youre embarrassing yourself

hnnngggg daddyyy

wish more people would realize this
unless you're a guy in his thirties, that had his fair share of cocaine, hookers, and divorces, and actually do smoke cigarettes and weed at a gas station, you're not fit to be /sleaze/, it's as simple as that.
It sounds like you're not even trying to get his point

You can just take inspo from the sleazy appearance, you don't need to start doing fucking coke, its a nice look.

Jewelwave is just palewave for people with darker skin though.
Terrorwave would be a better comparison.

you will look horribly out of place

rate my sleeze

You look like a slob, not sleazy at all. Sleaze is corrupt, immoral. It's fucking 15 yo girls while snorting coke, or being a loanshark, or a weaseling lawyer. Sleazy is not dressing sloppy, if anything proper sleazes dress pretty sharp.

>black people swam in his pool

Give that man a medal he just saved people from drowning.

[spoiler]Also even a gallon of any acid versus a pool's worth of dilution isn't even going to tickle you.[/spoiler]

noted

Porsche Carrera and old bmw m3 give off sleazecore imo

A bulky watch would complete it.

Brad pitt

Spot the bleeding heart white knight cuck ready to save apes. And don't tell me they don't look like apes, look at their protruding months.

Cookie cutter tryhard

Best comment in a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

I do lots of drugs and smoke cigarettes already, what else should I do to maximize my sleeze

actually talk to hot girls

have a cool car

>Prepfag detected.

Why are prepfags the opposition here

Why do people feel the need to invade personal space this way? If you feel he is being a danger there are things you can actually do:

1) Talk to him
2) Tell the clerk at the station
3) Call the cops

But what sort of faggot actually finds this sort of shit dangerous? Running a car while you're pumping gas literally doesn't have an ill effect - PEOPLE WHO KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT CARS STILL THINK THIS WILL MAKE IT EXPLODE. Smoking a cigarette is a little more dangerous, but unless you're throwing lit butts on the floor then there is no chance something catastrophic would happen and then lastly, smoking weed and driving a car isn't the same thing as drinking and driving.

Think about the school mom who made this post, it makes me fucking sick to think that some fucking losers way of correcting a wrong is posting this shit on face book. CONFRON-FUCKING-TATION! LEARN TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE YOU FUCKING MORONS.

Mime condoms on in the dark and bareback one night stands

Can you even light gasoline with a cigarette?

Can I dress sleaze if I have a full beard? I feel like mr good boy needs a vacation

>Is gas even flammable?

Test it out

you're probably from r/mfa. cus i made that exact comment on r/mfa days ago. "sleezecore bestcore"

youtube.com/watch?v=fMrj9VFl2cY